KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Are these repacked with the goblin king???

They've been out a long time - well over a year that I know of but probably a lot longer.

Are there any bootleg minifigs with this hairpiece? I'm looking to make an Enchantress figure and I think that hair would work better than the standard blonde LEGO female hairpiece.

s-l1000.jpg

Are there any bootleg minifigs with this hairpiece? I'm looking to make an Enchantress figure and I think that hair would work better than the standard blonde LEGO female hairpiece.

s-l1000.jpg

I got a couple of them from lego brick & pieces. Think no bootleg has it blonde

Got my White Tiger PG038 yesterday. The printing is pretty good on the front. A few blurry edges on the back. One arm had a dimple. The package was missing the black ponytail (but I got a free black plastic sprue! :wink: ), so I added a black hairpiece of my own.

27015746704_8ab673b165_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27625888645_61c5039700_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27552865441_802bb6dbea_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27015761544_7a06bf0e4b_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

Received my Sabertooth PG034 too. Printing was really good on this one and it included the claws.

27526507612_41c783d501_m.jpgSabretooth - PG034 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27592071446_5f6676e21a_m.jpgSabretooth - PG034 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

Got my White Tiger PG038 yesterday. The printing is pretty good on the front. A few blurry edges on the back. One arm had a dimple. The package was missing the black ponytail (but I got a free black plastic sprue! :wink: ), so I added a black hairpiece of my own.

27015746704_8ab673b165_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27625888645_61c5039700_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27552865441_802bb6dbea_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27015761544_7a06bf0e4b_m.jpgWhite Tiger - PG038 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

Received my Sabertooth PG034 too. Printing was really good on this one and it included the claws.

27526507612_41c783d501_m.jpgSabretooth - PG034 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

27592071446_5f6676e21a_m.jpgSabretooth - PG034 by Kilty ONeal, on Flickr

Nice figures!!! Which aliexpress seller?? Not order another Pogo figure??

Nice figures!!! Which aliexpress seller?? Not order another Pogo figure??

I got those two from Megao Electronics Trade on Aliexpress. Shipping was really fast. I'll probably order more from them when I see something else that I like.

This new?

Not new. I ordered two or three weeks ago.

I got those two from Megao Electronics Trade on Aliexpress. Shipping was really fast. I'll probably order more from them when I see something else that I like.

Thanks!!!

Rogue does look very good and is probably only second to the Eclipse Grafx custom with regards to Rogue figures.

Is that the first actual photo of the DLP CW Spidey though?

Rogue does look very good and is probably only second to the Eclipse Grafx custom with regards to Rogue figures.

Is that the first actual photo of the DLP CW Spidey though?

This Thai YouTuber has already reviewed the DLP set. I have a feeling SY might not be releasing their own CW set, could they release future 8 pack sets only through DLP from now?

13435337_1736814133255715_2263632585592221339_n.jpg?oh=818518597f3adea9b5bd990a77a728cc&oe=57C12BBB

Falcon's wings seem to be the shaped like the original but tweaked to have a ball joint-like systems. Hopefully SY release this in their smaller sets.

PG030-Warpath-Single-Sale-Marvel-X-men-Super-Hero-White-Queen-Sabretooth-X-man-Legoieleds-Minifigures.jpg_640x640.jpgPG031-Rogue-Single-Sale-Marvel-X-men-Super-Hero-White-Queen-Sabretooth-X-man-Legoieleds-Minifigures.jpg_640x640.jpgPG033-Shadowcat-Single-Sale-Marvel-X-men-Super-Hero-White-Queen-Sabretooth-X-man-Legoieleds-Minifigures.jpg_640x640.jpgPG035-Colossus-Single-Sale-Marvel-X-men-Super-Hero-White-Queen-Sabretooth-X-man-Legoieleds-Minifigures.jpg_640x640.jpg

New photos of the second X-Men wave by Pogo. The hair pieces look slightly off, but can be easily replaced. Collosus looks fantastic!!

Bit of an old one, but while I can find Comicbook Hawkeye (pink and purple) on a bike on AE, I cannot find him single sale - anyone seen one recently? I got rid of mine, but decided I could have the helmet work with some mods....

Bit of an old one, but while I can find Comicbook Hawkeye (pink and purple) on a bike on AE, I cannot find him single sale - anyone seen one recently? I got rid of mine, but decided I could have the helmet work with some mods....

2016 Best Gift For Children toy-SY209B-1pcs Building Toys Minifugres Heroes Assemble Building Blocks Riddler Chariot

http://s.aliexpress.com/rUFFVzya

(from AliExpress Android)

Don't suppose anyone has a spare decool Wolverine 0152 for swop or sale?

Pretty sure that the hair will come out in blonde at some point, as they continue to use their existing moulds. Such as she hulk, wonderwoman, aquaman, poison ivy and others from xinh all having the same hair mould. So am sure with all the releases there should be a blonde version of the hair that they just used for spiderwoman.

Edited by MNW

If you just want the hawkeye figure, check this one (figure 080)

http://s.aliexpress.com/BnmyQVzi

Edited by MDM