KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Invisible girl transparent minifigure?

Sounds like a good place to start. Mind giving me a set number or pointing me in that direction. Searching Ali seems to return beauty products more than minifigures.

That's awesome. Got arms and legs covered. Would a torso, face, and hair be too much to ask for?

Head should be transparent under helmet.

Cheaper to use brasso to clean torso than buying a transparent figure, but you can find some single here:

http://s.aliexpress.com/Efa2eYfa

Edited by MDM

Question, has anybody else found even some of the most established sellers on Aliexpress to be taking the P*ss on some of the orders?

On one order they could not supply, and so asked me if they could refund by Paypal. So I closed my dispute and allowed it, only to get short changed, and then face currency conversion charge.

Another seller missed a figure, so I asked them about it and they said they could send it if I ordered something else. I ordered another figure, which arrived minus the original figure -_- so I opened a dispute and now they are giving all hokey alternatives like "change dispute reason to personal issues" or close it "and we promise to send it"

Had similar to this a few times and felt sorry for them. But now it is seeming more like a game of them doing what ever the hell they want and supplying a rubbish service and expecting the customer to cover it.

BTW a few wacky sets with some interestingly cool pieces,

New Antman helment (I think it's different than the sheng yuan classic helmet)..

HTB1WtnQKFXXXXXyapXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

Cyclops first class comics

HTB126.hKFXXXXbzXXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

And some mechs that do actually look pretty cool and useful...

HTB1rdn0KpXXXXbqXXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Edited by MNW

Is it tt? They missed a figure from my order. Did the same if you order more we will send it. Ordered new deadpool & atom. They turned up today packaged up with the xmen movie pack (that was supossidly sent 2 weeks earlier!). Still no missing figure.

Question, has anybody else found even some of the most established sellers on Aliexpress to be taking the P*ss on some of the orders?

On one order they could not supply, and so asked me if they could refund by Paypal. So I closed my dispute and allowed it, only to get short changed, and then face currency conversion charge.

Another seller missed a figure, so I asked them about it and they said they could send it if I ordered something else. I ordered another figure, which arrived minus the original figure -_- so I opened a dispute and now they are giving all hokey alternatives like "change dispute reason to personal issues" or close it "and we promise to send it"

Had similar to this a few times and felt sorry for them. But now it is seeming more like a game of them doing what ever the hell they want and supplying a rubbish service and expecting the customer to cover it.

It's such a pain. So annoying when you end up having to buy a whole new wave because of one missing fig.

I never, ever cancel a dispute. I think once you've done that you can't reopen it.

Amazes me how over-friendly a lot of the emails and messages you get from sellers, who then fail miserably with the actual delivery. If the Chinese could actually get their customer service act together they'd rule the world.

Is it tt? They missed a figure from my order. Did the same if you order more we will send it. Ordered new deadpool & atom. They turned up today packaged up with the xmen movie pack (that was supossidly sent 2 weeks earlier!). Still no missing figure.

It was this minifigure wholesale http://www.aliexpres...new_desc But yeh TT do keep witholding items and then keeping them until items from a new order arrive. Which is becoming annoying. I get them wanting to save postage, but it means I get nothing for ages and then everything in one go. Have started ordering from multiple places for that reason.

It's such a pain. So annoying when you end up having to buy a whole new wave because of one missing fig.

I never, ever cancel a dispute. I think once you've done that you can't reopen it.

Amazes me how over-friendly a lot of the emails and messages you get from sellers, who then fail miserably with the actual delivery. If the Chinese could actually get their customer service act together they'd rule the world.

Yeh when it's part of a wave, that is ridiculously annoying. I remember having to argue about missing machine gun turrets once, years ago from an army set. I had ordered the set just for the new machine gun turrets. And the seller wanted to only give me the cost of the guns. So I had to explain to him that I wanted more, as I would still have to front the rest of the cost to buy a whole new set. And yes xD lots of big smiley emoticons and then failure to deliver. Although not all of them, and not all of the time. I have received things in a week before, very cheap. So it's not all bad :)

And yeh once you have cancelled a dispute... it is GAMEOVER haha you have no leg to stand on.

Edited by MNW

If one figure missing in my order i do the next things:

1.- i contact the seller.

