KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Thanks for the headsup. I got the darker wookie from the rebel wookie ship btw. The lighter one is in a microbuild next year.

And a picture on fb of a new xinh series z

Who is the guy in white with the moustache supposed to be?

Thinking its egghead from 60's batman, vincent price if i remember! !

After a quick Google search, I think you're right! That's so wonderfully obscure!

Clocked it straightaway, fingers crossed for a king tut next time round!!!

Hi, new poster here, i buy a bagload of these "knock-offs" for my boy he loves figures and i can't beat them for hours of fun, recently got some of the pogo figs and think they are great, lebq were a mass letdown but I've avoided them since!!! Just ordered some pogo motorbikes but it'll be a long 3-4 weeks wait!!!! Use aliexpress mostly been let down quite a bit recently, do other users find a similar problem?

Thinking its egghead from 60's batman, vincent price if i remember! !

Haha I think you "cracked" it, "no yolk" :-D sorry for the puns, but yeh that does look like who it is! Definitely obscure, I like it, adds more variety.

Deffo think they should do more obscure/retro characters, lego isnt just for young'uns!!!

I think it may have been me... but I'm sure it was in your head anyway! ;)

In the past I've got Sabine Wren, AT-DP Pilot, Inquisitor, Asajj Ventress, Scuba Robin, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Sinestro, Green Lantern, Space Batman... maybe some others.

This time you can get Luke Jedi from Final Duel, Naboo Guard, (almost) Han Solo in Endor Camo... and various other parts that almost make complete figures. When you think that Finn's legs, torso and hair are there and you could simply buy Cyborg's head that would make a pretty good Finn fig too.

hello,

is it possible to get flesh head ?

thanks

hello,

is it possible to get flesh head ?

thanks

There are a few flesh heads on there. I know the head used on several of the rebel alliance figures from the SW range are available on there...

Is that for Cyborg or to make a Finn with the head?

Finn! I am using one already on my Stormtrooper Finn, so have also ordered 2x hair pieces.

O

Finn! I am using one already on my Stormtrooper Finn, so have also ordered 2x hair pieces.

Ordered from where?

Thanks for the heads up on B&P... dual legs and the helicarrier folks are quite a find. I also picked up a few hoods in the less common colors, a few pieces from 76035 and another Joker hairpiece from the tumbler.

For those that like to mod their figures or create customs from official pieces it might be a good time to have a nose around the Bricks and Pieces selection. I may have just made an order and got some very nice things from there that I would not have thought were available to buy. Possibly.

Thanks for the heads up!

Having a good look through many sets and finding lots of things I didn't wanna pay the extra price for.

The Kwik-E-Mart for example, has many exclusive printed pieces in stock like the Krusty-Os cereal. The Snake minifigure that's exclusive to that set goes around £20 on ebay and I managed to get it for under £5. A few other nice pieces that are in stock; new Darth Vader head and two-piece helmet, Starfire's pink hairpiece and Beast Boy's hairpiece from Jokerland set, Heath Ledger Joker's Anakin hairpiece

After a quick Google search, I think you're right! That's so wonderfully obscure!

I think it was the villian of Ant-man without the suit :/

Edited by Kyo Kusanagi

B&P is my new favorite thing. Found several pieces cheaper than PaB and lots of minifig parts I've been wanting. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up!

Having a good look through many sets and finding lots of things I didn't wanna pay the extra price for.

The Kwik-E-Mart for example, has many exclusive printed pieces in stock like the Krusty-Os cereal. The Snake minifigure that's exclusive to that set goes around £20 on ebay and I managed to get it for under £5. A few other nice pieces that are in stock; new Darth Vader head and two-piece helmet, Starfire's pink hairpiece and Beast Boy's hairpiece from Jokerland set, Heath Ledger Joker's Anakin hairpiece

For those using B&P, do you find that you have to add each item, checkout and then go back and add each item you want and checkout again -- rinse & repeat?

It's very odd... what am I doing wrong? i.e. when I do it all at once, it kicks sending me back...

For those using B&P, do you find that you have to add each item, checkout and then go back and add each item you want and checkout again -- rinse & repeat?

It's very odd... what am I doing wrong? i.e. when I do it all at once, it kicks sending me back...

That's happened to me a couple of times. I normally find if I haven't logged into the VIP area first it gives me an empty basket so I have to do it all again.

That's happened to me a couple of times. I normally find if I haven't logged into the VIP area first it gives me an empty basket so I have to do it all again.

I guess this give people incentive to bump up to VIP status! Thanks for this tip btw, I was able to snag a bunch of choice pieces -- including a bunch of dual molded legs and flesh heads!

I guess this give people incentive to bump up to VIP status! Thanks for this tip btw, I was able to snag a bunch of choice pieces -- including a bunch of dual molded legs and flesh heads!

No problem... I've posted about B&P before but it seems this time there's enough new people who've gone nuts for parts. It was another poster over that got me onto it around a year ago after they ordered figures from the SW range I think...