KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I was browsing and placing an order through Chrome on my PC yesterday and a few times the page would become non responsive, I just waited it out and it came right after about half a minute. Chrome on my iPad doesn't like that site much at all!

Well mine does freeze when it happens, chrome just shuts off. Like one second I'll be browsing and the next I'll be looking at my desktop.

Are you sure it's 233 cause I remember this set but when you search for SY233 it's a Ninjago set.

Any link maybe ?

Think it's sy223

Has anyone had any issues with AE crashing their browser lately? I've been browsing about the place and suddenly chrome just drops out. Wondering if it's just me.

yeah i was getting that the last few days too

Did you DIY your display case for your minifigs? I'm looking for ways to display mine and yours looks really neat

Thanks, it's really a neat way to display a lot of minifigures (105 each!). They are DIY, we used Ikea RIBBA frames (50x50cm), white cardboard sheets, 2x2 white bricks from Bricklink and Superglue. Here's a tutorial: http://frugalfun4boys.com/2016/05/19/ikea-frame-lego-minifigure-display-storage/

Has anyone been able to find a plate that would work for Atom? Like the one the Lego one came on?

Thanks, Jamie

Think it's sy223

Yes indeed Gamma is in SY223 and SY version is really cool, DLP visuals seems are more "cartoon"-style

Sorry for the initial confusion i'm getting dyslexic

Well kopf toy's have told me they have never sent the set with blob bigfig. Even though they had given me tracking info

Everyoe stay well clear.

Edited by Mattyj82

Indeed the new pogo wave. A lot quicker than i thought.

I hadn't thought to go digging for pictures yet either as I read it was a presale for august 26th, but here they are:

HTB1ndaOMVXXXXcNXFXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Better pictures of the whole wave:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Pre-sale-26th-August-Available-80pcs-lot-DC-Super-Hero-Villains-Beast-Boy-The-Riddler-Minifigures/138667_32713539309.html

Eek. The print on some of those looks quite bad to be honest.

Only one I'm remotely interested in is the Batman 3000 anyway.

Eek. The print on some of those looks quite bad to be honest.

Only one I'm remotely interested in is the Batman 3000 anyway.

hmm I thought they looked quite good for pogo, joys of looking on a small screen maybe? Atleast Manta looks good, the rest I'll get elsewhere.

I was browsing and placing an order through Chrome on my PC yesterday and a few times the page would become non responsive, I just waited it out and it came right after about half a minute. Chrome on my iPad doesn't like that site much at all!

Chrome on an iPAD (all browsers on an iOS device) is just Safari with a different UI. Try using Safari instead.

For those interested in comparing even the better bootlegs against genuine Lego on some of the rarer stuff:

28586844673_e82afba5a5_b.jpg

But when they get things right they look right at home with the big boys:

29128685171_8a3984163d_b.jpg

Edited by Robianco

I finished my SSD yesterday. Only 95€ incl. shipping from China to Germany. Shipping time only 4 days.

The Quality is very good! I'm very happy with this model, in two weeks I will get UCS Deathstar 2 and Millienium Falcon too

bmqfoh7m.jpg

Slight off topic, but is that your Link figure in your avatar? More details please - looks fanstastic!

Mine arrived today in Germany, but i had to pay 40 Euro to DHL. It was declared with 45$, so i guessed they did not believed it and calculated a price for themselves. :angry:

How was yours declared and have you a link to your seller?

Hi, who was the seller? Thank you