KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Theres a Kurse big turned up on ebay. Hope someone puts up a blob or colossus up for sale.

EDIT

Same seller has doom bot aswel.

Edited by Mattyj82

Minifigure Wholesale though. Do we know whether it's a good store? I thought there was one a few months ago with a similar name we decided was bad.

I just received a deficient order from "MiniFigures Store": Ordered three Amidalas, got only one...

Let's see if I can get my money back through the dispute.

IoYZtk2.jpg

new xinh set

A few of em look like that old dargo poster with figures that never came out.

Defo picking that banner up.

Wonder what happened to dargo 899?

Edited by Mattyj82

I think Namor is a copy of the OLS figure, Banner is a copy of Minifigures.com's figure. Starlord looks interesting. I'm sure the Marvel and GOTG fans out there will want to pick that one up.

I'm just hoping that the next DLP wave is DC based... or at least something new.

Edited by Robianco

This looks great. it isn't out yet though. Any idea when its' coming?

Not sure when it will be on Aliexpress. I was just trying to find more images when I found it for sale on another Chinese site which is also owned by Alibaba, so I would think it should be popping up on Aliexpress soon.

You can see bigger images on that site here: https://detail.1688.com/offer/537965129156.html?spm=0.0.0.0.EFV9CD

Wow that Marvel wave is insane. Black Cat, Comic suit Starlord, and namor..that's a refreshing wave.

IoYZtk2.jpg

new xinh set

Stoked for miss marvel, namor and the black cat. Hopefully no weird ink issues this time please.

Dunno why they release the same moonknight that they already released btw

I think Namor is a copy of the OLS figure, Banner is a copy of Minifigures.com's figure. Starlord looks interesting. I'm sure the Marvel and GOTG fans out there will want to pick that one up.

I'm just hoping that the next DLP wave is DC based... or at least something new.

As a DC nerd I also agree.

Although that Namor seems like the perfect head/hair for a Black Adam and swapping out the legs for green could give a great Amazo.

Not sure when it will be on Aliexpress. I was just trying to find more images when I found it for sale on another Chinese site which is also owned by Alibaba, so I would think it should be popping up on Aliexpress soon.

You can see bigger images on that site here: https://detail.1688.com/offer/537965129156.html?spm=0.0.0.0.EFV9CD

Whats the price in $ or €?

Painfull indeed, but not that surprising :

KF Brand is DLP but DLP packages with a few more bricks,accessories,cardboard while KF is the MF "only".

Do a search for DLP9027 if it was the weapons you were after, maybe the seller initially put the dlp pictures from which the minifigures are the same.

Thank you for posting this :) I searched that, and it 100% had those images I saw with the weapons (I didn't imagine it, haha)

And it's a wierd one, as I think Kf is such a made up brand.... it seems the store Kopf just grab random pieces and then relabel them as Kf, which is uncessisarily confusing. Which also means they took all those extra weapons and just kept them, judging by what should have been with them in the picture. Literally one of them had the rocket launcher though, as it was inside the plastic baggy.

IoYZtk2.jpg

new xinh set

That Namor offers a cheap source for flesh toned muscle torsos! Not keen on the design for Namor as a figure though, the muscles on the legs, and toes look ugly.

Black cat's boobs are down to her belly button lol, is she pregnant or elderley? xD Some good pieces in amongst the figures though.

And it's a wierd one, as I think Kf is such a made up brand.... it seems the store Kopf just grab random pieces and then relabel them as Kf, which is uncessisarily confusing.

KF are a huge pain. I never know whether I should treat them as a brand in their own right or not. Big question is are we due a DLP BigFig wave soon? I'm still waiting to know where the Thanos they sell comes from. Now we have Colossus. Be interesting to see whether they've branched out into single-sale SY. At least they put the serials on the packets, so we should find out soon enough.

Stoked for miss marvel, namor and the black cat. Hopefully no weird ink issues this time please.

Dunno why they release the same moonknight that they already released btw

It is the opposite way : why did they pre-release Moonknight out of its regular wave ?

The answer of that is probably "because Pogo did the same".

By postponing untill a full wave is out they probably fear they'll loose market shares : lots of heroes were released by both brands at the same time between april and june.

Pogo even released updated versions of their own releases when going full wave (51vs67 43vs71).

Unfortunately for Xihn I usually like Pogo designs better so if everyone is like me they'd better release first if they want to sell, and now with their sh**ty prints i'd buy a pogo without real pictures while i'll wait real picture and even comments before ordering xihn)

do you have some real pictures of dlp9030 ? (it's the set with desert batman)

I found it for a decent price (5.01€) and for a set of 8 figures and 4 motorcycles it may worth it but only pictures i see are 3d renders