KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

4 hours ago, briksen said:

it's lele and i doubt their quality is good enough, furthermore it's 2€ for one figure and 6€ for the 8 figs of that set, this ratio is not that great ...

on the other hand i think it's the only brand with that Jestro. SY released one set with jestro (sy616 ?) but he don't have his book (lazy SY :angry:)...

Lele are sometimes decent :) it's hit and miss! And yeh I know what you mean, although sometimes I just take the plunge as I don't want the whole set. SY need to stand in the corner :P there latest X-men set had me hyped for a moment, and then I realised it just wasn't worth it, I'd rather get some of the Pogo ones and customise them.

6 hours ago, briksen said:

Jestro's book of spells?

You can get the book of spells from bricks n pieces. Maybe not anymore, but i got it from bnp. You could also choose from every page with a monster on it. 

The DLP spideys on a bike are just brand new. If you wait a bit longer you'll see them in single sale i guess. The last DLP spidey wave was also on single sale so i expect these to be as well. Patience.

2 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Is translucent invisible woman still out there in decent quality? I can't seem to find her or a regular size single sale reed richards

Just on set sy288 if I'm not wrong, no single sale

I received luke today (kf088), great fig, perfect print (printed on the back too) plastic quality and colour close to lego but eyebrows and cheeks are printed with golden paint.
looks like a pogo fig made by megao

22 hours ago, briksen said:

SY is now divided in 3 different entities: SY, DLP ans sen bao. i don't understand their strategy but they are still releasing stuff...

guys i'm looking for that all black/golden astromech droid (don't know its name), have you seen it somewhere for a good price ?

I'm also looking after a decent Jestro with his book of spells, the only fig i've seen is a lele ? is it good ?

Black Astromech : easy to find search R2-Q5

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Star-Wars-R2-Q5-The-Black-R2-D2-Robot-Minifigures-Building-Blocks-The-Force/32681284337.html

Jestro : (but most other sellers only have the one with the stick and not the book, and no real visual to check quality...)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/KF084-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Joker-Minifigures-Building-Blocks-Assemble-Blocks-Single-Action-Model-Bricks-Kids-Toys/32717843340.html

33 minutes ago, briksen said:

I received luke today (kf088), great fig, perfect print (printed on the back too) plastic quality and colour close to lego but eyebrows and cheeks are printed with golden paint.

It could well be Pogo, as there are a few gaps still in the numbering of their recent SW figures.

1 hour ago, briksen said:

You had my hopes up then, then dashed them with the gold paint lol :P  still sounds decent enough for the price.

1 hour ago, wickedlemon said:

It could well be Pogo, as there are a few gaps still in the numbering of their recent SW figures.

I think it's Pogo 646

Obi wan is PG647
Darth Marr is PG648
The horned jedi is PG650

Palpatine with saber is PG651

The new cloud city boba is 642 and white boba is 640

HTB1g_DuNFXXXXXiXVXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg

That Luke should be pretty cheap anyway as it was available from B&P, is in two sets and is now also in the Advent Calendar.

1 hour ago, wickedlemon said:

kfo088 is the other Luke (Ep4).

PG-639 and PG-641 are still free spaces.

Aaah, I didn't realise as that was shown ages ago, although they do take a while to get out sometimes. Hopefully the return of the jedi will use different ink for the face.

And yeh, I wonder what they will be bringing :) I am loving these releases! I hope they do the Gamorrean so I can get a bunch.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

That Luke should be pretty cheap anyway as it was available from B&P, is in two sets and is now also in the Advent Calendar.

True :)  I was really tempted to get the calendar, but the figure selection didn't overwhelm me. And I have spent way waaaay too much on these things lately xD

Hey guys, I posted this in the frontpage forum, but figure I'd try my luck here:

Is there a list of dual molded Legs and Arms any where?

I've found it not possible to sort this via sites like Bricklink.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Hey guys, I posted this in the frontpage forum, but figure I'd try my luck here:

Is there a list of dual molded Legs and Arms any where?

I've found it not possible to sort this via sites like Bricklink.

Thanks in advance!

Whenever I've checked bricklink I just do a parts search for "sleeve" or "boots"

No idea if that gets all of them though

Edited by twismca

11 hours ago, palandir said:

thanks!
i've already seen that Jestro and looked for real pictures of that. sadly he looks like that:
HTB1_7P6NXXXXXcWapXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg
the hat is blue not purple...

This thread has been locked. Updates to the site guidelines and the site-wide announcement are as follows: 

Clone Brands, Competitor Brands and Bootlegs:

A Clone brand or competitor brand, is a product manufactured by a legitimate company. For Example Oxford,Mega Blocks. Kreo or Character Building. These are companies that do not infringe copyrights and provide a competitor product, such as licenses and themes LEGO do not produce.

It is fair to discuss, compare and share these brands and their products in the Community section of the Forum

Bootlegs, Rip-Offs, Fakes:

Bootlegs, fakes, rip-offs. These manufacturers copying LEGO and other legitimate companies set designs and minifigures. Using stolen designs of sets and figures, they produce replicas of the real deal and sell them at knock down prices. There are hundreds of names attached to these products and varied quality between them. 

We will no longer accept discussion and sharing of these products on Eurobricks. Most of these "brands" are facing legal cases and are not something we want on Eurobricks