KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Saw these on Digger's facebook, hoping they are lego based

11902319_1032126936820342_7378525372038612536_n.jpg?oh=bf2b938b1e45d4004cf50c796337a355&oe=56784981

Sorry to be the one to break it to you (stealing someone's line here), but this is old news :( I think he might have bought the set already

Thanks, but I have all the Dargo non-set Batman figures that have been released. On one of the closer renders of 841B Bats seems to have a different utility belt - to all the other figs. It's probably just a discrepancy between the render and actual figure but I'm curious to know for sure.

i'm pretty sure the figure that came with this set was the 'Batman Superhero Suit' (4 square pouches to utility belt) as a pose to the 'Batman Michael Keaton Suit' (standard belt with buckle)....hope that helps.

The ant man minifigs from OK brand look awesome! Here's a Aliexpress link.

http://www.aliexpres...1444_5,201409_3

I might order them, but it says shipping will take between 39-60 days, and I don't know if I can be bothered waiting two months for them. From other people's experiences, how long does shipping take (I'm based in the UK). I might just wait for diggers review first. Also do you find that you are charged import tax on these orders?

Edited by Swifty118247

I might order them, but it says shipping will take between 39-60 days, and I don't know if I can be bothered waiting two months for them. From other people's experiences, how long does shipping take (I'm based in the UK). I might just wait for diggers review first. Also do you find that you are charged import tax on these orders?

ive never been charged any import tax in over 100 orders (i think this is because the sellers mark the value as low regardless of whats inside). with regards to shipping i personally only ever order from sellers who offer 15-29 days shipping, and generally speaking they tend to arrive in between 2-3 weeks, maybe a few days sooner

C0DBFBC7-F575-4163-9478-58FF6D8CB3F8_zpswkeylp0c.jpg

This might be old news but this half bodied armor came along with the SY iron man lab set, any idea what mark is this and which leg goes well with this suit?

This might be old news but this half bodied armor came along with the SY iron man lab set, any idea what mark is this and which leg goes well with this suit?

It's not a design from any other SY figure I know of. It doesn't list it on the box either. Confusion here too: http://mybrickstore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/sheng-yuans-version-of-iron-man-lab.html

Regarding my earlier post, I was right, digger had just reviewed the hulkbuster big figs

Meh, I thought that this had some potential, but the mold is no where near as crisp as Igor. I'll pass on this.

If I had to guess it looks like a mock version of either 43 or 45?

If I had to guess it looks like a mock version of either 43 or 45?

I don't think so cus this set was out way before age of ultron figures

I know it s not a bootleg news, but the SY Captain America s helmet in red plastic works really good for Captain Britain!

They should use it more often with other character.

21063817075_88443d8aa1_c.jpgbb by Junchi80, sur Flickr

Edited by Sebiron

Was anyone brave enough to to pick these sets up from Dargo? I'm trying to find an actual photo of the Batman figure.

Also, anyone know where this Winter Soldier design comes from?

-Dargo-841A-D-super-heros-with-warcar-VS-Villain-Minifigures-buidling-block-Compatible-With-Lego.jpg

Just bought this set last week. Here some pic of Batman .

I swap his body with SY, But his mask is original from this set. I notice that it different form other bootleg that I have.

IMG-20150901-04087_zps1lpbbdnz.jpg

IMG-20150901-04089_zpsesw04our.jpg

IMG-20150901-04092_zpsscqhkvd7.jpg

IMG-20150901-04093_zpsjodjdtob.jpg

IMG-20150901-04095_zpsvkoylciy.jpg

Edited by mildydoraemon

I know it s not a bootleg news, but the SY Captain America s helmet in red plastic works really good for Captain Britain!

It does look perfect for Captain Britain! Hopefully they'll use it someday that way. Captain Britain was also a roomy of Spiderman once (when he was on a exchange student program) :-D

Captain Britain news trumps bootleg news :classic:

I swap his body with SY, But his mask is original from this set. I notice that it different form other bootleg that I have.

Can't see the photos posted on the Thai website :(

IMG-20150901-04087_zps1lpbbdnz.jpg

Thank you!

The the Batman included is nothing like the one on the box art. Damn Dargo, now I have to find photos of all their sets to check them too.

Thank you!

The the Batman included is nothing like the one on the box art. Damn Dargo, now I have to find photos of all their sets to check them too.

I also find it amusing that it's "Man-Bat Attack" but the only enemy appears to be Bane.

Message for Shen Yuan.

I know you love Spiderman.

But we need Spiderwoman minifigs too.

Don't let Dargo make them before you.

I think a Spiderwoman special set + Spidergwen etc will sell very well . Better than the last Spiderman set.

20473845974_5247631517_c.jpgspi by Junchi80, sur Flickr