KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Dear bootlegs firms, time to make Flash minifigs. Zoom please thank you :)

Could you imagine a wave of Flash, Zoom, Reverse Flash, Jay Garrick, and a few others? I'd probably buy like 3 sets. Would be good to see them use the modern, official Flash cowl over the old full-head helmet thing though.

Edited by mooproxy

Could you imagine a wave of Flash, Zoom, Reverse Flash, Jay Garrick, and a few others? I'd probably buy like 3 sets. Would be good to see them use the modern, official Flash cowl over the old full-head helmet thing though.

Apart from the mask... This has been done already.

Where is that shocker from?

Everyone asks that. Penzore.

or maybe even without the helmet, like this

xLFrRVA.jpg

So:

206 imperial astomech

That would be an exact wave of 8 star wars,

so bb8, c3po, Leia, the other pirate, that bug eyed alien woman and a few others to wrap up star wars perhaps?

Most likely SW yes but who knows for the content ... I've seen in some "Article Details" of some sellers (but no trace of the band in the name nor picture) that MaceWindu and DarthSidiousPalpatine that appeared recently might be from Xinh204 and 205 but we'll need to seem them widely to confirm references.

ok. i saw that imperial astromech referenced as xinh 206 on AE. so r2d2, windu, palpatine are from xinh too ? a Luke will be great :wub:

by the way, i bought pg627 Leia, but i received a figure with 627body and a pg626 head, have you experienced the same issue with those figures ?

HTB12_U7MpXXXXXqXpXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg

Edited by briksen

Lizard, Mech Rhino, Green goblin(spider-man 3?), sandman, venom and electro.

Beware of Bozhi, the quality can suck. I got the set of mighty micros by bozhi and it left me pretty disappointed.

Most likely SW yes but who knows for the content ... I've seen in some "Article Details" of some sellers (but no trace of the band in the name nor picture) that MaceWindu and DarthSidiousPalpatine that appeared recently might be from Xinh204 and 205 but we'll need to seem them widely to confirm references.

I look forward to finding out :) it will be good to get some more star wars. The Mace is definitely Pogo, could tell by how scraggerly it was. The face on mine looked like it had been chewed by a dog... the varnish coating or whatever the print is sealed with hadn't gone on evenly. Also excess plastic on feet, arms etc. I did love Pogos clone troops though (m brand team up) they look pretty spot on.

I chanced Hoth Leia, and that is pretty decent too.

by the way, i bought pg627 Leia, but i received a figure with 627body and a pg626 head, have you experienced the same issue with those figures ?

Isn't that the same face anyway for both figures? :)

626 has some make-up on her eyes, 627 don't, but this is not really important... the hair piece is not the same...

Edited by briksen

Apart from the mask... This has been done already.

I know of last year's Flash wave which had a weird approximation to CW Flash and Reverse Flash. Had the big bulky masks. Didn't feature Zoom or Jay though, just a couple variants on Black Flash.

1st post. Been reading for a month or so.

Has anyone used dhgate.com before? I ordered the sy186 green lantern set was sent on the 5th. Still waiting.

Anyone think the new decool BvS range might come in single sale. Need that Lois haha.

Looking at the latest numbers it seems we may have a full Spidey wave on the way. Can't wait to see who the other 4 are.

Lb1Jw3s.jpg

Which others do you consider part of this wave?

Which others do you consider part of this wave?

38 White Tiger

39 ???

40 Spider-Gwen

41 ???

42 Vulture

43 ???

44 Sentry

45 ???

38 White Tiger

39 ???

40 Spider-Gwen

41 ???