KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Well the seller replied and said hes a good seller and will honour his offer, he had no choice in my opinion, he advertised it and i bought it!!! Its a legal contract plain and simple.

So what's the general consensus on the Gambit figure. Is the pogo figure worth getting on single sale?

Originally wasn't going to get it, and the quality it not amazing, but I was quite impressed. Glad to have him in my collection though. Until we have a better option I'd recommend it

Alright cool. The Gambit figure I'll buy since it's $1 USD so no harm if its bad quality now I just hope it actually arrives. Also I really hope this star wars Hype dies down soon. Hopefully the Deadpool movies brings in some much needed SY figure promotions.

Just to let those of you know who bought the 11€ tumbler off eBay and never received it: I just got a refund from eBay, case is now closed!

Just to let those of you know who bought the 11€ tumbler off eBay and never received it: I just got a refund from eBay, case is now closed!

was that from zcst201478 ebay seller ?

Has anyone received the Pogo's white Boba Fett? It looks very good in the photos. On the other hand, the normal Boba Fett looks horrible

I thought the white boba was made by xinh. I accidentaly bought this. The print and all is looking good and sharp, only the torso is very loose on the hips and one of the legs was a bit wonky too.

The book that white Boba Fett comes in is only £5 at most places here in the UK. The book is worth that alone and then you get a fantastic figure. Even for 80p I wouldn't risk a figure being poor when it's as cheap and available as the real one.

What robianco said! I just had put the boba in my ali shopping bag to remind of getting that book, and then my girl just checked out my ali bag. Ah well it was a sweet gesture

Has anyone received the Pogo's white Boba Fett? It looks very good in the photos. On the other hand, the normal Boba Fett looks horrible

I got a couple of each. A pair for me and a pair for my son. I have the Lego one's too, but I'm a Boba collector.

eczzDvS.jpg

guys, i'm looking for pictures of xinh figs with reference numbers, do you have that ?

I've been hoarding all the info I can find in the hope of getting my website up to date so have lots of Xinh pics. Unfortunately there's too many bootlegs being released to keep up. Is that a bad thing?

I've just dumped a load on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHsktyYGT8

The book that white Boba Fett comes in is only £5 at most places here in the UK. The book is worth that alone and then you get a fantastic figure. Even for 80p I wouldn't risk a figure being poor when it's as cheap and available as the real one.

What!? 5 GBP? Why is it so cheap.....

Only £5 for the book is very cheap, here in Spain is almost 20€, which is nice, but £5 is less than half the price here in Spain.

Also want to experiment colouring minifigures, so the white base is cool for paint on it and start making a mandalorean army

I got a couple of each. A pair for me and a pair for my son. I have the Lego one's too, but I'm a Boba collector.

eczzDvS.jpg

Thanks mate! The normal is awful, but the white one is OK, and for what I want to do, is enough

Edited by hasfran

I've been hoarding all the info I can find in the hope of getting my website up to date so have lots of Xinh pics. Unfortunately there's too many bootlegs being released to keep up. Is that a bad thing?

I've just dumped a load on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHsktyYGT8

1386180396962887.jpg

what book are you talking about ? LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia ? it's 50€ in france and you have a han solo fig inside...

Edited by briksen

Theres a new edition of the Lego Star Wars book - there are several Book Club type places that are flogging it for £5 (I may have bought one...)

1386180396962887.jpg

what book are you talking about ? LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia ? it's 50€ in france and you have a han solo fig inside...

lego-star-wars-character-encyc.jpg