KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I think somebody might be taking advantage of the fact they've been selling custom items for a while:

http://minifigworld.com

Spot the pricing on some of those 'custom third part figures and sets'. Anything seem slightly off about those prices?

Good grief!!

Quick report that site to Lego, No-one should have to buy bootlegs at that price! lol

Crazy

Single sale decool BvS set 0238-0243

http://s.aliexpress.com/FRZRjAvI

(from AliExpress Android)

55 bucks for a Punisher minifig? What? Wait its now "on sale" for 36 bucks now. This guy is a scam. Also how are the quality of the new Decool minifigs? I noticed that both Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman dont have curved torsos which is a bummer. I loved getting decool's minifigures simply for that. I have Supergirl, Scarlet Witch, New 52 Wonder Woman, and Black Widow all with curved torsos.

I think somebody might be taking advantage of the fact they've been selling custom items for a while:

http://minifigworld.com

Spot the pricing on some of those 'custom third part figures and sets'. Anything seem slightly off about those prices?

So the Deadpool and She-Hulk are bootlegs correct? Crazy that they decided to start selling bootlegs as customs at a huge mark up.

Yeah... they're adding little bits of custom stuff with figures even if it's just a small base but this kind of thing could really damage a reputation with regards to what you sell. I think I've actually ordered in the past from them and had it shipped to the UK but why they'd look to rip people off in that way is ridiculous.

Did XInh also make that version of Moon Knight? I received one earlier this week that looks virtually identical but the head is printed too low... Quality is OK but there's just too much going on. MRM has just pad printed one and it's perfect.

It's a set of 8 that I'd be very interested in as they're all non-Lego figures although they look like they've cloned two Phoenix Customs figs in there (Spider-Gwen and Deadpool).

Did XInh also make that version of Moon Knight? I received one earlier this week that looks virtually identical but the head is printed too low... Quality is OK but there's just too much going on. MRM has just pad printed one and it's perfect.

Yes XINH has made Moon Knight:

XINH-283-Marvel-Super-Heroes-font-b-Moon-b-font-font-b-Knight-b-font-font.jpg

I believe the pogo one has also some grey shading in his torso. Their heads look somewhat identical. Maybe a future foundation spideyhead will do the trick?

Did you switch out the legs and arms? And if so would you show us?

Edited by Borex

$_57.JPG

Makes a change, Motorbikes instead of giant mech suits.

0055TY_1.jpg

Kinda like Black Widows hair. Who are Jiego

Edited by MarvelZombie

What... even is that? Hard pass.

That is exactly the kind of ship my 7 year old son would make. Guaranteed to fall apart within seconds.

What... even is that? Hard pass.

A good excuse for some printed shield pieces for mocs.

All that hype for Dargo's poster with the huge range of figures followed by the disappointment that it wasn't going to happen and now Xinh and Pogo are doing something far more diverse and at a much better quality... at least from the much improved Pogo.

The quality of Xinh and Pogo seems to swap round between them each wave... sometimes Xinh nail it and other times Pogo have the edge. THey're all pretty decent now though. Better than Decool were although not suite as good at SY when they were doing their best stuff.