KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

IKEA! RIBBA Frames - the small ones hold 18 figs, the large ones around 84-91 (depending on your spacing) - all you need is a quick coat of paint and some 3660 wedges off bricklink, I have around 350 figures in these displays in my office - no dusting and minimal space

24 Figs in small Ribba and I´m working on two Designs that can hold up to 30 and 40 figs :D

Although one with 30 is more likely and looks less crowded.

24962753725_46d88369b6.jpg

Ribba Of Armor by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Edited by raminator

24 Figs in small Ribba and I´m working on two Designs that can hold up to 30 and 40 figs :D

Although one with 30 is more likely and looks less crowded.

24962753725_46d88369b6.jpg

Ribba Of Armor by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Ha, yes you can get more in, but it will get crowded! Looks good as a hall of armour though

Looks great - did you manage to get the parts from one store? if so can you let me know which one?

IKEA! RIBBA Frames - the small ones hold 18 figs, the large ones around 84-91 (depending on your spacing) - all you need is a quick coat of paint and some 3660 wedges off bricklink, I have around 350 figures in these displays in my office - no dusting and minimal space

You'll find examples on my flickr feed (in sig)

No mate i got it over 3 or 4 stores.

There is a fun challenge in that...but... meh!

Did you work out the parts list yourself, or did you manage to find a list anywhere?

There is a fun challenge in that...but... meh!

Did you work out the parts list yourself, or did you manage to find a list anywhere?

I found a digital 3d file with a parts list from rebrickable but it was for the version in batman lego 3 (bonus end level)

I found the offical instructions and swopped out some parts from the offical set. Looks good. Wish i had the stickers that go with the set.

Iv noticed people are selling the parts with the stickers attached on bricklink.

So far its my 1st build from bricklink. Think my next one might be the 89 batmobile but im also thinking about the delorean & ecto 1.

It certainly does look like Onslaught with that head but the vehicle is a magnet.

If nothing else I can use the head for my custom Moon Knight.

This is a great idea for all of you (and me as well of course) that bought a pogo or xinh Moon Knight. And oh yeah, Robianco is talking about the new marvel mighty micros in the licensed section

This is a great idea for all of you (and me as well of course) that bought a pogo or xinh Moon Knight. And oh yeah, Robianco is talking about the new marvel mighty micros in the licensed section

Want that classic Tony Stark vs Thanos :O

mighty-micros-marvel-iron-man-2017-600x255.jpg

I saw this earlier this morning and I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS! (January 2017 release date though.)

Want that classic Tony Stark vs Thanos :O

mighty-micros-marvel-iron-man-2017-600x255.jpg

I've had my eBay listing taken down for IP infringement yet again, despite there being countless other listings for the same figs. Frustrating as they're clearly listed as "not Lego brand".

Does anyone here know where else I could sell them? Not looking to rake in a profit at this point, I could just do with getting rid of them.

I've got a few sets of the Pogo Mystique, Xinh She-Hulk and Xinh 211-218 set (Spiderwoman, SpiderGwen, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Iron Spider, 2099 and Kaine/Scarlet Spider) all still in their sealed bags. I've also got some DC figures ("used" but in good condition) to sell.

(If I'm breaking the rules with this post then please give me a slap and delete it.)

Edited by micksandals

I've had my eBay listing taken down for IP infringement yet again, despite there being countless other listings for the same figs. Frustrating as they're clearly listed as "not Lego brand".

Does anyone here know where else I could sell them? Not looking to rake in a profit at this point, I could just do with getting rid of them.

I've got a few sets of the Pogo Mystique, Xinh She-Hulk and Xinh 211-218 set (Spiderwoman, SpiderGwen, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Iron Spider, 2099 and Kaine/Scarlet Spider) all still in their sealed bags. I've also got some DC figures ("used" but in good condition) to sell.

(If I'm breaking the rules with this post then please give me a slap and delete it.)

I had a discussion with the VERO people after I had some taken down. You can't use the term Lego even to clarify that it isn't Lego! Not sure of the legal basis for that, but you can't argue with eBay. Remember that the minifigure design is trademarked and any designs based on the games (which a lot are) are copyright too, whether or not Lego actually make that figure. You won't win.

You could always try eBid? If it's that or nothing, it may be worth a try.

still no real photos of xinh/pogo sets with pirate batman and poison ivy ?

Not yet. As far as I know we only have Zoom from that other Xinh set so far. I'd expect to get them over the next couple weeks though.

I saw this earlier this morning and I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS! (January 2017 release date though.)

Damn, that is quite a wait! Although maybe one of the bootleggers will make it first lol

Btw two new Xinh for everyone

yuYItmZ.png

rdocFRc.png

Think I prefer the Pogo captain hydra.

Looks like Hawkeye is the one from the spiderman tanker set, so xinh have actually beat Lego to it :O well provided it releases before August 1st

Cost just under £27 from bricklink to build. Need to replace yellow grid for gold. Also iv got the guns from lego batman 3 rather than the ones on the official 66 batmobile will change at some point.post-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpgpost-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpgpost-161135-0-90715200-1467302356_thumb.jpg

Do you have instructions?

I caught up ordering mostly all the new Marvel figures except Pogo Deadpool, Pogo Strange, Xinh Thanos, and Pogo Zemo due to waiting for a bunch of other orders to arrive. Xinh Baron Zemo, Crossbones, Scarlet, and Giant man. I'm waiting for other things off Aliexpress also, it's basically a giant dollar store. I ordered a grinder for $2 and at the smoke shop it's $15.

I hope your not smoking those bootlegs dude!

Whaaaat? Never tried? :grin:

Dude, try the special blend between Poison Ivy and Groot! I've never been so high in my entire life! :wacko:

xD

Do you have maybe parts list? I have instructions for full Batcave set, but I don't know which parts are in batmobile.

Edited by The Brickmaster

This is probably the only time I'll ever want a transparent figure, but could anyone suggest a few good parts for me to slot into Emma Frost for diamond form?

This is probably the only time I'll ever want a transparent figure, but could anyone suggest a few good parts for me to slot into Emma Frost for diamond form?

Invisible girl transparent minifigure?

Edited by MDM