KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

My code's different and doesn't work yet. But then again, the other two slightly more expensive sets I ordered elsewhere haven't tracked yet either.

Also a different shipping code.

My code doesnt work either at the min.

Does your code end in 4751cn?

I had a non delivery of a single from them, so got a refund by dispute. They are now removed from my fav stores.

Its good we have different codes. Be honest its luck of the draw with codes anyway. Just had something turn up today,the code was untraceable but still a recorded code. Also if you get a code that sarts will LX royal mail treat that as a special delivery as soon as they have it.

I had a non delivery of a single from them, so got a refund by dispute. They are now removed from my fav stores.

Yeah im also waiting of a single sale to arrive, m034 (billy wintergreen). 3rd seller iv ordered the figure so far andno had no luck.

love the sy design, hate the derpy legs.

Just got Abomination, thank Thor the legs are regular Lego big fig spaced

Any chance we could get some pictures of Abomination?

Hey, I haven't been on EuroBricks for a while now, but anyways can somebody help recap for me all these new Sheng Yuan Big-figs that are being put in sets? I have seen most but I just wanted to confirm so I could make a buy-list.

Thanks ~ MMZ

has anyone heard anything about the games of thrones set that was supposed to be released in june ?

Abomb_zps2hto9wtm.jpg

Thanks, looks like the lines on the body are white instead of bronze, which is unfortunate. When you get round to building it would you mind posting a pic of the finish figure?

Abomination looks good. I'll be keeping an eye out for that 10179 cost. If that stays around £100 mark I'll be getting that.

Abomination looks good. I'll be keeping an eye out for that 10179 cost. If that stays around £100 mark I'll be getting that.

Me too - even though I have no idea where I'd put it! No way will it retail for £100 - I reckon it will be at least twice or three times that, considering the after market prices.

EDIT - ok jumped the gun there, already on for £160ish. Gosh. That's tempting

Edited by jangosolo

Once it's all settled down it'll be around £100.

Yellow Technics pieces x 16, Light Bley Rigging x 2, Printed Radar Dish, Light Bley Small Base Levers x 16 and UCS Sticker = £850 + shipping and import duty (approx)... and that's the cheaper end.

Just 5,000 other pieces you need to build it. I'd say the Lepin might be the first bootleg set I buy.

If the bricks aren't great for it it'll still be a bloody good base to start with.

Time for more real pics. Firstly from the Xinh 60's Batman Set:

yZxhiN5.png

2QnWidH.png

mIUW572.png

sBXmtq6.png

What do you think of these? I'm not entirely convinced considering they're Xinh.

Also, more of the Stan Lee and Sandman:

D3y5TMG.png

TOBa2uc.png

Unfortunately it's still looking like Stan Lee is in a sleeveless top, and Sandman has a dodgy print on his torso. Still, those should be easily fixed.

Finally, Pogo Mr Gold:

0uXygUo.png

Looks like we're getting chrome after all.

Owning a bootleg Shazam and Bizarro, I can say that while quality is not Lego-good, having the figures fills the "hole" that CC exclusives bored into my soul.

Once it's all settled down it'll be around £100.

Yellow Technics pieces x 16, Light Bley Rigging x 2, Printed Radar Dish, Light Bley Small Base Levers x 16 and UCS Sticker = £850 + shipping and import duty (approx)... and that's the cheaper end.

Just 5,000 other pieces you need to build it. I'd say the Lepin might be the first bootleg set I buy.

If the bricks aren't great for it it'll still be a bloody good base to start with.

Hmm hadn't considered duty - that will almost certainly add to the cost! plus the fine from Royal Mail.

There's one on there now for £115 with £50 DHL. I imagine if it was DHL then you might escape duty on it. I'd want to check with the seller that it was really getting sent DHL though... if it was you should get it in 2-3 days at the latest.

Each parcel I've sent DHL in the last few years has arrived next day whether that's been in Europe or the US.

Those Xinh 66 figures all look crap. I know there are far more figures being released these days but without SY doing their thing the quality has dropped off a lot. Just seen a review of a recent 8 piece Iron Man wave by DLP and they looked excellent... same with some of the recent Spiderman wave. Print and plastic quality was superb especially on the Spiderman UK figure. I just don't see Xinh or Pogo reaching that quality.

But then again the new DLP Captain America wave looks pretty poor. Design looks iffy to start with.

Edited by Robianco

I am really tempted to order a few of the Pogo Mr Gold figures. I've never purchased any non-genuine minifigures before, but just the novelty of having this will be neat, and it'll only be a few dollars. I also saw series 1 minifigures available too, might grab a Zombie for the hell of it, as I don't think I can ever bring myself to spend that much on the real thing.

But then again the new DLP Captain America wave looks pretty poor. Design looks iffy to start with.

Got that dlp cap set and printing is fantastic.

Also got today the pogo spiderman and stan lee set. If anyone wants a photo, just tell me