KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

My Bozhi 98078 arrive today.

Minifigs of Blizzard, green globling from last spiderman saga, rhino with mech, sandman with big hands are not too bad.

Post photos later on my flickr.

Edited by dnodar

My Bozhi 98078 arrive today.

Minifigs of Blizzard, green globling from last spiderman saga, rhino with mech, sandman with big hands are not too bad.

Post photos later on my flickr.

Did you get it from ali, if so which seller?

Did you get it from ali, if so which seller?

And were they single sale?

Buy to Minifigures wholesale. Full set of six boxes. No single sale!!

I'm gonna use the grey one with suitcase for a custom Hannibal and the one with grey trousers and black leather jacket for a custom Murdock to go along the dimensions B.A. :-)

I mean there won't be official ones, right?

Otherwise very useful gangster clothes.

Good point. I'm gonna use this guy's body (or at least torso)...

20pcs-lot-Joker-DC-SuperHero-Minifigures-VS-Batman-Different-Versions-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Legoieds-Children-GiftToys.jpg

along with Voldemort's head...

PG906-Lord-Voldemort-Fantasy-Literature-Novels-Harry-Potter-Ron-Weasley-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children-Gift-Toys.jpg_640x640.jpg

...to make a custom Chameleon.

Chameleon02.jpg

0KJfTsA.jpg

they say make bigger than lego

lego's brick 3057pcs

sy brick 4288pcs

WOH that is pretty awesome!! It has gun turrets that the original doesn't, that big cannon looks epic too! Looks like they have made the quinjets in a different way too. I am wondering what the logos on the deck floor is? Isn't the shield logo from the original, and doesn't look like the comic book shield logo either. This is easily going to be priced at around £150 (for over 4000 pieces)

With enough money, could get the Lepin one too and have them side by side as a master hellicarrier and a regular one. As they have different numbers on the side.

The Lepin hellicarrier costs about hk$300 something, i guess

That's only $39 US. I'm assuming with shipping this will be considerably higher.

Did anyone get the Lepin Sith Infiltrator or other Force Awakens set? Are the figures still lepin standard aka terrible or are they semi-decent? Are the pictures anywhere?

Did anyone get the Lepin Sith Infiltrator or other Force Awakens set? Are the figures still lepin standard aka terrible or are they semi-decent? Are the pictures anywhere?

I got the falcon and the figures were horrible I ordered a replacement XINH set.

80pcs-DLP9029-Legoelied-marvel-Superheros-Captain-America-Motor-Vehicle-action-mini-figures-building-blocks-bricks-baby.jpg_640x640.jpg

Is the black one supposed to be US Agent? I can't make it out on my phone. If he's hydra cap than he might have hydra emblems on his arms for Red Skull.

Edited by Borex

These arrived this week from Megao. Iceman, Nightcrawler, Hydra Captain America, Spawn, and Starfire are my favorites. Rogue came with two right arms so I put an extra green arm on that I had.

27700899943_6a8c9b34d9_m.jpg28316678155_0ae6ed25b6_m.jpg28238118791_0b090fe461_m.jpg

28316671845_31a29e53bc_m.jpg28238105951_290a755bcf_m.jpg28212804532_35733bf599_m.jpg

28212799502_66a730c0e6_m.jpg28238098511_0e65b7aca7_m.jpg28282565366_a83a0847e3_m.jpg

27700859843_5327fee066_m.jpg28238081831_411ae27c89_m.jpg

Edited by KiltyONeal

What's your flickr? Can't find it. Thanks.

@dnrubio

But im still assembling! 6 sets!!

I have assembled:

Electro regular figure with electric snake which is cool. Very original design.

All sets have the same spiderman.

Blizzard is cool, not AAA figure but at least we have a blizzard with broken pants, and doctor coat. It comes with a crocodyle car.

Rhino set is cool but minifigure is not rhino, its an hydra henchman. But rhino mech is exact from lego one.

Sand man set is cool. Two big hands with all the same colour, not as lego. But minifigure doesnt have the right arms on sand colour. Its green as left arm. Minifigure its cool.

When i assemble all sets i will post here and in my flicr.

I got the falcon and the figures were horrible I ordered a replacement XINH set.

That's a shame. The infiltrator comes with Qui-gonn, watto, and a couple others who it seems noone else seems to be doing.