KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

X-Men: Apocalypse version?

Ah men, who needs real lego anyway x-D Gonna order Psylocke, Rogue (the third version i'll order within three weeks :-s but i like this version the best), nightcrawler, and movie quicksilver (he is fun). I'll order apocalypse too. I'm not sure yet on the others.

By the way, that bigfig Thanos looks a bit weird to me. If he has his legs like that on that picture, is it still possible to put him on studs? His moveable head and helmet look a bit off to me too. I'll wait for real pictures of the bigfig before i make an order.

I just got my pogo X-men set in the mail today. Very good quality. Some inkdots on places where they don't belong, but all in all very great wave. The extra head for Xavier is a great addition, and Archangel is truly fabulous. Some of the heads need swapping, and i think Wolverine and Rogue are the weakest of the bunch. But i 100% recommend this wave.

Edited by Borex

Wow, POGO & XH deserve medals for the stuff & sheer volume they are putting out at the moment - even with the odd defect/print issue, they are (for me) the best makers on the market at the moment!

With SY and even more so Decool going/being extremely quiet as these two are going mad, it wouldn't surprise me if they were somehow linked to each other - what's the general consensus, just possible assumptions on my part - but with the articles we were seeing around Xmas time about bootleggers being clamped down on it could make some sense?

My X-Men figure count has gone from 15/16 to about 36 in the space of a month :laugh::classic: Happy days!

Edited by superspurs18

This is what I have for Pogo now (missing most SW and Harry Potter stuff as I haven't added those yet)

ntCM6Rw.jpg

You don't have a list like that from xinh, have you? Would be awesome

Completely off topic from what everyone here is talking about, but I think sy's superman from the superman mech suit set is pretty well designed, sad to say they aren't releasing it in normal sets of 8

8114D538-1681-46A1-A8A1-FE4717DF27C0_zpsgjg4dmei.jpg

You don't have a list like that from xinh, have you? Would be awesome

Here you go.

If anyone spots anything wrong or missing on this then please let me know.

Vs6AYKI.jpg

Completely off topic from what everyone here is talking about, but I think sy's superman from the superman mech suit set is pretty well designed, sad to say they aren't releasing it in normal sets of 8

8114D538-1681-46A1-A8A1-FE4717DF27C0_zpsgjg4dmei.jpg

Which set is this from? SY363b?

Edited by wickedlemon

Not sure how I feel about Magneto with his printed helmet on. But I really do want the apocalypse, rogue, beast, and quicksilver.

Edit: it's nightcrawler not Beast, but still an instant cop. Might need to actually make an X-Men mansion for all these figures.

Edited by Kire

Not sure how I feel about Magneto with his printed helmet on. But I really do want the apocalypse, rogue, beast, and quicksilver.

It's Beast? I couldn't for the life of me work out whether it was Beast or Nightcrawler.

It's Beast? I couldn't for the life of me work out whether it was Beast or Nightcrawler.

I honestly can't tell. I've only seen one trailer for the film and I saw that beast was fighting Nightcrawler. Then again who knows. I plan to see the film tonight so I'll check.

Well you could get the SY207 Magneto and use that helmet.

Got my X-Men wave today!

Same. Came on here to celebrate and discovered a different XINH X-men set had been announced. Bad timing, China post.

Well you could get the SY207 Magneto and use that helmet.

Same. Came on here to celebrate and discovered a different XINH X-men set had been announced. Bad timing, China post.

I had them delivered today too! And in one hour i'm off to see the movie :-)

And thanks for the pogo and xinh lists. I'll check them later.

Anyone bought the seventies batman figs? Are they any good? I'm not a huge batmanfan but i like that car from the seventies show with adam west in it.

Yup 363b

Thanks. Ordered. I needed the Joker in the Batman mech too anyway. It's tricky trying to keep up with which figures in the sets are variants and which are straight duplicates. I can't afford to buy all the SY sets to check. Oddy enough, the picture on the box art on aliexpress is not the same Superman design.

Edited by wickedlemon

Here you go.

Has xinh Also done a gambit? Thought it only pogo but do not know who is right me pr you

Got my X-Men wave today!

I had them delivered today too! And in one hour i'm off to see the movie :-)

Anyone bought the seventies batman figs? Are they any good? I'm not a huge batmanfan but i like that car from the seventies show with adam west in it.

Hahaha me four xD I think Archangel might have been the delay as that was the only one I didn't see others posting pics of.

And as for the batman figs Alfred was decent, but pictures of the others put me off, joker looked ok, but the others looked quite tatty.

Edited by MNW

Has xinh Also done a gambit? Thought it only pogo but do not know who is right me pr you

No, I don't think they have. I missed that need to remove it from my list [now done]. I think some sellers were listing a Xinh one originally, but then a lot of sellers seem to randomly pick a brand name.

Edited by wickedlemon

No, I don't think they have. I missed that need to remove it from my list [now done]. I think some sellers were listing a Xinh one originally, but then a lot of sellers seem to randomly pick a brand name.

Oh okay...I have The pogo gambit and the legs really suck om that figure so i was actually hoping i was wrong so i could det the xinh version :/

It must be a special day, my X-Men Figures also arrived today. They're pretty good although my Archangel has a scratched head so I'm probably going to order another. I have exams at the to minute and it seems like everytime I check my phone before and after there has been another bootleg release!

Just went to the movies and i hope that xinh is doing a second wave of this film to get the other characters as well

especially from one of the last scenes where they have their new gear on, and Caliban and Weapon X

on your pogo list the white tiger is PG-048