KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

P1180410.jpg

I bought a Pogo winter soldier off ebay. It's the first time that i've received a minifigure that was missing a part. I contacted the seller to see if the arm could be replaced, the seller apologized and gave me a full refund instead.

I also got a Pogo Hyperion minifg. I find that the connection between the torsos/hips on both minifigs are rather loose. Anyone else notice this for their recent Pogo figs or do I just have some bad ones?

it's dargo

Is it? Definitely not a Dargo stand. It's a straight Lego copy so they would like pretty much the same.

I just noticed my Xinh civil war wave has not arrived yet. The one with She Hulk, Black Panther and civil war spidey...I ordered it on the 30th of April. Yet I ordered the Pogo X-Men on the 7th of May and that arrived this past monday...I'll wait until Wednesday to see where are my figures.

I just noticed my Xinh civil war wave has not arrived yet. The one with She Hulk, Black Panther and civil war spidey...I ordered it on the 30th of April. Yet I ordered the Pogo X-Men on the 7th of May and that arrived this past monday...I'll wait until Wednesday to see where are my figures.

I'm in the same boat. Is there a particular figure it seems noone has yet? Perhaps that's holding back production so single sales of the rest are being sent out fine, but full sets are on a delay.

XINH-215-Spider-Gwen-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Marvel-Spider-Man-Super-Heroes-Building-Blocks-Sets-Models.jpg

That Spider Gwen is pretty rough, but it's better than nothing. The render for it looked about the same, but I was hoping it would improve.

My set came yesterday, but I havent got my single sale Panther and War Machine yet. Must be a seller thing

My set came yesterday, but I havent got my single sale Panther and War Machine yet. Must be a seller thing

I was just making sure since the link I used was on this thread maybe we have the same seller.

As for the Spiderman figures, I'm only hoping Green Gobin and Jessica Drew are done nice. The rendering on the figures weren't anything extremely detailed besides Scarlet Spider if they made the layering correft.

Is it? Definitely not a Dargo stand. It's a straight Lego copy so they would like pretty much the same.

HTB14GmwLVXXXXbWaXXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg

HTB1j8BGKXXXXXaeXFXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg?size=241037&height=800&width=800&hash=9d4ba2dbcb366d6b5d643623b3fced58

New SY mechs ... Only interesting thing here is the black one is T'Challa and it looks like it has the same head piece as the DLP Black Panther

Actually... I find the interesting thing here is that it looks like a Spider Slayer!

HTB1CldIKXXXXXaiXpXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg

The quality is going down. :(

I do like the spiderman noir. Spidergwen not so much. Her looks are too bootleggy to blend in with the rest of the figs. Kaine Parker should be looking decent i hope. But i really want a good Jessica Drew spider woman so i really hope she's a great bootleg.

Which isn't the same as

Agreed totally not a Dargo, seeing them side by side there are certain differences in the design even.

The other clue which originally gave me certainty in believing it was a Xinh is the stand render... it looks like those used by Xinh recently..

cucKmCt.jpg

And looking at wickedlemon's list it's interesting as...

202 finn marked the end of the last star wars wave from Xinh

211 Scarlet spider marked the beginning of the spiderman wave

So:

206 imperial astomech

That would be an exact wave of 8 star wars,

so bb8, c3po, Leia, the other pirate, that bug eyed alien woman and a few others to wrap up star wars perhaps?
Edited by MNW

So:

206 imperial astomech

That would be an exact wave of 8 star wars,

so bb8, c3po, Leia, the other pirate, that bug eyed alien woman and a few others to wrap up star wars perhaps?

There's an astromech at #331 (I've added this to the pic above, to save keep re-posting) and I've also seen pics of an R2-D2 which I guess is Xinh, but I've not seen one with a number yet. Why can't these companies stick to a sensible numbering scheme.

I was just making sure since the link I used was on this thread maybe we have the same seller.

My set is from Lucky Star Shop and my singles are from Fujian Changhe. I don't know if they're the links from here, I tend to browse AE till I find the cheapest seller. I wasn't getting the set till it appeared for £2.80 :wink:

So there is a pogo spidergwen and a xinh spidergwen. In this case the pogo spidergwen looks better i guess. These are confusing times..

Agreed totally not a Dargo, seeing them side by side there are certain differences in the design even.

The other clue which originally gave me certainty in believing it was a Xinh is the stand render... it looks like those used by Xinh recently..

cucKmCt.jpg

DSC_0181%2Bcopy.jpg

So, the X-Men that I have ordered arrived yesterday also. Pretty cool.

My team is almost complete, missing, Emma Frost (ordered on Route), Nightcrawler (ordered on Route), Cable (ordered on Route), Jubilee, Banshee, Colossus (Big Fig), Forge and an Old School Angel.

So, the X-Men that I have ordered arrived yesterday also. Pretty cool.

My team is almost complete, missing, Emma Frost (ordered on Route), Nightcrawler (ordered on Route), Cable (ordered on Route), Jubilee, Banshee, Colossus (Big Fig), Forge and an Old School Angel.

What about Longshot? Lockheed? Dazzler? Havok and Polaris?