KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Wholesale-Marvel-Spider-Woman-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-50pcs-lot-Super-Heroes-Set-Models-Figure.jpgWholesale-Scarlet-Spider-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-50pcs-lot-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Spiderman-Set-Models.jpg

I think i order just these two, and the Spider-Man Noire one. Jessica Drew doesn't look perfect, but she will suffice. I want to see a real picture of the Pogo Spider-gwen.

38 White Tiger

39 ???

40 Spider-Gwen

41 ???

42 Vulture

43 ???

44 Sentry

45 ???

Let's hope for a Shocker, Black Cat, Mysterio, Lizard or a classic Electro instead of the ones i'll be getting from Lego

I compared photos of this Xinh Spiderwoman and of the official. Not much to say but it's a decent replica. As for the other figures they look great, really lI king Scarlet Spider as Xinh was accurate. Spider Gwen and Spiderman Noir just happen to not have as much detail in their original designs/renderings.

Probably from the new sets... Kraven, Scorpion, Scarlet Spider, Hobgoblin, White Tiger, Vulture and Spider-Girl.

Disappointing to see Xinh returning to lower quality production after a recent stint of fantastic figs. Green Goblin, Doc Ock faces and headpieces look really bootleggy, Gwen's torso looks horrible compared to POGO's one. SY/DLP and Decool really needs to pick up their games

Disappointing to see Xinh returning to lower quality production after a recent stint of fantastic figs. Green Goblin, Doc Ock faces and headpieces look really bootleggy, Gwen's torso looks horrible compared to POGO's one. SY/DLP and Decool really needs to pick up their games

I Think the reason of this poor quality is becouse they're doing a lot of new figs every month.

38 White Tiger

39 ???

40 Spider-Gwen

41 ???

42 Vulture

43 ???

44 Sentry

45 ???

My guess is:

Scarlet Spiderman

Mysterio

Kraven

Hobgoblin

Luke Cage or Iron Fist

Edited by Adnan

THAT IS AWESOME, its like that old show dino riders .

Got a ali link?

i was thinking visionaries meets dino riders myself

One more

r6bv8iK.jpg

This is a very obscure character named Militant, but with the new (old) Captain America series, this couldn't have come at a better time. Wow.

This is a very obscure character named Militant, but with the new (old) Captain America series, this couldn't have come at a better time. Wow.

it actually makes me think of this image from Bosslogic

CjcM2pEUkAA6tUf.jpg

My 60s batman set arrived. It was a bit messy. Bruce Wayne is a bit of a mess - the hands didn't fit into the arms, and the hairpiece doesn't fit the head properly. Not attempted the others yet, but we'll have to see.

My 60s batman set arrived. It was a bit messy. Bruce Wayne is a bit of a mess - the hands didn't fit into the arms, and the hairpiece doesn't fit the head properly. Not attempted the others yet, but we'll have to see.

1 hand snapped on batman,had to push a pic in to get plastic up. Then managed to get broken hand in.

Penguins legs are mis-moled.

Joker is class.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!

Captain Americ...Germany....ehm....REICH ....I will call him Captain Reich xD

I hate the quality of Pogo...but I MUST buy this minifigure :wub: