KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

My pleasure !

But I finally noticed some flaws, with the zoom : littles scratches, misalignment of the shield print, etc.

In my display, I won't notice those again though.

And I didn't order more than one of them, like you, Robianco ;)

Thanks for that. Every single version of the figure I've seen has had a slight gap at the top of the right breast plate where the mesh pattern doesn't reach the black outline. I'm not sure if they've missed a small chink of the pattern off or if they've just printed it slightly wrong.

Well it was only a matter of time I suppose once they'd started down the rare and expensive sets road...

When is Lepin doing 12V trains from the eighties? Next year? They move by the speed of light. In two years there is no plastic left anymore if they keep up producing these sets.

Hopefully Lepin will also do the smaller LOTR sets before moving on to Harry Potter. I can get the figures, they need somewhere to live!!

Does anyone know who made that Darth Malignus figure that was released a while back? None of the Aliexpress sellers I've looked at list the brand name, thanks in advance.

Edited by Collector

Does anyone know who made that Darth Malignus figure that was released a while back? None of the Aliexpress sellers I've looked at list the brand name, thanks in advance.

SW413 sounds like a Pogo serial number.

snapback.pngCollector, on 20 September 2016 - 04:06 AM, said:

SW413 sounds like a Pogo serial number.

SWxxx is the bricklink code for the figure !! A set of 8 figures distributed by MG or LETO ( possibly bought by POGO ) uses those notation instead of their own numbering.

But for Dath Malgus there is also a reference WM1 which can suggest it might be a special order from World Minifigures (therefore also for Megao and T T Toys) according to our previous discussion about GoT characters, and noone knows who is the manufacturer behind.

Il get that freddy n replace the head with deadpool

Already done that ^^

Just waitin for my green paint to arrive.

And if the others are ok, could be nice. I love Beetlejuice !!!

SWxxx is the bricklink code for the figure !! A set of 8 figures distributed by MG or LETO ( possibly bought by POGO ) uses those notation instead of their own numbering.

But for Dath Malgus there is also a reference WM1 which can suggest it might be a special order from World Minifigures (therefore also for Megao and T T Toys) according to our previous discussion about GoT characters, and noone knows who is the manufacturer behind.

Pogo are big on Star Wars figures lately and use the SW codes. LETO figures are exactly the same as Pogo in my experience - probably another fake brand like KF.

Pogo are big on Star Wars figures lately and use the SW codes. LETO figures are exactly the same as Pogo in my experience - probably another fake brand like KF.

Hard to define "Fake" when you are talking about clones, aren't them all fakes ;) ?

Yes they are big and I thank them for that, now you can have affordable armies.

But it is not pogo but sellers on AE that are using the BrickLink codes/numbers, and they do it because it talks to the customers, or at least it is a clear catalogue.

Pogo has their own numbering, their regular starwnrs numbering is currenlty from 623 to 645 (plus all the previously released items that has no "real" reference number hence the use of external numbering to clarify)

I'm pretty sure this SY Marvel set is new, but it's too bad that they're all repeat characters.

HTB1D4c8NXXXXXbkXXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Not sure if anyone noticed but Thor's hammer is translucent blue

Edited by jeduh

Dlp/sy i think. Just kopf the seller is lousy. He will tell u he wants more money etc then send fake tracking numbers.

Not sure if anyone noticed but Thor's hammer is translucent blue

Typical i boughtthe nick fury on ebay.

I want that hulk arghhhhhh.

Dont want the others :(

Yeah i had problems with Kopf too. Best to avoid doing business with them.

Btw what a weird wave of figs. I might order Freddy, but i want to see real pictures first of all these figs.

I order a lot from kopf and never had a problem. Really fast, 12-15 days to Spain. Have to say I never ordered a set, just single figures