KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

So many great characters, such terrible dargo quality. I'll still have to pick up a lot of them, because it'll be better than i can do.

Does anyone know a seller that sells the minfigs individually? I don't want the entire set

I know of an eBay seller, but I don't think they're going out yet. I'll have let your u know if he has any

Ow wow, those look really good. I really really hope the Dargo quality has improved. I don't know all DC characters, but a few really look fantastic. What will the waves be like, i mean, this can't be a whole wave of figs, right? Must haves for me are: Moonknight, Miss Marvel, Spiderwoman, Namor and Gambit. But if the quality is good, i might start collecting dc figures too haha

that's alot of my wishlist taken care of. Hopefully the quality has improved. Just need black panther, white tiger, wasp, who am i kidding, so many more we need

Can someone make a list of those? They're a little small. And don't know the lesser famous heroes/villains.

So many Fantastic figures. Go Dargo! First Dargo figs were awful quality but I got a Movie Quicksilver and that was ok-ish.

maybe next big figs wave of decool~

Dw8gBLT.jpg

SrDjexh.jpg

85ZFG21.jpg

Can someone make a list of those? They're a little small. And don't know the lesser famous heroes/villains.

my opinion

carnage ironspider sandman robin ? ? ? mistique

dr.fate kickass gambit

riddler hawkeye blackwidow ?

hulk ? ironman

ultimatespiderman nickfury thor ? captainamerica

antman hankpym yellowjacket blackadam missmathan

blackcanary mzmarvel sentry ? captainamerica deathstroke

spiderwoman ? cheetah poisonivy ?

? ? ? killercroc moonknight trickster ? namor

my opinion

carnage ironspider sandman robin ? ? ? mistique

dr.fate kickass gambit

riddler hawkeye blackwidow ?

hulk ? ironman

ultimatespiderman nickfury thor ? captainamerica

antman hankpym yellowjacket blackadam missmathan

blackcanary mzmarvel sentry ? captainamerica deathstroke

spiderwoman ? cheetah poisonivy ?

? ? ? killercroc moonknight trickster ? namor

Tried to fill in some blanks

Red Tornado, Deadshot, Red Arrow/Arsenal/Speedy

Aqualad

?

Red Hood/Jason Todd

The Atom

?

? X-Force Deadpool, Mr Miracle(?), Wolverine Movie Deadpool (?)

1 Carnage 2 Ironspider 3 Sandman 4 Robin 5 Red Tornado 6 Deadshot 7 Arsenal(from the Arrow TV series) 8 Mystique

9 Dr Fate 10 Kickass 11 Gambit

12 Riddler 13 Hawkeye 14 Black Widow 15 Aqualad

16 Hulk 17 ? 18 Ironman

19 Miles Morales Spiderman 20 Nick Fury 21 Thor 22 Red Hood 23 Captain America

24 Scott Lang Antman 25 Hank Pym Antman 26 Yellowjacket 27 Black Adam 28 Miss Martian

29 Black Canary 30 Mrs Marvel 31 Sentry 32 Atom 33 Sam Wilson Captain America 34 Deathstroke

35 Spiderwoman 36 Heat Wave 37 Giganta 38 Poison Ivy 39 White Lantern Kyle Rayner

40 ? 41 X-Force Deadpool 42 ? 43 Killer Croc 44 Moon Knight 45 Trickster 46 Deadpool (from the Wolverine film) 47 Namor

maybe next big figs wave of decool~

Igor!!!

Thank goodness you posted this, I was just about to get started on my Igor MOC -- no need for that anymore!!

Never mind Dargo... That Igor Iron Man looks really good!

Ha ha! Great minds think alike, I just posted the same thing!

1 Carnage 2 Ironspider 3 Sandman 4 Robin 5 Red Tornado 6 Deadshot 7 Arsenal(from the Arrow TV series) 8 Mystique

9 Dr Fate 10 Kickass 11 Gambit

12 Riddler 13 Hawkeye 14 Black Widow 15 Aqualad

16 Hulk 17 ? 18 Ironman

19 Miles Morales Spiderman 20 Nick Fury 21 Thor 22 Red Hood 23 Captain America

24 Scott Lang Antman 25 Hank Pym Antman 26 Yellowjacket 27 Black Adam 28 Miss Martian

29 Black Canary 30 Mrs Marvel 31 Sentry 32 Atom 33 Sam Wilson Captain America 34 Deathstroke

35 Spiderwoman 36 Heat Wave 37 Giganta 38 Poison Ivy 39 White Lantern Kyle Rayner

40 ? 41 X-Force Deadpool 42 ? 43 Killer Croc 44 Moon Knight 45 Trickster 46 Deadpool (from the Wolverine film) 47 Namor

42 Metallo

The last two were the only two I couldn't find. There's quite a few obscure Batman 3 characters.

Igor looks sweeeet!

I really like Decool's new Igor

17: the last word is dragon. No idea who he is tho

40: It says New Deadshot

Now that I think about it 17 might be Hyperion.

If 40 is Deadshot, then it might be based on his appearance in the Arkham Origins video game.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/93/b8/da93b862fbb9581dc98b6908a044f2c2.jpg

42 is definitely Metallo, I forgot all about that red & green version of the character.

Collector's right, 17 is almost definitely a take on Hyperion's classic costume, same boots, belt to a degree, atomic symbol, and cape clasp on his right arm (the hair's wrong, however, it's nothing that can't be fixed). I'm not sure if I'm dreaming, that series is nothing short of stunning, every figure I've wanted in a series and then some.

Any idea of a release date on these?

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

So many Fantastic figures. Go Dargo! First Dargo figs were awful quality but I got a Movie Quicksilver and that was ok-ish.

I forgot that their last wave was decent. I'll allow myself to get excited now.

Also, that Igor is sweet.

Damn. Was really hoping a big fig Thanos was going to be in that wave. Also I fully support the idea of a Decool Modular sets copying Lego's Modular wave. I only have one of the Modular buildings the Green Grocer and if Decool made reproductions I would gladly buy them.

Sure wlll do you one when I get home later and stick it on Flickr.

Just a friendly reminder, whenever you get a chance would love to see a clear pic of that Nick Fury variant, thanks!!

decool's box pics~

That Maria Hill with the side arm SHIELD printing -- I wonder how it will compare to the SY version... time will tell...

I'm thinking SY will nail it and Decool will do it quite well.

If SY had released that Dargo poster I'd be thinking we're in for something special. I just hope Dargo get enough torso and head prints right so we can add genuine hair, legs etc to make them better.

Are ya kidding me? STILL no Colossus big fig, knockoff or otherwise, and yet there's an Igor mk 39 based on a 4 second appearance in Iron Man 3? Bollocks.

That's cool. A mark 39. Now the ironman suit series is more complete.

It's the Mark 38.

Are ya kidding me? STILL no Colossus big fig, knockoff or otherwise, and yet there's an Igor mk 39 based on a 4 second appearance in Iron Man 3? Bollocks.

Yeah, would be great to have a Colossus Big Fig... I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Although I must say, if they do they have to do it right and come out with a Chromed version of it. Do Colossus justice.

In the meanwhile, I am very, very pumped we are getting Igor -- esp. because I was literally JUST about to get started on my MOC Igor.. I would have been really annoyed if this had come out afterwards...

Edited by agoodfella77