KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

2016-02-141.jpg

2016-02-142.jpg

2016-02-14.jpg

here's some bigger shots of Xinh cyborg, arsenal and hawkman, fronts and back. let me know if these are identical to Decools, thx!

great! i try to take some photos tommorow

That's definitely my artwork for Arsenal. Is there silver for the straps or is it just white?

how do you feel about that ? on the one hand they stole your work, on the other hand thousands of children around the world can play with something you created...

That's definitely my artwork for Arsenal. Is there silver for the straps or is it just white?

The buckles are definitely silver, but the straps look to be light gray...

My guess is that half of those are decool figures. Ive seen sellers on Aliexpress and Ebay mix up a bunch of figures together and pull em off as a set. And I think that's what theyve done here. The round shoulders and sharp shoulders in the same set cant be right. Also, It cant be a coincidence that the sharp shoulders are figures decool already has made previously.

Decool hasn't released any minifigs set for so long.

p.s I do want more super heroes :classic:

DSC06846%20-3_zpszv1uppg6.jpg

Those mid-Hulkbusters look fantastic. Are they official bootlegs or MOCs?

how do you feel about that ? on the one hand they stole your work, on the other hand thousands of children around the world can play with something you created...

I'm not bothered at all. I just recreated the artwork from preview image of the SDCC figure. I put it on Flickr so people could make some decals. It's not my design so I can't complain if someone prints it.

Those mid-Hulkbusters look fantastic. Are they official bootlegs or MOCs?

Those are moc. The grey hb is from sy of course. btw I can't find those finger parts that come in dark red.

Those are moc. The grey hb is from sy of course. btw I can't find those finger parts that come in dark red.

Oh wow, they look great. I must have missed that one from SY -- the design of the middle portion (arc reactor) with the 1x1 slope pieces looks quite similar to my design :)

arsenal.jpg

cyborg.jpg

hawkeye.jpg

et voila!

those little guys are exactly the same... so decool became xinh or what ?

Edited by briksen

Sheng Yuan are back with SY608, an interesting looking minecraft 8 figure pack, where instead of all the usual spare parts, they have made animals, and creatures. Looks pretty cool.

zY2Hchr.jpg

Edited by MNW

hey i was looking for a few single sale minifigs from the following lines the expendables sy26o chimn sy170 tmnt sy176 bole bela decool 501-508 if anyone has links send em on thx

I dont understand all these weird creations when there are so many minifigs and big minifigs that could be created

it's made for kids mostly, wchich means that they need well known characters + some extras to impress the children and made them choose that set rather an other...

They look interesting. Although I can't understand why lower arms aren't available in flesh colour,

Indeed, that could have potentially given us a bunch of arm replacement options!