KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Lepin Millenium Falcon, finally got it after waiting six weeks. Now boarding at Gate #6. Please have your boarding passes ready.

IMG_8590.JPG

Edited by dirk

Looks like we're finally getting bootlegs of the most recent Marvel and DC official releases.

s-l1600.jpg

saturn girl is missing :/

Lego-Official-Saturn-Girl-Minifigure-1024x722.jpg

Just need the phoenix minifigure

classic green/yellow phoenix or the red one ?

No, the yellow/blue version from SY208

As offered before £6 posted to you in Germany, pay thru paypal(address to be provided if you want to buy!!)

wish a company makes batman v superman doomsday .or a comic version

i think this characters must be made

apocalypse - colossus -abomination - iron monger - doomsday-killer croc-bane -clay face - arkham asylum venom joker- thanos - big galactus -giganta

wish a company makes batman v superman doomsday .or a comic version

i think this characters must be made

apocalypse - colossus -abomination - iron monger - doomsday-killer croc-bane -clay face - arkham asylum venom joker- thanos - big galactus -giganta

Dargo did Killer Croc and there are 3 versions of Bane (I count Decool and Xinh DKR variants separately because 1 has the mask as a piece)

Dargo did Killer Croc and there are 3 versions of Bane (I count Decool and Xinh DKR variants separately because 1 has the mask as a piece)

i means bigfigs like hulk and decool custom venom-rhino and juggernaut

Ordered cosmic boy!!!! I think its the M brand or pogo, if its M the legs might be bent inwards!!! If its pogo print could be dodgy with matt finish!!! But for 62p i'll take a chance!!!

Ordered cosmic boy!!!! I think its the M brand or pogo, if its M the legs might be bent inwards!!! If its pogo print could be dodgy with matt finish!!! But for 62p i'll take a chance!!!

found that on "KO bricks" facebook wall (it's about that SW set from MG):

Regarding your review of MG8001 I have contacted MG (that co-op with POGO) regarding the annoying leg issue. They gave promised to fix this within ten days. Some 2-3 mini figs of new MG8002 is allready out on AliExpress/Taobao and some sellers claim to sell the hole lot. However the producer told me 6 figures still remain to mass produce and for the batches coming from that date will (hopeflly) not have the leg issue. I'm not 100% sure ´bout MG8001 but I guess they'll fix those in later batches...

so, maybe it's fixed...or not...

Does anyone have close picture of sy microfighters minifigs? Really interested in clone pilots and phase 2 clones

I got the Billy Wintergreen from the Deadpool set and the quality is some of the best I've seen in a long time - on par with Decool and SY. The only issue I have is the mask has orange on it instead of yellow.