KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Will it be only the bigfig or they are cloning the entire set 76049?

I don't know. Knowing Decool it will probably be both figure and set.

KF was the same as DLP right? Then i'll expect decent figs. I need spidey in his spidey armor.

So we have spidey armor, ? Anti electro?, stealth, 2099, britain, ??? , scarlet 2 and civil war? Please fill in the gaps or correct me where i'm wrong.

You can use a venom body and you can order this head https://www.firestartoys.com/Shop/Minifigure-Parts/Minifigure-Custom-Design-Heads/30684-Custom-Mini-Figure-Heads-~-Spiderman-~-Black.html

I think the eyes are too small on that one, so i also still wait for the black symbiote suit.

Thanks, but those eyes just look a little off to me, too. I think I'll wait for one I really like, I just don't know why it's taking so long for a bootlegger to make such an iconic costume / sdcc exclusive.

Now that we finally have spider-woman, is black suit the only sdcc exclusive that bootleggers haven't made?

Thanks, but those eyes just look a little off to me, too. I think I'll wait for one I really like, I just don't know why it's taking so long for a bootlegger to make such an iconic costume / sdcc exclusive.

Now that we finally have spider-woman, is black suit the only sdcc exclusive that bootleggers haven't made?

I think i'll buy this spidey http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32684442993.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail twice and erase the little triangle on his head and use it for symbiote spideyhead for the time being.

Surprise!!!

New Spiderman set!!!

https://www.flickr.c...3/shares/4Peo60

Cant anybody post the picture!!!!, I dont know why i cant do it!!

Awesome :-D

KF was the same as DLP right? Then i'll expect decent figs. I need spidey in his spidey armor.

So we have spidey armor, ? Anti electro?, stealth, 2099, britain, ??? , scarlet 2 and civil war? Please fill in the gaps or correct me where i'm wrong.

That's some good knowledge there :-D The silver one is "Steel spider", The stealth one is actually isn't the stealth, I only realised when looking at it a bit more, so did some research and it is his "Bulletproof armour" from when he lost his spider sense apparently. The captain britiain version is "Spider uk", and the wierd dark blue, scarlet spider kind of looking character is called "flipside" who is an android that mimicked spiderman's appearance. Such a niche set of designs, love it!

KF047 = Spidey Armor Mk 1

KF048 = Flipside

KF049 = Spidey Armor Mk II

KF050 = Spider-Man 2099 (new suit)

KF051 = Spider UK

KF052 = Anti-Electro Suit

KF053 = Scarlet Spider

KF054 = Captain America: Civil War cinematic suit.

Edited by adalric

6md4KEz.jpg

i can't believe we're going to get this before a single Captain Britain minifigure. :( Come on China, how about a CB wave? Enough of the Spider-man.

KF047 = Spidey Armor Mk 1

KF048 = Flipside

KF049 = Spidey Armor Mk II

KF050 = Spider-Man 2099 (new suit)

KF051 = Spider UK

KF052 = Anti-Electro Suit

KF053 = Scarlet Spider

KF054 = Captain America: Civil War cinematic suit.

Thanks!! Flipside is a 2099 character, right?

My biggest wants in spidey costumes at the moment are black symbiote, bagman, captain universe, battle damaged spidey, spiderhulk, manspider and doppleganger.

6md4KEz.jpg

i can't believe we're going to get this before a single Captain Britain minifigure. :( Come on China, how about a CB wave? Enough of the Spider-man.

I suppose you could colour in the black spiderman lines to make it solid red for Captain Britain?

Looks like you can probably use the anti-Electro head for Symbiote Spider-Man's head if you have a little brasso.

Edited by jingram

Looks like you can probably use the anti-Electro head for Symbiote Spider-Man's head if you have a little brasso.

I probably will until an official(bootleg) one comes out, but the eyes still aren't right. No point towards the top.