KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Lol, a giant beer bottle, it's even taller than a minifig... Sometimes I wish I could sit in on the brainstorming sessions with the people who come up with this stuff.

HTB1vQVZNXXXXXXJXVXXq6xXFXXXd.jpg

I've just noticed they've done the same with Doc Oc's legs too. Is there anyone with similar legs out there?

His legs were/are on b'n'p too

Lol, a giant beer bottle, it's even taller than a minifig... Sometimes I wish I could sit in on the brainstorming sessions with the people who come up with this stuff.

HTB1vQVZNXXXXXXJXVXXq6xXFXXXd.jpg

It's from the new Sembo mini modular buildings as a Times square style rooftop adornment :)

The legs were on B&P and still might be...

Hey mate, not sure how often you check your flickr messages, so just in case, pinging you here -- your items are en route, do let me know when you get a chance to send mine as well :)

hello, have you seen some real pictures of the xinh's pirate batman?

1506254661_1042324270.jpg

552931398_804077680.jpg

AE have these up, they're not much better than Pogo sadly

Edited by Mark_24

GLAIS

hi , I am coming to you can you tell me if the millennium falcon lele is better than lepin and minifig that pez you ? thank you

ANGLAIS

hi , I am coming to you can you tell me if the millennium falcon lele is better than lepin minifig and what do you think ? thank you

GLAIS

hi , I am coming to you can you tell me if the millennium falcon lele is better than lepin and minifig that pez you ? thank you

ANGLAIS

hi , I am coming to you can you tell me if the millennium falcon lele is better than lepin minifig and what do you think ? thank you

I don't know about that set in particular, but I can say it's a close call between lele and lepin in terms of minifigs. Lele might just win out over lepin in terms of minifigures, but I'd say lepin are a lot more reliable when it comes to the actual blocks for the falcon and other sets.

GLAIS

ANGLAIS

lele have some issues with the colours of their bricks and some of them may be twisted. lepin have issues with U-hook hinge pieces who can be a little bit loose.

lele figures are better too. but honestly I know nobody who bought a LELE falcon. and there is also a bela version of that set (which is the best one)

a review of the lepin falcon:

https://www.facebook...696501893900178

and the bela one:

1506254661_1042324270.jpg

AE have these up, they're not much better than Pogo sadly

thanks a lot, i like that one better Edited by briksen

but honestly I know nobody who bought a LELE falcon. and there is also a bela version of that set (which is the best one)

a review of the lepin falcon:

https://www.facebook...696501893900178

and the bela one:

https://www.facebook...728438184039882

thanks a lot, i like that one better

I have the LeLe one. There are some photos further back on this thread.

I bought one of the new Bela Elves sets for £12 and today got this:

Hello, my dear, you choose the products of poor quality, for your benefit you select other reasons. Other reasons without deducting any transaction costs. We give you a full refund. Bring you a lot of trouble, really sorry.

'Oddly' the seller still has the item up but for an extra tenner. This is code for 'i want more money off you' right? Can I just keep extending the process time till they give in?

Chances are they will give u a fake tracking number and hope u forget about it. Best to get your refund now rather than a long wait.

Chances are they will give u a fake tracking number and hope u forget about it. Best to get your refund now rather than a long wait.

Most likely, although I sent a message back saying I didn't mind the quality and now they say the manufacturer says they won't have stock till Jan/Feb

It's ma cong store if anyone wants to avoid them

I bought one of the new Bela Elves sets for £12 and today got this:

Hello, my dear, you choose the products of poor quality, for your benefit you select other reasons. Other reasons without deducting any transaction costs. We give you a full refund. Bring you a lot of trouble, really sorry.

'Oddly' the seller still has the item up but for an extra tenner. This is code for 'i want more money off you' right? Can I just keep extending the process time till they give in?

You can keep trying, but it'd be a whole lot easier to get a refund than get your set. I'd avoid that seller in future though. If you reorder, maybe get it from someone else.

sy581 colossus...legs...

That's unfortunate, but at least we're getting the figure. I'm still going to buy it if they can put it in a minifigure wave or better yet single sale.

sy581 colossus...legs...

The fig looks GREAT. The legs are a SUPER bummer though. After Thanos, it's my most desired big fig. I'll make do, but that's the only non-aligned footed big fig I'm getting. Passing on Kurse and Doombot. (Plus, they're too expensive just for one character.)

Oh man, I'm about to get this set to... oh well... guess its better than no Colossus...

Probably worth waiting to see if SY will do it outside of the set. They've already given us Abomination in a minifigure wave, so they might make it cheaper elsewhere.

Probably worth waiting to see if SY will do it outside of the set. They've already given us Abomination in a minifigure wave, so they might make it cheaper elsewhere.

Love your avatar mate

Regarding replacement arms for Stan Lee; are there any other single sale bootleg figs that have a similar coloured torso I could grab for the arms?