KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

19 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Top batman is arkham origins suit? Im replying it at the moment 

May be Arkham kinghts

RuSLdHx_zpsnaumkwii.jpg

Edited by wilson3a10

4 hours ago, mooproxy said:

Which is the top one of those supermen?

Looks to me as if it's based of Phoenix Customs superman from new 52 he did recently. Brilliant fig - wish I'd picked it up. 

Edited by Captain Britain

Yeah. That's a complete copy of Phoenix Customs Indestructible Hero figure. They've not done that bad a job of copying it but the head is awful and the leg print makes the boots a little too low.

They've copied OLS' Red Son Superman too. I've ordered it just for two of the Batman figures but I'll see what the quality is like once they're in hand.

6 hours ago, KiltyONeal said:

They're $5.40 in China. That seller is gouging. Wait until more sellers post them. 

On 10/2/2016 at 8:42 PM, tu_bui said:

Tu_bui Thank you for the link

32 minutes ago, crossmr said:

They're $5.40 in China. That seller is gouging. Wait until more sellers post them. 

Agreed, Thanks for the AE link

Edited by Ltfalcon

The fact that those are SY should be a very positive thing. Batman variant, Flash (hopefully with decent boot print on the legs), Superman (New 52, Injustice or BvS variant) and Atom. They could be nice.

Looks like Beat (First Class Variant), Cyclops, Quicksilver and Nightcrawler.

I'll happily have SY or DLP making 8 figure sets with silly little builds if it means they're doing them more regularly.

2 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Haven't seen this one before. Some new X-Men figs:

And Quicksilver will have that damn Pink Floyd shirt on. What was LeYiLeBrick thinking when they designed that? It's a RUSH t-shirt all the way through the movie.

25 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

And Quicksilver will have that damn Pink Floyd shirt on. What was LeYiLeBrick thinking when they designed that? It's a RUSH t-shirt all the way through the movie.

I think they've based it on the other movie through. Same Pink Floyd shirt.

Well hopefully it'll mean we get a decent SDCC Atom figure. I'm quite happy with my combined Xinh-Pogo figure but something which matches the official better would be nice. Just a shame they still seem caught up in the idea of little vehicles or stands or constructs with their figures. I mean does anyone actually want those?

Also, any news on pictures of the Xinh Blue Beetle and other figures of that set? Last I heard they had the shitty solid prints again.

Sorry for the delay, I did say I would do it for Saturday... but things have been busy.

Just took the pictures and as you can see Killer croc is awesome. (Well I think so lol)

Blue beetle has rubbish legs. Chest is misaligned (don't know if you can tell from photo) and he just looks a bit scrappy.

Starfire looks extremely scrappy.

Beast boy doesn't have painted ears, has scrappy scratches, and tearing along belt, and rubbish legs. (his face was decent, so I put that on the pogo version.)

DSC_3105.JPG

DSC_3107.JPG

DSC_3108.JPG

DSC_3109.JPG

Edited by MNW

Too bad that sy is doing movie x-men. I would have loved to see them doing comic nightcrawler and quicksilver instead of the movie ones. Better pics will help me decide if want them.

And i'll be buying those chrome protocol droids for sure.

6 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Didn't QS wear a black Floyd shirt in DoFP?

Not sure how many of you are familiar with Nanoblocks or Diamond Blocks, they're kinda like a miniature version of Lego bricks.  The bootleg Nanoblock producer LOZ just successfully manged to take legal action to shut down 3 other bootleg Nanoblock companies, and some people at those companies are actually gonna spend a few years in jail now.  You can read about it here.  I wonder if this could be an indication of how the upcoming Lego vs. Lepin trial might go.

6 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Yes he did.

Quicksilver-Costume-X-Men-Days-of-Future

7 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

I stand corrected.

Just show's how memorable that film was. I guess I ought to watch it again sometime.

10 hours ago, Collector said:

Not sure how many of you are familiar with Nanoblocks or Diamond Blocks, they're kinda like a miniature version of Lego bricks.  The bootleg Nanoblock producer LOZ just successfully manged to take legal action to shut down 3 other bootleg Nanoblock companies, and some people at those companies are actually gonna spend a few years in jail now.  You can read about it here.  I wonder if this could be an indication of how the upcoming Lego vs. Lepin trial might go.

But dont lolz made bootleg stuff aswel? Legos architecture stuff. 

23 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Haven't seen this one before. Some new X-Men figs:

GwXFqlg.jpg

You got a link mate? Pitty about nightcrawler & quicksilver.

Is that batman the new upcoming lego dimentions white knight / medievil fig?

19 hours ago, MNW said:

Sorry for the delay, I did say I would do it for Saturday... but things have been busy.

Just took the pictures and as you can see Killer croc is awesome. (Well I think so lol)

Blue beetle has rubbish legs. Chest is misaligned (don't know if you can tell from photo) and he just looks a bit scrappy.

Starfire looks extremely scrappy.

Beast boy doesn't have painted ears, has scrappy scratches, and tearing along belt, and rubbish legs. (his face was decent, so I put that on the pogo version.)

DSC_3105.JPG

DSC_3107.JPG

DSC_3108.JPG

DSC_3109.JPG

Those 3 minifigs are the 1s i dint get out the wave. The others seem fine ( no stupid rised print) il try m post pics tomorrow

Also check aliexpress out. Who is kf903? Another big fig

Edited by Mattyj82

1 hour ago, Mattyj82 said:

You got a link mate? Pitty about nightcrawler & quicksilver.

Sorry man, found this pic on the web.

1 hour ago, Mattyj82 said:

Also check aliexpress out. Who is kf903? Another big fig

Same question back at ya, got a link? :)