KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

God bless you.

If anyone has anymore links to single sale Spider-Man figs (negative zone, 2099, etc.) I'd be really grateful!

Edited by Adnan

God bless you.

If anyone has anymore links to single sale Spider-Man figs (negative zone, 2099, etc.) I'd be really grateful!

you're welcome...

i'm still looking for a decent batman in a grey/blue suit and maybe penguin... if you find that, share the link there ;)

Found some Bootleg Star Watrs minifigures, and I can get all of the main characters except for Maz and Hux for about £17... Good thing I got birthday money a couple of days ago ;)

Depends on the brand and which figs u want, the dargo ones can be found for less than £4, the doll ones a very similar price, i pisted a link to a seller a few pages back, had 2 sets from that seller(dargo and first xinh set(star wzrs) also some random jr brand with a wierd general grievous!!!)

Worth a risk as i think there okay, and ive had figures from most brands!!!

you're welcome...

i'm still looking for a decent batman in a grey/blue suit and maybe penguin... if you find that, share the link there ;)

Penguin http://s.aliexpress.com/QzyiY3m2

I could be wrong but the only decent blue and grey Batman came with the 4pc vehicle set by SY.

Shame, but Deathstroke is the only reason I wanted that set, and he's not going for highway robbery on Bricklink. This may be a case where the official may beat out the bootleg.

Still, it's been two years since Lego introduced dual molding, I'm just wondering when the bootleggers will catch on instead of printing on the "dual-molded" bits.

That said, Egghead seems to have come at a perfect time since the reveal of the 60s Batcave. Now I wonder if the others will get the bootleg treatment.

I picked up a couple of bootlegs when I first started collecting and some are actually nicely done!

Iron Man Mk 1 is my favourite one - haven't seen any faults with it really. Along with Jean Grey.

The Fantastic Four Spidey I picked up was pretty poor though..

Has anyone gotten their hands on the OK Fantastic Four set with Black Panther and Mole Man? Is that still coming?

The Fantastic Four Spidey I picked up was pretty poor though..

If you change the head by a best is a nice FF Spidey.

CEZFI1u.jpg

Has anyone gotten their hands on the OK Fantastic Four set with Black Panther and Mole Man? Is that still coming?

All stores that I had have removed sale, I had 4-5 version in my wishlist and now have removed.

Edited by soymansilla

I picked one up. Black Panther and Mole Man were pretty good. The rest of the set was pretty bad.

I picked one up. Black Panther and Mole Man were pretty good. The rest of the set was pretty bad.

They definitely exist. UT8FCNVXxNaXXagOFbXT.jpg

Anyone know any place that still sells them? I was hoping to pick them up on eBay, but I haven't seen any place that sells them now. :(

I just checked and I never got round to ordering this or the OK Ultron set. :( I can only find loads of Ant Man sets which I already have.

I just checked and I never got round to ordering this or the OK Ultron set. :( I can only find loads of Ant Man sets which I already have.

Minifigures wholesale and block toy wholesales (probably same store) were the only stores that sell ok ultron set (and had the ff ok set also). Both stores are now empty...

I ordered the ff set... Had susan with orange hair, mole man was not very well printed

Edited by MDM