KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Do any of you guys remember how much time passed between the release of Lego Age of Ultron sets and the release of SY275 and SY276?

Because I want to know how much time I have to wait before the civil war minifigure set of SY :-/

P.S. SY296 doesn't count because it's the set before the movie (like SY271 for Age Of Ultron)

Don't you guys/ladies worry about knockoffs mixing into your standards? I know you can clearly tell the difference between the two by looking for a Lego logo.

I know a lot of people keep everything divided (like different boxes and different display cases).

I personally don't care: I use the pieces for customizing and for playing, so I will "ruin" everything anyway xD

The problem may appear in the future if I get bored and I will try to sell something...sorting between all the pieces will be a nightmare xD

Edited by ThunderDrako

I think there is a gap for POGO, PG010-013 in between BvS figs and the latest DC wave with Alfred, which is most likely 4 more unreleased POGO figs, probably DC.

I don't have anything listed for PG007-009. Do you have a link/pic for the Pogo BvS as I don't recall ever seeing them?

Don't you guys/ladies worry about knockoffs mixing into your standards? I know you can clearly tell the difference between the two by looking for a Lego logo.

I can't speak for others but I, myself, am getting only those that hasn't been released by TLC, like those X-Men figs... So there's no mixing to me but just completing my collection.

Search kf043 on AE, 4 sellers at present single sale. Which brand is KF?

Its a little diferent than original!! Its helmeted???

Search kf043 on AE, 4 sellers at present single sale. Which brand is KF?

kopf. they previously released r2d2 and mace windu

And suddenly another chunk of money leaves my credit card lol New x-men wave, new spiderman wave, thanos, white tiger, giant man wave, moonknight

It's like somebody said, it's a friggin bootleg renaissance right now xD haha

Does anybody have a link to the Giant Man and Baron Zemo wave? I'm trying make a large order by Friday.

And suddenly another chunk of money leaves my credit card lol New x-men wave, new spiderman wave, thanos, white tiger, giant man wave, moonknight

It's like somebody said, it's a friggin bootleg renaissance right now xD haha

But not a HUGE chunk. I mean these guys are cheap as heck.

I need to step back in the game, these figures look astounding! Latest I splurged on was Moon Knight.

But not a HUGE chunk. I mean these guys are cheap as heck.

It's subjective, I just tallied it up, and I've spent £131.16 since the beginning of April. Which feels like a lot for me to have spent on Bootlegs. But then could have spent way more than that on alcohol each week, so then it would not be much by comparison. As I said subjective :) but still feels a lot to say it's bootleg stuff. I enjoy it though so it's my vice lol

Edited by MNW

X-Men: Apocalypse version?

WOW - This is truly the golden age of Super Hero bootlegs. Is that for sale anywhere?? I wonder if night crawler has a tail.

Single sale here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Single-Sale-Legoelieds-X-Men-Apocalypse-Nightcrawler-marvel-Super-Heroes-avengers-gift-bricks-Minifigure-building-blocks/1963194_32671562970.html

Edited by kid

WOW - This is truly the golden age of Super Hero bootlegs. Is that for sale anywhere?? I wonder if night crawler has a tail.

no i saw on chinese community site