KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Does anyone know the name of these armors? I can only recognize War Machine and the one from the previous official sets.

13164250_1721644161439379_5636907374480336904_n.jpg?oh=40445153cee11e204b8f1f6490d3281c&oe=57A3C329&__gda__=1470701338_cd01bd407665decdd34144832017a396

heads up just got my xinh mystique and ww2 wolverine, turns out the wolverine has decool style hips which not too happy about

What do you mean by decool style hips? Because my figure is just fine

Bluesteel maybe?

The one in the smack in the middle is definitely Blue Steel. There isn't another Blue based armor (aside from Igor) -- Disco technically has blue in it but its darker blue (plus the other half is orange).

Thanks. Anybody know the quality of these?

I bought the Sentinel set. Almost everything is good, but the head piece on the Sentinel is a little loose. Still a much better deal than buying official, and you could always Bricklink an official piece if something doesn't work right.

Are there any bootlegs of the minifigure series?

What's the quality of the bricks on sets like the Millenium Falcon?

I remember seeing some promising modulars from wange a while back. They had a Starbucks modular that looked promising. Any word on those?

I found a UCS Falcon on Aliexpress. Anybody know the quality of these?

http://www.aliexpres...000013.1.qcekjC

A bootleg ucs falcon? I wonder if its ok quality

OMG not transparent figs again

I don't think they're transparent to be honest... unless I'm mistaken. Difficult to tell when the images is that low resolution.

I don't think they're transparent to be honest... unless I'm mistaken. Difficult to tell when the images is that low resolution.

I hope so! :wink:

-------------

NewPicture665_zps24ybetoc.jpg

NewPicture666_zpslgvut5w1.jpg

NewPicture672_zpshvbfafjf.jpg

NewPicture671_zpslcsgm4wz.jpg

NewPicture668_zpsrucstyxk.jpg

These are awesome but i haven't tried this brand yet so the quality is unfamiliar to me.

What do you mean by decool style hips? Because my figure is just fine

do you have a pic of your wolverine legs separate from body? what i mean is mystique legs is normal 2 stud like sy/lego but the wolverine is side pegs with the leg connector running straight up to hips like decool.

if they are both xinh how can the hips be made differently?

Placed me first order on Aliexpress about a week ago, and it's been shipped for 3 days. What so of delivery times to you guy find? I'm in the UK btw

In the uk it can take up to three weeks. It is cheap post from china.

Average delivery from ali is about 20 days in my experience, some sellers are really quick others take a day and age!! Anything over 35 days and its dispute time!!!

My ww2 wolverine arrived today with standard leg/hip fitting, it was sold as xinh, as was a newer falcon and he had decool style hips!!! My guess is its just one big company and its pot luck which hips u get, no biggy for me as both offet good clutch, and with more bootlegs being released i find im doing a lot less customizing than i was 18months ago

Its me or Pogo has improved their quality?? Or that photos are from ORIGINAL Lego???

It has to be the originals. I got the Pogo Deadshot and it's terrible

My pogo deadshot was superb, came with 2 heads as a brucey bonus!!!

My ww2 wolverine arrived today with standard leg/hip fitting, it was sold as xinh, as was a newer falcon and he had decool style hips!!! My guess is its just one big company and its pot luck which hips u get, no biggy for me as both offet good clutch, and with more bootlegs being released i find im doing a lot less customizing than i was 18months ago

do you have a picture of the ww2 wolverine hips can post up? need to know if i been sent wrong version because mine is decool hips so i can open a dispute with the AE seller

Thanks for flagging the 60s Batman figs. I have them from the actual set, but definitely wanted some spares.