KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Which one are you looking for ? I think there's 3 or 4 different Fury.

Deffo the one with the coat and black torso.

Also the blue uniform/jumpsuit with white holster on torso detail.

hello, i opened a dispute for that terrible paint on my last xinh figures, the seller rejected it and the dispute escalated, but AE accepted my claim and i got my money back...

meanwhile i asked the seller to tell XINH i was really unhappy with that change.

so maybe try to do the same to put some pressure on XINH. :wink:

last but not least, the seller who was in an absolute denial at first (for him figures were just perfect), send me that message:

Dear friends, I'm sorry for your troubles. We already accept your dispute. As additional compensation, you already are our VIP customers, in the next purchase, you will enjoy a discount or a small gift.

At the same time, we also hope you can give us 5 stars praise, let us have an incentive to do better. Thanks again. Best wishes

I'm kinda sorry for him, he's not to blame there, but something need to be done about that issue...

and it's the last time i order xinh figures before real pictures are released on AE :hmpf_bad:

Found a couple of better images for that Decool Pokemon Center posted a couple pages back.

It seems to be copied from this failed Lego Ideas project: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87738

3407118802_558200978.400x400.jpg3406780184_558200978.400x400.jpg

Aaah that looks awesome!!! Like I am not like one of those mega fans of Pokemon, but I did play Red back in the day. And that triggers some nostalgia lol. I stay away from buildings, due to space restrictions, but might have to grab this for the right price.

Another seller to avoid, ya fang:

http://s.aliexpress.com/b6VRv6va

Sends fake (duped) tracking numbers. Getting a certificate from postal Office to prove the seller is cheating you is more expensive than the refund you are asking for and Aliexpress closes the dispute against you.

Sends fake (duped) tracking numbers. Getting a certificate from postal Office to prove the seller is cheating you is more expensive than the refund you are asking for and Aliexpress closes the dispute against you.

That seems odd, surely they can see your tracking number is fake, hope it wasn't too expensive. Guess all you can do is rip him a new one in the feedback

Edited by Mark_24

That seems odd, surely they can see your tracking number is fake, hope it wasn't too expensive. Guess all you can do is rip him a new one in the feedback

The tracking was real, but used also for a different order. Once it arrived, mine appears as received also. Spanish Mail service page just shows the order was shipped but not the city or zip code where delivered (due to data protection law).

Certificate to prove it was sent to a different address 13,40€. Order was 9,77€ so a waste of money.

Once the dispute is closed your feedback does not show on seller's page :(

The tracking was real, but used also for a different order. Once it arrived, mine appears as received also. Spanish Mail service page just shows the order was shipped but not the city or zip code where delivered (due to data protection law).

Certificate to prove it was sent to a different address 13,40€. Order was 9,77€ so a waste of money.

Wow. That is a really scummy trick, (and also ingenious honestly) but thanks for the warning, I know sellers will run under several names but between all of us we can try to send a few packing

That sucks. Had a seller try this on a while back giving out duplicate numbers. We all put disputes in and got refunds though. I'm surprised Ali Express can't query there database for the tracking number which would verify it being used for multiple orders.

Edit: Just search ya fang in my orders (Best Toy Store) and I've had about 8 orders with no trouble. Odd why they started being dicks.

Edited by wickedlemon

What i do!

If scammer shop send order with Small packet china post. I wait till 60 days and then i open dispute as "never recieved" because full refund if never recieved.

If send with Registered number, i open dispute as recieved but "empty box, or counterfeit pieces or mistaken pieces inside". I send fake photos of course!

That fu*ing scammers shops are in war with us. We have to be smarter!

Edited by dnodar

They add an fake tracking number to blockade your opinion to cancel an order. After adding the fake number, you have to wait 10 days to cancel your order.

Edited by Florian_Wayne

What i do!

If scammer shop send order with Small packet china post. I wait till 60 days and then i open dispute as "never recieved" because full refund if never recieved.

If send with Registered number, i open dispute as recieved but "empty box, or counterfeit pieces or mistaken pieces inside". I send fake photos of course!

That fu*ing scammers shops are in war with us. We have to be smarter!

Had the same idea, but really thougt Aliexpress would give me the reason, no need to lie.

Have 315 orders on Aliexpress and first time I had this problem, all orders arrived properly - some had to be extended a bit or some minor problem, all honest sellers but for this and another one that sent a dargo batman set instead of an sy one...

Edited by MDM

That sucks. Had a seller try this on a while back giving out duplicate numbers. We all put disputes in and got refunds though. I'm surprised Ali Express can't query there database for the tracking number which would verify it being used for multiple orders.

Edit: Just search ya fang in my orders (Best Toy Store) and I've had about 8 orders with no trouble. Odd why they started being dicks.

They have some bad feedback with fake tracking numbers, sent to a different address...

Did anyone ever get a lepin helicarrier? I keep going back and forth on it and then hoping decool will make one. Thoughts?

I ordered from this seller too. My decool 7117 set came but it did not come with yhr stickers. I messaged him and he said he will send them to me. Hope he really does.

Kf063-070 are such a con!!

Mine just arrived, and almost every character just has one silver or gold gun. Only one of them has a special weapon (guided missile launcher)

The mini-gun (like the one from predator) isn't present, nor are any of the other heavy weapons (each figure was supposed to have one unique heavy weapon).

[...]

Painfull indeed, but not that surprising :

KF Brand is DLP but DLP packages with a few more bricks,accessories,cardboard while KF is the MF "only".

Do a search for DLP9027 if it was the weapons you were after, maybe the seller initially put the dlp pictures from which the minifigures are the same.