KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I saw in the chinese fórum, someone saying that xinh has sent the whole set to re-produce after the bad print, lets hope

You got a link for that forum post?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4681993513 was here

If you could check if I translated correctly would be great

I think this is the comment you were referring to: 彪少rong: 上一波本来很快就可以出完,由于烫印反映不佳,已经全部重新生产。

Google translates it as: "Biao less rong: originally the wave will soon be finished out , since the stamping reflect poor have all been re- production"

That said, if someone else would be able to provide a better translation that'd be lovely.

For context, there isn't any source or proper indication that the person necessarily knows what he's talking about AFAIK. This was in response to another comment suggesting that buying the Suicide Squad wave right now is a little hasty what with the quality of the previous one.

Edited by mooproxy

Google translates it as: "Biao less rong: originally the wave will soon be finished out , since the stamping reflect poor have all been re- production"

That said, if someone else would be able to provide a better translation that'd be lovely.

Hm. I think is should be:"The wave will be finished soon, since the printing was poor, it have all been re-produced."

It's not translation, just the way I understand it.

Hm. I think is should be:"The wave will be finished soon, since the printing was poor, it have all been re-produced."

It's not translation, just the way I understand it.

more likely a wave made for xinh by a subcontractor. hope i will receive a decent fig...

I think this is the comment you were referring to: 彪少rong: 上一波本来很快就可以出完,由于烫印反映不佳,已经全部重新生产。

For context, there isn't any source or proper indication that the person necessarily knows what he's talking about AFAIK. This was in response to another comment suggesting that buying the Suicide Squad wave right now is a little hasty what with the quality of the previous one.

The Chinese characters are saying the previous wave(flash set) was supposed to be released way quicker than it did. But because of the bad reception of the "ironed on prints", everything is now being reproduced

Looks like there is hope guys

Edited by jeduh

The Chinese characters are saying the previous wave(flash set) was supposed to be released way quicker than it did. But because of the bad reception of the "ironed on prints", everything is now being reproduced

Looks like there is hope guys

Thanks for confirming the translation. There is hope that we'll have decent figures after all.

Hi!

I've been following this topic off and on and I recently got my chance to see a bootleg Falcon Capt. up close and it looked and felt like the real Lego. It was crazy.

So I want to jump in and start getting these cool figs but I'm not sure what stores on AliExpress are legit and safe to buy from?

I know some brands are better than others (DeCool is the best, right?) but I would appreciate if any of you with more experience could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!!!

Hi!

I've been following this topic off and on and I recently got my chance to see a bootleg Falcon Capt. up close and it looked and felt like the real Lego. It was crazy.

So I want to jump in and start getting these cool figs but I'm not sure what stores on AliExpress are legit and safe to buy from?

I know some brands are better than others (DeCool is the best, right?) but I would appreciate if any of you with more experience could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!!!

I think SY is better than Decool but they seem to like selling figs with lots of unecessary stuff these days.

For AE sellers, it's like on eBay, look at the stars. But there are TT Toys and Megao for instance.

What are these links for exactly? I don't really understand them.

They are basically links to Chinese forum pages dedicated to certain bootleg brands, if anyone here needs help with translation I'd be happy to help

Edited by jeduh

They are basically links to Chinese forum pages dedicated to certain bootleg brands, if anyone here needs help with translation I'd be happy to help

Has anything new been revealed on any of the pages?

I think SY is better than Decool but they seem to like selling figs with lots of unecessary stuff these days.

For AE sellers, it's like on eBay, look at the stars. But there are TT Toys and Megao for instance.

my last xinh figs were just great, I don't see any difference between xinh, SY and decool now

Has anything new been revealed on any of the pages?

Nothing much here's what I found

3F6A182B-D874-420E-A28C-44FC588AC6BB_zpsjtk1fhgs.jpg

5147B36F-2DB3-4913-81F6-D8D3C3E6FF64_zpsflp2y9pl.jpg

SY's recent Spider-Man sand man set. Not sure why they'd include that same old venom as the free big fig but whatever..

A1C1EE42-2351-44B6-9C51-73C6F2E423AD_zpshiy9vfd5.jpg

F040DBFF-1709-401D-9A0F-E3E9D3A8E0CE_zps49zcf4r5.jpg

EA49824B-6C63-4B3F-BA78-6E59D61B9CED_zpsrz1r2iwz.jpg

C0FC7DEC-A414-4823-86D9-547BE6AEBF52_zpsme2nscid.jpg

Lele's red hulk with front and back print as well as arm print, I might be getting this