KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

13 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Sorry man, found this pic on the web.

Same question back at ya, got a link? :)

KF902 Avengers Ninja Minifigures Thunder Swordsman Building Blocks Super Heroes Assemble Single Sale Bricks Toys for children
http://s.aliexpress.com/uQbye6zy
(from AliExpress Android)

5 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

KF902 Avengers Ninja Minifigures Thunder Swordsman Building Blocks Super Heroes Assemble Single Sale Bricks Toys for children
http://s.aliexpress.com/uQbye6zy
(from AliExpress Android)

It's Ninjago fig, hopefully they get more of SY's superhero big figs up soon.

Does anymone know where the KF092 Deathstroke is from?  It's a lot like the one from SY295, but with a different mask and shoulder pads.  It's been on Aliexpress for a while, but still hasn't come up for single sale.

Edited by Collector

That Enlighten minifig set with the Chinese vampire has been posted at a lower price.

Link here

****Edit****

Just found an image of the 1502b set on a Chinese site

57399d7c4f75b_837_auto.jpg

Edited by Collector
update

Anyone done any business with Skyblue Co LTD on aliexpress? They seem to have a big store, around a few years with lots of feedback. I ordered some enlighten sets, really good price, even paid for extra fast shipping since it was pretty cheap to Korea here, and now about 10-11 days after ordering, they still haven't shipped. I've sent a couple messages and no answer.

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 7:15 PM, MNW said:

Sorry for the delay, I did say I would do it for Saturday... but things have been busy.

Just took the pictures and as you can see Killer croc is awesome. (Well I think so lol)

Blue beetle has rubbish legs. Chest is misaligned (don't know if you can tell from photo) and he just looks a bit scrappy.

Starfire looks extremely scrappy.

Beast boy doesn't have painted ears, has scrappy scratches, and tearing along belt, and rubbish legs. (his face was decent, so I put that on the pogo version.)

DSC_3105.JPG

DSC_3107.JPG

DSC_3108.JPG

DSC_3109.JPG

You must of got a rubbish batch mate. I just got beast boy n starfire from that set and both are fine. No raised printing and beast boy has painted ears.

3 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

You must of got a rubbish batch mate. I just got beast boy n starfire from that set and both are fine. No raised printing and beast boy has painted ears.

You have the Pogo versions! :)

or seller might have mixed the Pogo versions in.

As all xinh versions have the raised printing.

Edited by MNW
added info

3 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Maybe you got a good batch :) I can see a bit of scrappiness from the photos though.

We pay very little for them, so might just be a case of doing what some of the others do and get a couple to mix and match when necessary.

I do hope like Rob was saying, that SY continue to make a come back. As trust me when I say that even the best Xinh attempts look scrappy next to a Sheng Yuan.

Edited by MNW

2 hours ago, kid said:

Some of these look awesome :-D I like the turtlefrogguy, and the planet of the apesguys. Is it a story of Hanuman or something? Who's who? Very curious to see real pics of this wave. Also strange that the girl is a minidoll :-s

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Some of these look awesome :-D I like the turtlefrogguy, and the planet of the apesguys. Is it a story of Hanuman or something? Who's who? Very curious to see real pics of this wave. Also strange that the girl is a minidoll :-s

It's based on a Chinese MMO game called Fantasy Westward Journey, which is based on the Journey To The West story.  There isn't a whole lot of English info about the game online, but KF is either cloning them, or just redistributing them from these sets made by a company named Winner.

5048-1

Just search Aliexpres for "Winner Fantasy Westward Journey" and you can see other sets.

Edited by Collector

2 hours ago, Collector said:

It's based on a Chinese MMO game called Fantasy Westward Journey, which is based on the Journey To The West story.  There isn't a whole lot of English info about the game online, but KF is either cloning them, or just redistributing them from these sets made by a company named Winner.

Just search Aliexpres for "Winner Fantasy Westward Journey" and you can see other sets.

Pretty cool sets. I like the battle island and the one with the green dragon build. A bit of a mix between Chima, Ninjago, Nexo villains and asian influences. Might wanna try out some if the prices will go down.

Anyone think the body from ok brand fantastic 4 sue storm and the head from the ginger game of thrones figure would make a good xmen apocalypse jean grey? 

The Superman looks like the one that was in the Mech set which is a VERY nicely printed figure and might actually be better looking than Lego's own.

Batman looks like it's just a clone of the BvS suit which is a shame. CW Flash looks OK but if they get the same costume texture going that they have on the Superman figure then that could look excellent when in hand.

I'm thinking that Atom figure is a clone of the OLS one... it would make sense as it's very close to the Xinh and Pogo figures wo there must have been a source for that (I've just checked and it's close but not exact).

19 minutes ago, mooproxy said:

That's disappointing. Apart from that beast we've seen every figure there before.

What about scott? 

25 minutes ago, Robianco said:

The Superman looks like the one that was in the Mech set which is a VERY nicely printed figure and might actually be better looking than Lego's own.

Batman looks like it's just a clone of the BvS suit which is a shame. CW Flash looks OK but if they get the same costume texture going that they have on the Superman figure then that could look excellent when in hand.

I'm thinking that Atom figure is a clone of the OLS one... it would make sense as it's very close to the Xinh and Pogo figures wo there must have been a source for that (I've just checked and it's close but not exact).

Yeah its the same sup's apart from this one has the new hair. 

Anyone think the body from ok brand fantastic 4 sue storm and the head from the ginger game of thrones figure would make a good xmen apocalypse jean grey? 

Edited by Mattyj82

1 minute ago, Mattyj82 said:

What about scott? 

Yeah its the same sup's apart from this one has the new hair. 

I must admit with my lack of interest in Marvel and especially the cinematic FF I'm not sure I can help you with that one.