KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I ran across these Kazi Spider-man sets on Aliexpress the other day. I actually bought these a few years ago on eBay before this whole bootleg craze even got started. I remember thinking back then that with all of the Lego knock off companies out there, why aren't more of them doing their own superhero sets like this, there would definitely be a good market for it... Back then there was like a handful of lesser known companies doing fake Spider-mans, but Kazi was the only one I saw doing another character, even though he's kind of a made up Green Goblin/Doc Ock hybrid. Now there's almost more bootleg superhero companies than I can keep track of, and the amount of stuff we've gotten is way more than I would have expected back then.

I bought the little jeep set, just to get the villain (even though it looks nothing like a real character). It's cool that they went Mega Bloks style for the Spidey head. The bricks stank though and needed lots of airing.

Kraven the hunter from POGO real pictures!

Looks good. Shame it doesn't have the fur collar from the official figure, but maybe Xinh will make one with it if/when they make the figures from the new spiderman sets.

Also, not sure if people here have seen it yet, but it appears Xinh are doing mid-scale BvS batmobile and batwing.

1QMBasM.png

Does anyone know much about the seller "Minifigures Wholesale" (http://www.aliexpres...108.0.31.RPjXSs)? I've had an order "shipped" a month ago and I've not received it yet. Not sure whether I should give them more time or open a dispute.

Ordered the KF Black Panther from them and well received it.

Edited by lglh

I ordered the Xinh Baron Zemo on 20th May, hasn't arrived yet.

My order is the same Zemo, along with the Scarlet Witch and other figures from that wave. Ordered on the 23rd May, so I guess I'll give them a another week or two and see what happens. On that note though, has anyone received their Xinh Baron Zemo, Scarlet Witch, Giant man, and/or Crossbones yet? Just I figured if one figure from that wave is delayed production, that might explain it.

Edited by mooproxy

Does anyone know much about the seller "Minifigures Wholesale" (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1613002?spm=2114.10010108.0.31.RPjXSs)? I've had an order "shipped" a month ago and I've not received it yet. Not sure whether I should give them more time or open a dispute.

I've used them a lot. Majority of the time I've had no issues. They do seem to take longer to arrive than some other sellers I've used.

The issues I have had with them has been down to figure issues and it takes forever to get resolved due to the language barrier.

Took me 4 months to get the right Daredevil figure once.

There is minifigure wholesale, minifigures wholesale. And then a few with those exact same names that are different shops.

If it is this minifigures wholesale http://www.aliexpres...rtType=new_desc

Then they have always delivered quickly and fixed any problem with an order rapidly :)

There are currently orders from them that haven't arrived as the figures such as xinh zemo, giant man weren't ready yet.

BTW 12 nexus nights, with one of the large armour figs, some of the smaller ones, printed spell books and unique weapons etc £5.61 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Nexus-Knights-The-Fortrex-combination-Castle-8pcs-lot-Building-Block-Set-Clay-Aaron-Fox-Axl-Minifigure/32688081606.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.261.ImeBc1

Edited by MNW

My order is the same Zemo, along with the Scarlet Witch and other figures from that wave. Ordered on the 23rd May, so I guess I'll give them a another week or two and see what happens. On that note though, has anyone received their Xinh Baron Zemo, Scarlet Witch, Giant man, and/or Crossbones yet? Just I figured if one figure from that wave is delayed production, that might explain it.

I still have not received my wave also. I ordered on the 25th. I'm giving it until this week.

I emailed them and they claimed there was a shipping problem. They said they'll send more out. Really!!!

One store had 'shipped' my order on the 16th of June. A week later I messaged and asked if they've actually shipped them. I got a reply saying no because Xinh Zemo wasn't in stock yet. I suspect most stores do this now that new figures are being released constantly.

As someone suggested earlier, I now split up my orders between different stores now. Still waiting for my X-Men figures.

Disappointed with Lepin NO.07008.

Something wrongs with the helicopter's glass cockpits.

13512139_1738024789786055_5894396856360807460_n.jpg?oh=50a309260ac89a6e70e40ef304976e78&oe=58076DC5

Mandarin works for Lex Corp

13524564_1737988329789701_5998456900919471322_n.jpg?oh=d0feb0eb62fe68bd8660d5435eb17c82&oe=57FA5605

Edited by tu_bui

Same I made a massive order with all Pogo X-Men and Xinh figures including Zemo/Scarlet Witch on the 26th and they still haven't arrived. I did request for everything to be shipped at once so I am assuming the Xinh Zemo and SW are in stock? It's strange how there's yet to be real pictures of them though

Same I made a massive order with all Pogo X-Men and Xinh figures including Zemo/Scarlet Witch on the 26th and they still haven't arrived. I did request for everything to be shipped at once so I am assuming the Xinh Zemo and SW are in stock? It's strange how there's yet to be real pictures of them though

Xinh scarlet witch y zemo

IMG_20160627_130642_612742395.jpg

http://s.aliexpress.com/biieuQzU

IMG_20160627_130635_477086600.jpg

http://s.aliexpress.com/YVjANbaa

Edited by MDM

Scarlet Witch is fine. Zemo is rubbish.

Yeah, Zemo is very disappointing considering how good the Pogo one is

Here's Giantman too

-Ant-Man-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Building-Blocks.jpg_640x640.jpg

Edited by Panther