KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Got the SY yellowjacket today. The helmet is NOT painted. It has transparent dual-molding.

I think you misunderstand about this. SY yellow jacket helmet is painted (grey color) and printed (pattern at eyes) on yellow clear helmet.

YGHelmet_zpsqc2ute5h.jpg

I can't unseal package. becuase It's not mine.

i have a question about xinh's rey (196), does she have her hair too or just that hood ?

no one ever sees real product. Maybe It doesn't release yet.

Mine have been sent today, according to seller, i paid 6 days ago, guessing they have just got them in and i bought on pre sale? Even tho it didnt say that!!!!!

I think you misunderstand about this. SY yellow jacket helmet is painted (grey color) and printed (pattern at eyes) on yellow clear helmet.

I can't unseal package. becuase It's not mine.

Nvvm. Already got the lego one.

You're right. I hadn't even thought about the possibility that it was painted onto a transparent helmet. It is a VERY, VERY good paint job and molding. And the mask is transparent, which isn't what I expected for a painted yellowjacket helmet (see, e.g., LELE and everyone else).

Here's the difference between LELE and SY (if you click the picture, it should take you to a bigger version):

b9yKNFb.png

don't look like dual molding to me...

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for picture. Deathstroke's leg disappointed for me. But I hope they'll improve in soon.

God bless you.

If anyone has anymore links to single sale Spider-Man figs (negative zone, 2099, etc.) I'd be really grateful!

Edited by Adnan

God bless you.

If anyone has anymore links to single sale Spider-Man figs (negative zone, 2099, etc.) I'd be really grateful!

you're welcome...

i'm still looking for a decent batman in a grey/blue suit and maybe penguin... if you find that, share the link there ;)

Found some Bootleg Star Watrs minifigures, and I can get all of the main characters except for Maz and Hux for about £17... Good thing I got birthday money a couple of days ago ;)

Depends on the brand and which figs u want, the dargo ones can be found for less than £4, the doll ones a very similar price, i pisted a link to a seller a few pages back, had 2 sets from that seller(dargo and first xinh set(star wzrs) also some random jr brand with a wierd general grievous!!!)

Worth a risk as i think there okay, and ive had figures from most brands!!!

you're welcome...

i'm still looking for a decent batman in a grey/blue suit and maybe penguin... if you find that, share the link there ;)

Penguin http://s.aliexpress.com/QzyiY3m2

I could be wrong but the only decent blue and grey Batman came with the 4pc vehicle set by SY.