KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

i saw a new decool set 2 days ago on AE

thanks a lot but i'm in france :blush:

i kinda like it... i don't know enligteen, is it easy to build for a child (quality of the blocks, instructions manual etc.) ?

Very easy for child with instructions manual printed like lego. Bricks hold tightly. And the bags have number for each building section just like what lego does.

All my Pogo orders has been shipped!! And the tracking numbers works correctly!! Even apocalypsis set has been sent! Are those minifigures really released??? What about your orders???

Edited by dnodar

All my Pogo orders has been shipped!! And the tracking numbers works correctly!! Even apocalypsis set has been sent! Are those minifigures really released??? What about your orders???

Same! My massive order of 36 figs just got shipped too. Did you buy from TT Toys too? They've been my go to seller for a year now, very reliable and good communication.

Same! My massive order of 36 figs just got shipped too. Did you buy from TT Toys too? They've been my go to seller for a year now, very reliable and good communication.

No fair, mine from TT Toys is still waiting to be shipped :(

On another note have we got an actual photo of the second pogo xmen wave?

Some of them with TT Toys and some with Megao.

I have orders with Minifigures Wholesale (but not Shipped), but it's slower than the others shops!!

thanks a lot but i'm in france :blush:

Where are you, in France ? ;)

Some of them with TT Toys and some with Megao.

I have orders with Minifigures Wholesale (but not Shipped), but it's slower than the others shops!!

Became full of megao. Used them twice. 1st order missing two figures. 2nd didn't turn up &abuse from him when I complained.

Has anyone tried to order the old pogo again? (Gambit etc) Maybe they have corrected their quality so gambit is the same quality as their new x men waves? just like SY did with their old stuff?

Has anyone tried to order the old pogo again? (Gambit etc) Maybe they have corrected their quality so gambit is the same quality as their new x men waves? just like SY did with their old stuff?

I did, ordered Gambit and Coulson. I expect them to arrive in around 3 weeks and I'll get back to you. Fingers crossed they did correct the quality

If they have updated things I'd be tempted to pick up Red Robin to see... I'm still thinking most sellers have just got a stock of things and nothing will have changed.

Became full of megao. Used them twice. 1st order missing two figures. 2nd didn't turn up &abuse from him when I complained.

Never used Megao, but I think they're the same as another store (lalalemon?). I think I pissed them off when they screwed up an order and weren't at all helpful and now everything from both these stores shows as out of stock when I add it to my cart.

Never used Megao, but I think they're the same as another store (lalalemon?). I think I pissed them off when they screwed up an order and weren't at all helpful and now everything from both these stores shows as out of stock when I add it to my cart.

Use a different account and will work again

Got a gambit from pogo last week... Same old quality

Got a gambit from pogo last week... Same old quality

Yeah like Robianco said, sellers probably still have a lot of stock left from that first batch. It did take SY about a year to correct their initial sets which had mistakes. If they eventually fix them, I'd by a dozen of the SHIELD agents, HYDRA agents and Coulson SHIELD suits.

I did, ordered Gambit and Coulson. I expect them to arrive in around 3 weeks and I'll get back to you. Fingers crossed they did correct the quality

There's a Coulson minifigure?

There seems to be a problem with the Sheng Yuan Frozen set. The sleigh seems to be on an angle and not touching the ground when connected to Sven. I dont have the original Lego set so I don't know what the problem is but Im guessing that it's because Sven is a little too high compared to the legit version.

6aEFSbt.jpg

Also the Civil War set from DLP...

The arms arent bulky anymore!

QWFGr8e.jpg

Edited by TheWoodenLeg

P_20160605_014518_zps39tepxkq.jpg

new ironman helmet mould from SY? Seems no more redundant space at the neck.

Edited by wilson3a10

P_20160605_014518_zps39tepxkq.jpg

new ironman helmet mould from SY? Seems no more redundant space at the neck.

Who is this? Which set is this and what seller is selling it?

Who is this? Which set is this and what seller is selling it?

- Battle Armor Green Lantern

- SY 489

- Hong Kong Building Toys

- SY 489

Is there a link? sorry for my ignorance but I can't find it.

Is this a new set? What else comes with it?

SY295

Thanks. I missed that one.

- SY 489

Isn't that SY223C ?

Somebody posted pics a while ago.

And I think personally it's MK26 Gamma Iron Man.