KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Is there a consensus on favored sellers on Ali? It seems like TT Toys, Megao, and Minifigure Wholesale always get linked.

Is there a consensus on favored sellers on Ali? It seems like TT Toys, Megao, and Minifigure Wholesale always get linked.

Megao and TT seem to be the same and they usually get the stuff to UK atleast within 2 weeks, even had it within a week from them.

Minifigure wholesale are maybe not as absolutely quick, but are reliable all the same.

One to avoid is 5A toys they are consistantly like 6 weeks if it all to deliver.

Megao and TT seem to be the same and they usually get the stuff to UK atleast within 2 weeks, even had it within a week from them.

Minifigure wholesale are maybe not as absolutely quick, but are reliable all the same.

One to avoid is 5A toys they are consistantly like 6 weeks if it all to deliver.

5A toys usually takes 12 days to spain.

It seems everybody's 60s batman set arrived today. Lots of problems with hands and Alfred was missing an aemail. Good looking set though.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-31%2Bat%2B2.50.45%2BPM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-31%2Bat%2B2.50.07%2BPM.png

Need help ID'ing the bootleg brand of Cap America please and thanks. Didn't come with a base plate. Double sided head. Arm flashing is rough.

Edited by dirk

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-31%2Bat%2B2.50.45%2BPM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-31%2Bat%2B2.50.07%2BPM.png

Need help ID'ing the bootleg brand of Cap America please and thanks. Didn't come with a base plate. Double sided head. Arm flashing is rough.

No base and rough plastic points to Pogo.

I got that version through last week along with the Xinh version.

They're both in the bin except for the hair from the one above which is well moulded and very close to genuine colour. Xinh is basically orange and only fits the Xinh head which is somehow slightly larger.

I've kept the shields from both of them too although the red on them differ (one is dark red and the other is a brighter red).

Thanks guys! I should have checked the torso and hip connectors first. My Princess Leia bootlegs are also by Pogo.

P1180429.jpg

so your princess leia pg627 (on the left) came with good hair cut ? which seller did you choose?

Edited by briksen

Well with May done I believe bootleggers truly did impress us this month.

yeah i get stuff from those sellers faster then any other i have tried megao i know ships to ireland within 3 weeks

HTB1wZ0zKXXXXXXZXXXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg

weird but funny

Dino Riders.

Freaking Awesome!

i was thinking visionaries meets dino riders myself

Two of my greatest shows!

Now all we need is MASK!

What's the concensus about the X-Men set? I've been debating getting a Nightcrawler, Psylocke, and Professor X but I want to know if the quality is good enough. Same with the 60s Batman set, aside from the botched Penguin.

What's the concensus about the X-Men set? I've been debating getting a Nightcrawler, Psylocke, and Professor X but I want to know if the quality is good enough. Same with the 60s Batman set, aside from the botched Penguin.

I don't think anyone has seen the real Age of Apocalypse figures yet... just renders.

...and is POGO going to reveal a new figure every single day?! This is amazing. And they really are paying attention to what hasn't been released yet.

iH0Jnan.jpg

new one

Cw/arrow/legends Atom? Hopefully a new dc/cw set.

Hell I'd take a gotham set just for a Hugh strange and azereal

Don't normally think about bootleg stuff but after searching this thread there are some really cool stuff; Avengers Lab, SpiderGwen, Spider-Man sets, Nick Knights and Captain Hydra all look really cool

Very good quality if its real!!

Deadpool with second face burned!

Look what I found on AliExpress

http://s.aliexpress.com/jANZfUnI

Deadpool with a scarred head http://www.aliexpres...2675744635.html

i still haven't seen Deadpool as i'm waiting for my BR Steelbook pre-order to arrive........ are this, and the figures from DLP9024, all just variations on the suit he wore in the movie?