KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Doll version is the wrong shape. Xinh print varies. I have one which blew me away with the fine silver, detailing on the helmet then got another one to cannabilise for customs and that was shit lol

lol. cannabilise it! don't criticize it?

3788569515_3db390f59c_z.jpg

Edited by briksen

lol. cannabilise it! don't criticize it?

3788569515_3db390f59c_z.jpg

Hahaha yess!! ;) just get high and make some new figures lol totally can get with that!

Got the Sheng Yuan Frozen set SY373

Almost perfect match besides the minifidolls looking awkward. Anna has a nice new moulded cloak that looks great on the legit Lego figure. The curly ropes on the sleigh are extremely loose and fall off at the slightest touch. Everything other than those things looks great.

g0Go5uB.jpg

buyNvtO.jpg

Edited by TheWoodenLeg

Now that there's been several new official Marvel (and DC?) sets come out, anyone else getting antsy about when we're going to see copied sets from SY and others? Star Wars is great and all, but don't forget all the superheroes! And I'm not talking about more existing minifigs in mechs or transparent versions.

I'm surprised we didn't see Thanos yet. I want one to paint his glove with gems on it. Come to think of it, what a bummer that Dargo didn't give us the superheroes that they once promised us. I know they cancelled it, but still i wanted to have a Moonknight, Namor, Miss Marvel and Spiderwoman.

Also we never got a bootleg Sandman. I was hoping the bootleggers would give us a better one than lego did.

Btw if they'll do Giant-man there might be a chance that they will print all those tiles instead of using stickers, right? Maybe they'll use Giantman as the next hype (like the mechs): GiantCap, GiantThor, GiantBatman and so on, and so on...

(i would be happy if they did (black) Goliath or Galactus)

Edited by Borex

Yes, SY has been pretty quiet of late.

This was my last SY buy, the Ant-man mecha. Surprisingly, he is quite sturdy.

1496542_1698530523724120_8020586731446282639_o.jpg

Edited by dirk

I think will be a very popular set.

I built two from genuine Lego from B&P and BL and then sold one for the cost of the parts for both so happily I have a genuine Lego version that cost me nothing.

As long as they don't try and go silly and charge a lot then this will be popular with the AFOLs

Just hunted for the instructions and parts list for the original lego one. However, considering the cost involved in getting individual pieces, i might bite the bullet and get this one

received my xinh's deadpool: excellent figure at first glance BUT all recovered with a kind of horrible glue. oO

side print on the legs recover the glue, so i can't even clean it...

EDIT : no problems with swiss post

Edited by briksen

Thanks! I'm not into DC that much. Arrow fans will be pleased i guess.

By the way, i saw that Pre Viszla also has its own bootleg. And also the Mandalorian commando's that came with chicken maul.

Pre Viszla

Mandalorian commando

If the quality is good enough, i'll buy that Pre Viszla. Never bought the real one, because i really disliked the ship he came with.

Edited by Borex

What's the quality for that brand? I've never heard of them but I would love to have that Wintergreen for my CW collection.

never seen that before... i think nobody knows what the quality of "brand M" is...

Thanks! I'm not into DC that much. Arrow fans will be pleased i guess.

By the way, i saw that Pre Viszla also has its own bootleg. And also the Mandalorian commando's that came with chicken maul.

Pre Viszla

Mandalorian commando

If the quality is good enough, i'll buy that Pre Viszla. Never bought the real one, because i really disliked the ship he came with.

222 & 223 is it xinh ?

222 & 223 is it xinh ?

It says MG and World Minifigure as brand in the product description, but it looks Xinh to me.

New Deadpool set by brand M

Pretty sure one of them is actually Billy Wintergreen though

dccygi.jpg

its a shame that's a pretty lacklustre set cobbled together using already released deadpool figures :/ the fact they have released a grey X-Force figure as well now makes the white one obsolete for me unless thats meant to be a different variation?

at least Billy Wintergreen is a completely new figure mind

I don't think there is a problem, he's just saying it's a shame :) which it is, I'd quite like a weasel, negasonic teenager, collosus etc rather than a ton of rehashes.

Edited by MNW

you can get only the brand new ones on single sale, so what is the problem ?
I don't think there is a problem, he's just saying it's a shame :) which it is, I'd quite like a weasel, negasonic teenager, collosus etc rather than a ton of rehashes.

as MNW said, its not a problem - but the fact they have given us a 6 figure set for Deadpool and the only completely new figure isn't even Deadpool related is pretty naff

its a shame that's a pretty lacklustre set cobbled together using already released deadpool figures :/ the fact they have released a grey X-Force figure as well now makes the white one obsolete for me unless thats meant to be a different variation?

at least Billy Wintergreen is a completely new figure mind

Red, blue, grey and movie is good for your DP collection.

White and yellow is for your chimichanga fried eggs.

as MNW said, its not a problem - but the fact they have given us a 6 figure set for Deadpool and the only completely new figure isn't even Deadpool related is pretty naff

it's a new brand, they are trying to make some money on a successful movie. ok, they lack creativity but it's a start...

Wintergreen is unique, I've never seen the gray version of DP, and the yellow one is different to the sy's...

it's a new brand, they are trying to make some money on a successful movie. ok, they lack creativity but it's a start...

Wintergreen is unique, I've never seen the gray version of DP, and the yellow one is different to the sy's...

The yellow one isn't really different, right? He has a yellow neckpiece, so that could be different, but the rest looks the same to me. I might buy the grey suit though, but first i want to see real photos of them.

I do like the fact that they tried Deadpool, but they should have given us some other variants and if they wanted it to keep it movie, we needed colossus for instance. I hope somebody makes the Deadpool Corps