KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Decool seems to be quiet lately, I haven't seen anything from them after their excellent AoU waves..

Any news from them? They are / (were?) my favourite bootleggers of figs for making display frames to decorate my kids rooms.. ( don't want to spent my real Lego budget on that..)

Edited by J.V.D.

did we ever find out what this Batman suit represents/what it's copied from? its my favourite Batman and the not knowing its name it starting to really bug me....any helps appreciated

23497019432_34751e5953_b.jpg

Edited by superspurs18

did we ever find out what this Batman suit represents/what it's copied from? its my favourite Batman and the not knowing its name it starting to really bug me....any helps appreciated

I don't think it's from anything in particular... rather just SY knocking up a design which is roughly based on Batman begins judging by the shape of the Bat emblem and the belt design.

Decool seems to be quiet lately, I haven't seen anything from them after their excellent AoU waves..

Any news from them? They are / (were?) my favourite bootleggers of figs for making display frames to decorate my kids rooms.. ( don't want to spent my real Lego budget on that..)

Decool is training up military pigeons :

http://www.connexionfrance.com/Decool-pigeon-Drian-army-14021-view-article.html

Sorry but where is this batman from? Which brand / set?

Edited by PIGGY

New star wars single figures from xinh:

http://www.aliexpres...2562352459.html

xinh...... Need to see the actual products.....

Thanks Wilson! Much appreciated.

Now I've seen the Batman torso like that with the thinner lines I actually really like it. I think it'll benefit from simpler legs but I definitely like it.

Aquamann is the star of the show there and plain green legs will make that a superb figure (once the head has been switched out).

You're welcome :)

Sorry but where is this batman from? Which brand / set?

It's an SY set (SY222) which had the four 'chambers'. Batman, Iron Man, Green Arrow & Flash.

Here's Digger's review:

The Arrow wave has some excellent figures and I think that might be the most recent Decool wave.

is that initially a LEBQ set ?

HTB1tPjCJFXXXXcQXFXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg

got it :SY187

I'm not really a fan of DC, but I'm totally a fan of the Death and Return of Superman. And that Cyborg is amazing.

Any idea if there's a single sale for it?

...Now how would I collect the rest of the DaRoS? Superboy is out there... Eradicator could just be yellow glasses slapped on a regular superman...

I'm not really a fan of DC, but I'm totally a fan of the Death and Return of Superman. And that Cyborg is amazing.

...Now how would I collect the rest of the DaRoS? Superboy is out there... Eradicator could just be yellow glasses slapped on a regular superman...

Single sale nust for the lebq figure

Single sale nust for the lebq figure

there is a single sale on AE somewhere, but as MDM says that's for the LEBQ version........in this case i think that's probably for the better, SY187 has the horrible open legs

I'm not sure but you may get lucky with ordering the SY set was they started to update those old sets with the regular legs.

I bought a second set and while the legs were still a little iffy they had updated to the rounded shoulders and the print was better. Adding regular black legs and the official TLG head and hair my SDCC Supes is pretty much perfect.

there is a single sale on AE somewhere, but as MDM says that's for the LEBQ version........in this case i think that's probably for the better, SY187 has the horrible open legs

look at that LEBQ review :

painted hair :sick: , a random female head for aquaman, off center print on torso etc.

it's really BAD

painted hair :sick: , a random female head for aquaman, off center print on torso etc.

it's really BAD

Briksen I have both the sy187 superman set and also the cyborg from lebq.

If you want I can post photos for both figures so you can compare them.

i'd like photos of the 2 cyborgs for comparison...

if you can take a photo of clark Kent and of the bearded guy at the right on top of my photo i'm interested too...

i don't know who he is but a have a friend who looks exactly like that, I would like to put that head on the clark's kent body and offer that minifig as a gift to my friend (he is a huge superman fan)

it's really BAD

i completely agree that, on the whole, LEBQ are a disgrace haha. but when it came to my SY187 arriving i already had the LEBQ Cyborg and when it came to switching out the SY figure was a lot worse as the printing was off centre :)

20151209_090902.jpg

20151209_090731.jpg

20151209_090743.jpg

Jor-el, Clark, and front and back of both cyborgs

What's the quality of their figures like? Judging by the pictures, the plastic seems pretty decent, but the quality of the prints maybe a bit weak.

I ordered 4, so soon will post some photos