KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

but Superman's Legs look like painting(blue on red leg). Still don't have Dual-moulded leg for Bootleg.

Don't know if it's dual molded but it looks pretty okay from the side

8D2F3418-127F-4EA4-9E2A-9A889A90C2D5_zpsk4cnhxxv.jpg

If that's not dual moulded then they've done really well with that printing on there and the hair moulds definitely look like they're also well done.

Red Hood and Deathstroke look a little iffy to me and I'm not keen on Aquaman's face design so I might want to change that out but the others look like decent efforts.

Wow that really cool. Sorry for my mistake to early judging.

Are those yours? Could you please make a picture of the back of the legs too? I think my old skool spidey will finally have new legs.

37833FF0-49E8-413B-BD4F-1C42999F812E_zpst8hkgdck.jpg

New xinh figs looking pretty good with new superman hair

Could just be the photo, but Wonder Woman's skin tone looks a little off to me there, how is it?

where are those photos from?

Are those yours? Could you please make a picture of the back of the legs too? I think my old skool spidey will finally have new legs.

where are those photos from?

These pictures are not mine I found them on a Chinese forum

Probably just side print. The classic deathstroke from jx/elephant is printed the same way.

Not dual molded but looks really nice.

Edited by MDM

Where did the flesh legs come from?

I actually bought a few all flesh colored minifigures and used the legs for both.

These pictures are not mine I found them on a Chinese forum

Can you post it, please?

some news from

I wouldn't get my hopes up with all the sellers on aliexpress for now, the official pogo store is not selling them yet, I doubt any other sellers have any of them ready to ship out

several others shops on AE sells it now. in any case, I wait for real pictures of that set before ordering those figures.

Some news of my LELE x-wing: the body of the ship is finished and I build the wings tomorrow, at the moment it's better than expected, bricks are pleasant to work with, the clutch is good BUT everything is scratched and bricks looks old. my wife's buffer file is an essential tool for that build :laugh: . figures are good, really close to xinh's Poe except for translucent parts who are yellow and not orange. and there is some paint smudged on the back of the helmet of the mechanic guy (but I think I can take it off with some alcohol).

Some news of my LELE x-wing: the body of the ship is finished and I build the wings tomorrow, at the moment it's better than expected, bricks are pleasant to work with, the clutch is good BUT everything is scratched and bricks looks old. my wife's buffer file is an essential tool for that build :laugh: . figures are good, really close to xinh's Poe except for translucent parts who are yellow and not orange. and there is some paint smudged on the back of the helmet of the mechanic guy (but I think I can take it off with some alcohol).

Thanks for the update, still waiting on mine, but I suspect that it will also be a Lele instead of Lepin, based on the shipping date.

Bootleg Modulars, not the miniature ones!!!!

Grand Emporium

http://www.aliexpres...2639130743.html

Fire Brigade

http://www.aliexpres...2639030585.html

Town Hall

http://www.aliexpres...2640620702.html

They don't look that good, and they aren't cheap either. If the price point was under $100 I might bite.

And ....

Star Destroyer!!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Show-Z-Tribute-L-E-G-O-Replica-Star-Wars10221-SUPER-STAR-DESTROYER-legoelied-Compatible/1955304_32608841257.html

Edited by dirk

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but I know from experience replicas of Spider-Woman are relatively tough to find. I saw this and picked it up from a vendor at BrickUniverse the other day. It's not 100% accurate to the Lego figure (no double faces and the black lines are thinner, most notably) but it's the best I have been able to find as of yet. Here is a link to the dude's website.

http://www.shop.minifigfx.com/Spider-Gal-00077.htm

Damn. I really wish those modular sets were cheaper. I would bit as well but the price needs to be brought down. I mainly care about the facade is accurate rather than the interior in all honesty.

I got SY187 and changed the legs/head for official ones.

http://www.aliexpres...dc-d7ec0aa271ed

Ah perfect - thank you! I was looking to swap out the head/arms/legs/cape with official ones as suggested to me but didn't know the set number. So whats the deal with aliexpress, I've never ordered from there before. Do you just order like a normal store, and can you pay via paypal?

Cheers!!

Aliexpress It is more like ebay. There are many sellers with varying success rates. You can pay using a credit card. I have had a pretty good experience with AliExpress overall.

Just received a Penguin Minifig, you know with short stumpy legs, but they are movable!

Very impressed.

My Lepin Falcon has arrived at last - thought it would never get here, as the first order was cancelled and the second apparently was misaddressed and came back to the seller(!). Figures are horrible as we already knew, but the bricks look ok - looking forward to building it