KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Can someone tell me what new big-figs are currently announced? I've lost track....

The bigfigs seem to be coming in various SY Marvel and DC sets although they're all Marvel figures. There's Kingpin, Abomination, Blob, Kurse, Groot (chunky game design), Venom (with toe print). There may be Colossus too but I can't recall properly.

For those who are hoping that the Big Fig exclusives will later be released solo, I wouldn't hold you breath.

There is precedent for this, recall the exclusive variants like the movie version of Magneto or black outfit Nick Fury which you could only get through the mini vehicle sets. They still do this -- the recent Gamma variant of Iron Man you can only get through the 4 mini vehicle set.

I haven't seen any of those variants released via single sales (correct me if I'm wrong)

The bigfigs seem to be coming in various SY Marvel and DC sets although they're all Marvel figures. There's Kingpin, Abomination, Blob, Kurse, Groot (chunky game design), Venom (with toe print). There may be Colossus too but I can't recall properly.

Cheers!

Colossus is in SY581.

Which Big Fig is in SY512? The Green and Grey with the Red Eyes?

Colossus is in SY581.

Which Big Fig is in SY512? The Green and Grey with the Red Eyes?

That is a Doombot.

Thanks, Doombot and Kurse are a pass for me...

Yeah, I'm not planning on buying any of these sets for the bigfigs. But if someone were to release them individually I'd get the lot just because.

Awesome....

HTB197y4LpXXXXbRXXXXq6xXFXXXn.jpg

And interesting, Sheng Yuan are jumping on the Pokemon Go hype...

HTB1NxOMLpXXXXcxXFXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

Might be worth it for the printed pokeballs, and printed pokemon pieces. Figures could have done with a brock, professor oak, team rocket etc.

And btw thank you the people that gave me suggestions for the rogue Aliexpress store :) in the end I offered to send the wrong set back, however on the condition that he gives me the money for postage in advance, and sent him a screenshot from Royal mail, indicating that it will cost him £9 delivery LOL

I wish one of the bootleg companies would copy Best Lock's Stargate SG-1 sets. The Best Lock figures are awful, but if they were re-done in more of a Lego style they would be good.

bestlock_battleoverabydos.jpg

And interesting, Sheng Yuan are jumping on the Pokemon Go hype...

Might be worth it for the printed pokeballs, and printed pokemon pieces. Figures could have done with a brock, professor oak, team rocket etc.

Who is the purple one supposed to be? Mewtwo?

Updated Hall of Armor:

28957932025_bdb7cc0765_b.jpgIron Man Hall of Armor v.5 [VARIANTS] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

By my count, we are only missing 3 Marks now:

- Mark 18: CASANOVA

- Mark 23: SHADES

- Mark 34: SOUTHPAW

ehem...there's alot more missing...

just because they have no "names" does not meam they are not there.

let's take southpaw as an example. it's basicly a recolor of mk XIV which is basicly a recolor of mk XI...

ok...there's some additions/changes like the arm or the shoulderpads...

aaaaaaaand go and get a proper MK III.

my eyes are still bleeding :P

It's a gliscor, I think....

Mew II.

It is the spearo... Or pigetto that has me scratching my head.

The evee is brilliant, and pure Sabretooth Fodder!

I wish one of the bootleg companies would copy Best Lock's Stargate SG-1 sets. The Best Lock figures are awful, but if they were re-done in more of a Lego style they would be good.

bestlock_battleoverabydos.jpg

Just the weapons would be handy... I have been meaning to make a custom SG1 team for a while...

ehem...there's alot more missing...

just because they have no "names" does not meam they are not there

aaaaaaaand go and get a proper MK III.

my eyes are still bleeding :P

Challenge accepted! Another for our to do list!

Challenge accepted! Another for our to do list!

Put me down for a peice of that action.

More real pics of the new Stan Lee/Sandman set:

98ko7eK.png

77ENmdX.png

rcLw0ng.png

KAFOhcS.png

Unfortunately it looks like Sandman's torso might have a dodgy print.

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-8pcs-Super-Heroes-minifigures-Spider-Girl-Sandman-SCARLET-SPIDER-HOBGOBLIN-Scorpion-COMPATIBLE-LEGOE-76057-block/32715058618.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10037_10055_10049_301_10059_10033_10058_10032_9914_10017_106_105_104_10060_103_10061_102_10062,searchweb201603_3&btsid=771b7aa2-ec63-4a74-9e7f-3a97a3abc85e

Also, I just came across these wings:

WTg0bYL.png

From this page: http://www.aliexpres...6b-21bb6e0467bf

I don't suppose anyone has seen them in pearl gold? I think they'd be great for Hawkman.

Thirdly, I don't know if this has been out for ages or not. Apologies if it has, but 60's TV Batmobile: http://www.aliexpres...0TmTTkBhGArew==

Edited by mooproxy

Stan Lee has a sleeveless jacket x-D!

I will buy only two Kravens for his fur collar. One for the xinh one and one for sabretooth. Anyone else that needs that fur piece?

I hope the Xinh Sandman is a bit better by the way. I'd like to see real pics of the xinh wave. Especially Mysterio and Kraven. And if anyone has an idea what i could use the body of electro for?

Anybody have a link the Xinh Mysterio and White Tiger Wave? I'm really impressed on how fast Pogo is with copying the SDCC Cap. Although the SDCC figure for Marvel isn't as grandeur and new such as Atom, I am proud as a Marvel collector it's only a variant.

Also the Xinh Sandman doesn't appear to have a bad torso compared to the Pogo one.

Edited by Kire

love the sy design, hate the derpy legs.

Just got Abomination, thank Thor the legs are regular Lego big fig spaced

More real pics of the new Stan Lee/Sandman set:

98ko7eK.png

77ENmdX.png

rcLw0ng.png

KAFOhcS.png

Unfortunately it looks like Sandman's torso might have a dodgy print.

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-8pcs-Super-Heroes-minifigures-Spider-Girl-Sandman-SCARLET-SPIDER-HOBGOBLIN-Scorpion-COMPATIBLE-LEGOE-76057-block/32715058618.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10037_10055_10049_301_10059_10033_10058_10032_9914_10017_106_105_104_10060_103_10061_102_10062,searchweb201603_3&btsid=771b7aa2-ec63-4a74-9e7f-3a97a3abc85e

Also, I just came across these wings:

WTg0bYL.png

From this page: http://www.aliexpres...6b-21bb6e0467bf

I don't suppose anyone has seen them in pearl gold? I think they'd be great for Hawkman.

Thirdly, I don't know if this has been out for ages or not. Apologies if it has, but 60's TV Batmobile: http://www.aliexpres...0TmTTkBhGArew==

Thats someones MOC that a bootleggers ran with. You could build a real lego one for bout 28ish.

Hope stan comes with correct arms. Cant imagine him in a gillett

Does anyone's tracking number work from "KOPF TOY Co., Limited" for the SY sets with the big figs? They were on sale for a really low price and thing the seller is just stalling.

Does anyone's tracking number work from "KOPF TOY Co., Limited" for the SY sets with the big figs? They were on sale for a really low price and thing the seller is just stalling.

My code doesnt work either at the min.

Does your code end in 4751cn?

My code doesnt work either at the min.

Does your code end in 4751cn?

My code's different and doesn't work yet. But then again, the other two slightly more expensive sets I ordered elsewhere haven't tracked yet either.