KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

dk9pJGA.jpg

new SY box set

That looks fantastic. Bruce Banner in an actually half decent set. Who's that Red Figure? Was it vision before he grew clothes and a cape?

Also, 1521+ pieces, anyone want to guess how much it'll cost?

Xinh's latest set looks downright amazing. Green Goblin, Spider Gwen, Spider Man Noir, I might have to get the whole set here. Plus their quality is nothing to sneeze at, since my Egghead is still very much in great shape.

80Pcs-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Action-Figure-Brick-Toys-Wolverine-Batman-Spider-Man-Hawkeye-Thor-X-Man.jpg

Okay, now it's official, i'm not understanding what's going on. I was searching for the new XINH set and i saw this, at first you think well it's XINH and POGO set together but, no it isn't, there is agent 13 and crossbones. This is a new set from ??? brand, i didn't found this to buy just the 8pcs but instead i fount 80pcs! Do you guys ever seen it?

80Pcs-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Action-Figure-Brick-Toys-Wolverine-Batman-Spider-Man-Hawkeye-Thor-X-Man.jpg

Okay, now it's official, i'm not understanding what's going on. I was searching for the new XINH set and i saw this, at first you think well it's XINH and POGO set together but, no it isn't, there is agent 13 and crossbones. This is a new set from ??? brand, i didn't found this to buy just the 8pcs but instead i fount 80pcs! Do you guys ever seen it?

I saw this too and really don't understand which brand is

Link for the set here: http://s.aliexpress.com/fqu6zErq

That's Scarlet Spider. Two of those figures are clones of Phoenix Customs Bricks figures... Spider Gwen and Scarlet Spider. Top right is 2099 which is a clone of a Christo custom and then obviously Spider Woman is the SDCC figure. I think Spiderman Noir is a clone of an Onlinesailin figure

SEND IN THE CLONES!!

Wow, I got Xinh Catwoman a long time ago and it was putrid, slimy plastic and rubber parts just plain disgusting. However, gotta say Xinh has just taken over the scene with their character choices. Can anyone confirm that Xinh's plastic and printing quality has indeed drastically improved since their early days?

Wow, I got Xinh Catwoman a long time ago and it was putrid, slimy plastic and rubber parts just plain disgusting. However, gotta say Xinh has just taken over the scene with their character choices. Can anyone confirm that Xinh's plastic and printing quality has indeed drastically improved since their early days?

I want to say you just got a really bad figure. I would've asked for a replacement. But I was skeptical also until my xinh Mystique, Cyclops, and Agent Venom proved me wrong. The plastic is SY quality and the printing is done well and the clutch as well as the legs are Lego shaped most of the time. For figures that are generally a $1 or less, they're pretty good. I'm waiting on my Civil War wave to arrive to see if they prove me wrong.

I initially wondered if the red fig in the lab set was Iron Spidey, but I'm not confident in that at all.

I want to say you just got a really bad figure. I would've asked for a replacement. But I was skeptical also until my xinh Mystique, Cyclops, and Agent Venom proved me wrong. The plastic is SY quality and the printing is done well and the clutch as well as the legs are Lego shaped most of the time. For figures that are generally a $1 or less, they're pretty good. I'm waiting on my Civil War wave to arrive to see if they prove me wrong.

Yeah their recent releases are just way too irresistible. So grateful someone seized the opportunity when SY started to slow down.

The lab set looks promising, don't think the red figure is Iron Spidey. Probably a variant of Vision?

Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much!!!!

No problemo :D

Btw for the sheng yuan big lab that got posted, I just saw the price on one of the stores £88 :O definitely too expensive http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-SY368-1521Pcs-Super-Hero-Avengers-Headquarters-Minifigures-Building-Blocks-Set-Model-Bricks-Toys-Compatible/1853235_32667654701.html

Edited by MNW

No problemo :D

Btw for the sheng yuan big lab that got posted, I just saw the price on one of the stores £88 :O definitely too expensive http://www.aliexpres...2667654701.html

From that image the red dude does look like Vision. He has the weird cut-off sideburns that the official figure had and the torso also matches with his naked form in the movie.

Its kind of funny that Vision is parading around naked in the Avengers headquarters and nonchalantly talking to Black Widow. I would have preferred his smart outfit from Civil War but I guess that wouldn't make sense with this being an Age of Ultron set.

The plastic is SY quality and the printing is done well and the clutch as well as the legs are Lego shaped most of the time. For figures that are generally a $1 or less, they're pretty good. I'm waiting on my Civil War wave to arrive to see if they prove me wrong.

I'm waiting for the SY Civil War wave too...let's hope it will be released soon.

I'm curious if they will make two sets like Age Of Ultron...

From what I know, these are basically the result of (not trying to be racist here) Chinese people stealing the minifigure molds from LEGO factories in China and then putting bad quality plastics into them and selling them cheaply.

Hope this helps.

Columbus

From what I know, these are basically the result of (not trying to be racist here) Chinese people stealing the minifigure molds from LEGO factories in China and then putting bad quality plastics into them and selling them cheaply.

Hope this helps.

Columbus

Alot of molds are nonlego though like their custom bigfigs or head molds,

But who cares we appreciate bootlegs here.

I'm just hope sy makes a giant man build-able figure and the ant man micro figure.

Had anyone ordered the lepin airport battle set, and if so how are those two figures?

Alot of molds are nonlego though like their custom bigfigs or head molds,

But who cares we appreciate bootlegs here.

Seems Donald Trump would do anything to stop importing bootlegs to US as he hates china so much lol. (if he would be the next president)

Seems Donald Trump would do anything to stop importing bootlegs to US as he hates china so much lol. (if he would be the next president)

If SY were to make a bootleg Trump minifigure, maybe that would pacify him and change his mind.

I think we dont need to talk about presidents in this thread

If SY were to make a bootleg Trump minifigure, maybe that would pacify him and change his mind.

possible some Chinese knockoff brand made a Obama action figure.