KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Shame, but Deathstroke is the only reason I wanted that set, and he's not going for highway robbery on Bricklink. This may be a case where the official may beat out the bootleg.

Still, it's been two years since Lego introduced dual molding, I'm just wondering when the bootleggers will catch on instead of printing on the "dual-molded" bits.

That said, Egghead seems to have come at a perfect time since the reveal of the 60s Batcave. Now I wonder if the others will get the bootleg treatment.

I picked up a couple of bootlegs when I first started collecting and some are actually nicely done!

Iron Man Mk 1 is my favourite one - haven't seen any faults with it really. Along with Jean Grey.

The Fantastic Four Spidey I picked up was pretty poor though..

Has anyone gotten their hands on the OK Fantastic Four set with Black Panther and Mole Man? Is that still coming?

The Fantastic Four Spidey I picked up was pretty poor though..

If you change the head by a best is a nice FF Spidey.

CEZFI1u.jpg

Has anyone gotten their hands on the OK Fantastic Four set with Black Panther and Mole Man? Is that still coming?

All stores that I had have removed sale, I had 4-5 version in my wishlist and now have removed.

Edited by soymansilla

I picked one up. Black Panther and Mole Man were pretty good. The rest of the set was pretty bad.

I picked one up. Black Panther and Mole Man were pretty good. The rest of the set was pretty bad.

They definitely exist. UT8FCNVXxNaXXagOFbXT.jpg

Anyone know any place that still sells them? I was hoping to pick them up on eBay, but I haven't seen any place that sells them now. :(

I just checked and I never got round to ordering this or the OK Ultron set. :( I can only find loads of Ant Man sets which I already have.

I just checked and I never got round to ordering this or the OK Ultron set. :( I can only find loads of Ant Man sets which I already have.

Minifigures wholesale and block toy wholesales (probably same store) were the only stores that sell ok ultron set (and had the ff ok set also). Both stores are now empty...

I ordered the ff set... Had susan with orange hair, mole man was not very well printed

Edited by MDM

hi guys! I presume that there is no way to find that red tornado from SY289 on single sale ?

Edited by briksen

That is a good question. Did not find it on eBay or something... But I gotta say I am pretty much tired of bootlegs as the quality gets worse and pretty much all we get is doubles and triples of existing figures.

That is a good question. Did not find it on eBay or something... But I gotta say I am pretty much tired of bootlegs as the quality gets worse and pretty much all we get is doubles and triples of existing figures.

I've been feeling that for a little while. Hopefully once the Force Awakens things passes we may get something interesting. After the SY set with Sam Wilson Cap A there's been nothing I've been interested in... and I still haven't ordered that one yet!

These should be the xinh ones mentioned earlier

I've received these two from that Xinh wave:

(i wanted to post a pic of wasp and falcon, but the image extension doesnt work for this site, so tough luck)

Must say i'm very impressed with Xinh. Too bad the clutch on the left arm of movie falcon isn't really good. Their deadpool was great too. Of course i'll change the head of wasp, and probably her hair too. Didn't order the antmen btw because i have the official ones.

Edited by Borex

These should be the xinh ones mentioned earlier

yes that's xinh, but i don't know if it was available on single sale and at that price, so far I've seen it in a set of 6 figs (but as I'm not interested in, i never paid a close attention to that set)...

Edited by briksen