KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

They add an fake tracking number to blockade your opinion to cancel an order. After adding the fake number, you have to wait 10 days to cancel your order.

Edited by Florian_Wayne

What i do!

If scammer shop send order with Small packet china post. I wait till 60 days and then i open dispute as "never recieved" because full refund if never recieved.

If send with Registered number, i open dispute as recieved but "empty box, or counterfeit pieces or mistaken pieces inside". I send fake photos of course!

That fu*ing scammers shops are in war with us. We have to be smarter!

Had the same idea, but really thougt Aliexpress would give me the reason, no need to lie.

Have 315 orders on Aliexpress and first time I had this problem, all orders arrived properly - some had to be extended a bit or some minor problem, all honest sellers but for this and another one that sent a dargo batman set instead of an sy one...

Edited by MDM

That sucks. Had a seller try this on a while back giving out duplicate numbers. We all put disputes in and got refunds though. I'm surprised Ali Express can't query there database for the tracking number which would verify it being used for multiple orders.

Edit: Just search ya fang in my orders (Best Toy Store) and I've had about 8 orders with no trouble. Odd why they started being dicks.

They have some bad feedback with fake tracking numbers, sent to a different address...

Did anyone ever get a lepin helicarrier? I keep going back and forth on it and then hoping decool will make one. Thoughts?

Another seller to avoid, ya fang:

http://s.aliexpress.com/b6VRv6va

Sends fake (duped) tracking numbers. Getting a certificate from postal Office to prove the seller is cheating you is more expensive than the refund you are asking for and Aliexpress closes the dispute against you.

I ordered from this seller too. My decool 7117 set came but it did not come with yhr stickers. I messaged him and he said he will send them to me. Hope he really does.

Kf063-070 are such a con!!

Mine just arrived, and almost every character just has one silver or gold gun. Only one of them has a special weapon (guided missile launcher)

The mini-gun (like the one from predator) isn't present, nor are any of the other heavy weapons (each figure was supposed to have one unique heavy weapon).

[...]

Painfull indeed, but not that surprising :

KF Brand is DLP but DLP packages with a few more bricks,accessories,cardboard while KF is the MF "only".

Do a search for DLP9027 if it was the weapons you were after, maybe the seller initially put the dlp pictures from which the minifigures are the same.

Theres a Kurse big turned up on ebay. Hope someone puts up a blob or colossus up for sale.

EDIT

Same seller has doom bot aswel.

Edited by Mattyj82

Minifigure Wholesale though. Do we know whether it's a good store? I thought there was one a few months ago with a similar name we decided was bad.

I just received a deficient order from "MiniFigures Store": Ordered three Amidalas, got only one...

Let's see if I can get my money back through the dispute.

IoYZtk2.jpg

new xinh set

A few of em look like that old dargo poster with figures that never came out.

Defo picking that banner up.

Wonder what happened to dargo 899?

Edited by Mattyj82

I think Namor is a copy of the OLS figure, Banner is a copy of Minifigures.com's figure. Starlord looks interesting. I'm sure the Marvel and GOTG fans out there will want to pick that one up.

I'm just hoping that the next DLP wave is DC based... or at least something new.

Edited by Robianco

This looks great. it isn't out yet though. Any idea when its' coming?

Not sure when it will be on Aliexpress. I was just trying to find more images when I found it for sale on another Chinese site which is also owned by Alibaba, so I would think it should be popping up on Aliexpress soon.

You can see bigger images on that site here: https://detail.1688.com/offer/537965129156.html?spm=0.0.0.0.EFV9CD

Wow that Marvel wave is insane. Black Cat, Comic suit Starlord, and namor..that's a refreshing wave.

IoYZtk2.jpg

new xinh set

Stoked for miss marvel, namor and the black cat. Hopefully no weird ink issues this time please.

Dunno why they release the same moonknight that they already released btw