KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

My first ever Ali Express order arrived on a signed Saturday morning courier, even though the tracking page makes it look like it is still waiting to leave China. I placed my order on Tuesday 23 August, so 11 days including weekends isn't bad at all to little old New Zealand. I used T T Toys and everything arrived correctly. My flesh coloured minifigure didn't have one of his hands attached, but it was loose in the bag, so it pays to give everything a good shake out and double check. Pretty happy with the quality overall, for the price they were I wasn't expecting perfection. My light blue minifigs left hand looks like it has been splayed open and is a weird shape, honestly I don't know if it is even bother mentioning it to the seller. I have since managed to squeeze it closed to match the other one, but there is a white stress mark visible still. Mr. Golds left leg/hip also isn't perfectly lined up, even when forced onto a base plate. Everything is very stiff with this minifig, so it can just sit by my computer monitor at work. I got a few extras too which look in better condition. Mr. Gold and the two Walking Dead characters came with an extra hand each. TWD figures are nice, both with back printing. I had to assemble the crossbow, it was two seperate parts.

Hmm... TT usually takes a fair while to get to me in Australia. From memory my fastest package from them took around 3 weeks? Not uncommon for it to stretch to 4+ weeks. I find Minifigures Wholesale faster but they tend to do a lot more errors

hi , I do not know if the subject was treated , can you tell me if there is a difference between lepin and Lele for the millennium falcon, and if the minifigs are better at one or the AUTR thank you

Anyone know any bootlegs with nougat (flesh) female heads?

The Xinh Captain Marvel comes with a fairly standard female head. One side is the regular smile and the other is an angry face.

There are probably more out there, but I'd advise you stay away from Pogo for this, particularly their recent X-men waves. Most of the figures are excellent but the female faces are printed weird.

New Xinh Star Wars set..

HTB13PpMNXXXXXc4aXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Darth Nihilus :D

Edited by MNW

I'm pretty sure this is new.

Lepin Black Pearl

Lepin-16006-Caribbean-pirate-ship-Building-Blocks-Black-pearl-Ship-Compatible-Legoed.jpg

And lots of new Pokemon sets

HTB1WqJ1NXXXXXXZXXXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg?size=315240&height=906&width=1000&hash=b8993367e5295dff4592992a8203ff62

HTB1r.x_NXXXXXc5XFXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg?size=161259&height=750&width=750&hash=f0814a3f2219ff8e669b4797cf305e2b

Whats with the hard hats?

HTB1kyqiNXXXXXXTXpXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg?size=212870&height=705&width=1000&hash=5892ca093e1ccd11b3d023637c7d9607

Anyone ever seen this Bull Holding A Sword Brand before?

HTB17WtlNXXXXXaxapXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg?size=333593&height=659&width=1000&hash=23b070eb0a65550cc25eddee6ed9f574

Realistic Pokemon, I wonder if these ones actually have peg holes in their feet. I'm not so sure about the Pikachu's, but the others look like the might.

That realistic pokémon set is stupid and redundant. The Elephant ones though, the Geodude of Brock has tan gloves i believe. I think i want those for my sandman.

In another Pokémon set (a sy set) there is an Eevee that uses a brown banana as tail. I won't be buying that set, but i'd like to have that rotten banana :-D

In a dargo pokemon set Eevee has the disney genie headpiece in brown. Anyone an idea what you could do with that, customwise?

Edited by Borex

For that realistic pokemon set, it wouldn't surprise me if they took existing models and put holes in them, but they're not too bad. The rest look like fun though - what brand are that bull one with constructed pokemon? Do we know what their quality is like?

Damn that darth nihilus looks good. I did love Kotor and hope we get more character's from that era.

I made a huge $30 order of figures I've been meaning to order and the only wave I can't find is the Xinh mysterion wave. Does anybody have a link?

Edited by Kire

Screenshot_2016_09_04_00_14_21.png

Aw Xinh, what happened? seems the official lego figure has the same belt. Legs still misprinted though.

75936651315966038.jpg

Edited by Mark_24

Screenshot_2016_09_04_00_14_21.png

Aw Xinh, what happened? seems the official lego figure has the same belt. Legs still misprinted though.

75936651315966038.jpg

have that starfire and she's grand legs are fine also dats the way she looks in the movie there is purple on the belt line

X0123. What have they tried on Hobgoblin/Kraven's legs...

Trying to sneak in their "ironed on" prints again.... Whyyyyy

Now I have to get a pogo one and Frankenstein a half decent one together, or wait and see if lepins get any better in their inevitable clone. Can anyone find contact details for Xinh so we can bury them in pleas to stop with the iron prints

Trying to sneak in their "ironed on" prints again.... Whyyyyy

Maybe they're cheaper, or maybe they've put a big investment in these prints and wants them to pay off. Either way I really don't like them. Still, with hobgoblin at least the legs should be easily replaceable.

Now I have to get a pogo one and Frankenstein a half decent one together, or wait and see if lepins get any better in their inevitable clone. Can anyone find contact details for Xinh so we can bury them in pleas to stop with the iron prints

I don't really think they have any contact info, and if they did it'd likely be all in chinese and difficult to find. It's fair enough really, otherwise they'd get thousands of different people asking them to produce different figures.

Maybe they're cheaper, or maybe they've put a big investment in these prints and wants them to pay off. Either way I really don't like them. Still, with hobgoblin at least the legs should be easily replaceable.

I think you can try going for Pogo's hobgoblin