KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Hahaha yes!!! and that too! So as it's cap, it would be wierd home made designs of the hulk, thor, iron man again to accompany him. All with wierd faces on the backs of their heads xD

Ah SY is becoming more like Lego every day.

Got POGO's Atom, Cable, Colossus and Cable in the mail today and I must admit I am super happy and impressed.

I didn't expect Colossus' Legs printed on the back as well, a shame I bought it just to do an arm and head swap with movie wolverine to get the movie version.

I hope some nice bootlegger make DKT Scarevrow, Ras Al Ghul, Two Face, Zsasz & Alfred.

i wouldnt count it out OLS does have a Two Face currently up for sale and I would imagine there has been some of the others before.

hello

has anyone ordered Windu ? do you have a real picture of that fig ?

This is a real pic. It's promotional image, but still real

tjBdIdJ.png

Also, does anyone know who this is supposed to be?

ViufnkR.png

tjBdIdJ.png

ViufnkR.png

That's Jek-14 from a Lego animated show

tjBdIdJ.png

ViufnkR.png

are you sure ? looks too good to be true :grin: .

the other one is jek14 with a strange print on his helmet (there is an another version of him released by SY and xinh too).

by the way i found some Star Wars SY figures at Megao store (including Royal guards)

tjBdIdJ.png

ViufnkR.png

OK well I wanted quote this two pics also.

Those Pogo Joker henchmen are worthy just for the casual clothes. Mainly the black jacket henchmen which I need.

This is supposedly how the actual figs look like. (Posted by pogo's social media correspondent on a Chinese forum)

CB5A9C99-D321-4752-BB26-A3E0A48758A7_zps8cuoglxg.jpg

I'm gonna use the grey one with suitcase for a custom Hannibal and the one with grey trousers and black leather jacket for a custom Murdock to go along the dimensions B.A. :-)

I mean there won't be official ones, right?

Otherwise very useful gangster clothes.

I'm gonna use the grey one with suitcase for a custom Hannibal and the one with grey trousers and black leather jacket for a custom Murdock to go along the dimensions B.A. :-)

I mean there won't be official ones, right?

Otherwise very useful gangster clothes.

And what about Face? ;)

He needs a more galant and stylish suit.

Hmm there aren't many hairpieces in white. Anyone an idea for Hannibal?

Edited by Borex

He needs a more galant and stylish suit.

Hmm there aren't many hair pieces in white. Anyone an idea for Hannibal?

Depending on which actor you will base him(Neeson or Peppard). You could use this hair piece: s-l300.jpg

Edited by The Brickmaster

Venom from SY511

13707783_265843880460125_9041762280227297917_n.jpg?oh=50f79891b2b4fdec67e9388e498cb603&oe=57E8AB35

Minifigs:

13620924_265843750460138_2456795548058915250_n.jpg?oh=d443504c0cd42693b36756a0d3bd8884&oe=57EBB095

Looks ok, but I'm in no rush since we already have venom bigfigs on single sale. Also I don't like SY for trying to become the new lego and sell sets for the figures.

EDIT: Just seen sandman's face. Looks decidedly less ok.

Edited by mooproxy

Peppard of course. That hair may work. Or maybe the classic male hair in white. But i want to use that type of hair for Face.

Venom with white toes?

I hate the new strategy of sy too. You know what i think is strange too? This set had much negative feedback. Why didn't they do something with it? Bigfig Rhino, better spidey, golden or red neckpiece iron spider. Heck, they should've give us bigfig Sandman

Venom with white toes?

I hate the new strategy of sy too. You know what i think is strange too? This set had much negative feedback. Why didn't they do something with it? Bigfig Rhino, better spidey, golden or red neckpiece iron spider. Heck, they should've give us bigfig Sandman

Well why not just make minifig runs again? Noone else has made sandman, the new rhino mech, blob, Bruce Banner, swamp thing, or unclothed vision. Just do a set of those and it'd sell well, and they wouldn't have competition from everyone else.