2.- he talk me friendly to make a new order and then he will send me the missing figure.

3.- i always refuse and extend delivery period for 60 days and talk the seller he send me the figure by china small packet plus.

4.- if not want i open dispute and said him to give him a bad feedback.

5. He always accept my conditions. Extend delivey time 60 days and send missing figure by Small Packet china post

This happened a lot with Tt and Minifigures Wholesale.

New Antman helment (I think it's different than the sheng yuan classic helmet).

I think the helmet is the same as sy's.

That cyclops is indeed interesting. Also curious how that nightcrawler is going to turn out. And why has quicksilver a strange long arm?

New Antman helment (I think it's different than the sheng yuan classic helmet)..

Another comic book ant-man? I'm not complaining but I'd rather have new figure noone else has done before than have a dozen different companies all making Thor, Captain America, etc.

On that note, would I be right in assuming that SY got the design for that Ant-man (and a few other figs) from the Marvel Superheroes game? Seems it'd be an easy way to find designs from relatively obscure characters. Shame if there's a game with that much variety that we don't get the same with our figures.

HTB126.hKFXXXXbzXXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

And some mechs that do actually look pretty cool and useful...

HTB1rdn0KpXXXXbqXXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Don't do it, itoys figs are horrible, none of them have back prints and that's not the worst part

Edited by jeduh

Had the same "missing figure" with Minifigure Wholesale. Had to be persistent to get what I wanted and they did deliver eventually!

I've stopped using them as my main supplier as I had this happen three times. Maybe a little bit harsh as they've been fine on the majority of occasions.

Still use them, but only for small orders tho.

I've also received an order with no Harley, got the DK Joker, Deadshot and Two Face - all good figs (though Two Face's hair needs a bit of black removing) - Was told (TT Toys) that I should put in another order and they'll send one - reason no Harley was that the inventory was empty!! First time this has happened for me with them, and I am likely to order again anyway as DK jokers legs are brilliant - but make a new order to get something I already bought!!! really?

The Ali-shops shouldn't offer some of those figs if they don't have them in store yet. They want to be the first so we buy them from them, i get that, but if they can't deliver in time we'll open disputes. That's the risk they take. Last couple of orders i had some trouble with some shops as well. One never sent it. They accepted the dispute right away. One send me two figures again (they were missing an arm), that was cool. And with one i had to open a dispute because there were just only a few days left. They told me they really sent me the package and eventually after a few days the package did arrive. But there were missing parts and it wasn't complete at all. I then decided not to close the dispute and save me the hassle of getting the goods that i ordered. If they had sent it rightaway there wouldnt have been a problem. Now i ordered at a different shop and i can wait again before they pop up in the mail :-(

Edited by Borex

I've also received an order with no Harley, got the DK Joker, Deadshot and Two Face - all good figs (though Two Face's hair needs a bit of black removing) - Was told (TT Toys) that I should put in another order and they'll send one - reason no Harley was that the inventory was empty!! First time this has happened for me with them, and I am likely to order again anyway as DK jokers legs are brilliant - but make a new order to get something I already bought!!! really?

I hate to say it, but I think the best option in that case is to open a dispute and request a partial (or total) refund. At the end of the day they failed to supply you with what you bought, and they likely did so knowingly.

I've not had many bad buying experiences.

I received a Rhino bigfig that was missing a piece to connect the arm to the torso, and (from a different seller) a Red Hulk that had two left arms. Both agreed to send a replacement fig. The Red Hulk arrived OK, but the other seller sent me a random set of DC figures for some reason.

Totally agree that a lot of sellers are taking the mick, minifigures wholesale seems to be the worst for me, last 6 orders all ended in dispute, he didnt even fight it he just refunds as soon as dispute opens, don't think he even sent them!! Really random figs like the pogo nexo knights scurriers and a bozhi set of spidey vs villains(elctro,rhino etc)

Can only assume i will have to open more for the harleys/twoface sets!!!!

Megao used to be great but his delivery times have gone to nearer 40 days to uk and his prices shot up!!!

Who to use is my next question???

Who to use is my next question???

I'm yet to hear something bad about t t toys. Perhaps they're worth a try.