KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

SWxxx is the bricklink code for the figure !! A set of 8 figures distributed by MG or LETO ( possibly bought by POGO ) uses those notation instead of their own numbering.

But for Dath Malgus there is also a reference WM1 which can suggest it might be a special order from World Minifigures (therefore also for Megao and T T Toys) according to our previous discussion about GoT characters, and noone knows who is the manufacturer behind.

Pogo are big on Star Wars figures lately and use the SW codes. LETO figures are exactly the same as Pogo in my experience - probably another fake brand like KF.

Pogo are big on Star Wars figures lately and use the SW codes. LETO figures are exactly the same as Pogo in my experience - probably another fake brand like KF.

Hard to define "Fake" when you are talking about clones, aren't them all fakes ;) ?

Yes they are big and I thank them for that, now you can have affordable armies.

But it is not pogo but sellers on AE that are using the BrickLink codes/numbers, and they do it because it talks to the customers, or at least it is a clear catalogue.

Pogo has their own numbering, their regular starwnrs numbering is currenlty from 623 to 645 (plus all the previously released items that has no "real" reference number hence the use of external numbering to clarify)

I'm pretty sure this SY Marvel set is new, but it's too bad that they're all repeat characters.

HTB1D4c8NXXXXXbkXXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Not sure if anyone noticed but Thor's hammer is translucent blue

Edited by jeduh

Dlp/sy i think. Just kopf the seller is lousy. He will tell u he wants more money etc then send fake tracking numbers.

Not sure if anyone noticed but Thor's hammer is translucent blue

Typical i boughtthe nick fury on ebay.

I want that hulk arghhhhhh.

Dont want the others :(

Yeah i had problems with Kopf too. Best to avoid doing business with them.

Btw what a weird wave of figs. I might order Freddy, but i want to see real pictures first of all these figs.

I order a lot from kopf and never had a problem. Really fast, 12-15 days to Spain. Have to say I never ordered a set, just single figures

Ok. Now things are getting weird...

Well, some of those fill gaps in the Lego collection. But "Red Lightsaber"?

Well, some of those fill gaps in the Lego collection. But "Red Lightsaber"?

You can tell that they know they've ripped it off from somewhere but never bothered to find out what it was!

Those horror movie figs come from this guy: https://minifigs.me/...v/horror-films/

Hopefully they make more stuff from him, there's a few more figs I would like to see made.

They REALLY don't know : how can they made a chucky that has the same size as others figures ?? Small legs is mandatory !

What is it with the Ash (Boomstick) colors ?

- If it is from ArmyOfDarkness 1992 Movie, some artwork has the shirt blue but in the movie it is regular brown leather.

- If it is from AshVsEvilDead 2015 TV blue is ok but then why a teared shirt ?

My favorite seller World Minifigures is slowly adoing the Xinh Namor wave each day. So waiting for him to add the full wave is a hassle.

29 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

NEED MIDAS!!

I am pretty sure I have a midas from a previous set. I wonder if these are chromed gold.

WOW-- According to the description they are chrome gold

Edited by kid

12 minutes ago, kid said:

I am pretty sure I have a midas from a previous set. I wonder if these are chromed gold.

WOW-- According to the description they are chrome gold

That's what I was hoping for! Midas in the previous set was yellow wasn't he? With a yellow helmet but gold front mask flippy piece.. (technical term right there).

I remember a customiser doing a chrome gold Midas and I never got it and regretted it. If this chrome gold Midas turns out alright I'll be picking one up!

Just now, Captain Britain said:

That's what I was hoping for! Midas in the previous set was yellow wasn't he? With a yellow helmet but gold front mask flippy piece.. (technical term right there).

I remember a customiser doing a chrome gold Midas and I never got it and regretted it. If this chrome gold Midas turns out alright I'll be picking one up!

I just  ordered - both Midas and C3PO. I already have Mr. Gold from Pogo.

Just now, kid said:

I just  ordered - both Midas and C3PO. I already have Mr. Gold from Pogo.

What store did you use? Could you post pics when they eventually arrive please? :). Still need to order up an SDCC Atom and Captain America.