KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

No one has information about the new DC and SY waves?...

:blush:

Do you have any info about them?

Do you have any info about them?

No, I was asking for news... It didn't was clear? Sorry...

Can anyone who got the Lele SWAT set send pictures front and back of their figures? Conflicted about how I want the accessories (for the ones I don't cannibalise for Deadpool/Punisher) and would love ideas.

Can anyone who got the Lele SWAT set send pictures front and back of their figures? Conflicted about how I want the accessories (for the ones I don't cannibalise for Deadpool/Punisher) and would love ideas.

Are these the ones you're looking for?

http://mybrickstore.blogspot.com/2014/08/lego-swat.html

http://mybrickstore.blogspot.com/2014/12/lego-swat-2nd-series-by-lele.html

The accessories are amazing for that set, and worth the price of admission, but the figures are a mixed bag. The plastic quality/color is pretty terrible for the red hair and bandanna, and also the brown flesh. The printing for the call of duty: ghosts masks is awful. The rest of the faces were decent, though. The torso prints weren't very good either, but they are mostly covered.

Ooh, that Jarvis looks pretty nice. Might actually have to give that one a try. The other Iron Man set looks alright I suppose, but I'm sold on Jarvis.

On that note, I decided to bite the bullet and buy myself Phoenix. I think it's a Decool because of the sharp torso corners, but I can sand those down. She looks good, but I feel an in-hand appraisal is what matters here. Can anyone tell me if she's a quality make?

Edited by Amset-Rah

I don't know, the price seems somewhat reasonable. It is a little steep all things considered. I'd say maybe it'd be better if there was a better figure or if they included Pepper, but it's fine as is.

That motorcycle looks impressive but it wouldn't fit a minifig. I'll probably skip that one, though if they had the Helicarrier Fury I'd change my tune.

Oh man, that looks great, but thats the same price I paid for the Tumbler. humpf! I'm spoiled!

I also paid around that price for a tumbler. The Jarvis set has to be under 100 pieces. That is pricey even by Lego's standards. I will probably order one anyway but I am going to wait a few weeks and see if the price drops.

I've just tracked my recent orders from Ali and one of them is in the UK and the others are with the airline and should be in the UK in the next few days.

That should have me completely up-to-date with everything I wanted to get from there.

I think in the next couple of weeks we'll start to see a new range from both SY and Decool but they'll probably just be clones of the recent DC and Marvel waves.... I just hope (and keep everything crossed) that SY somehow include an SDCC Spiderwoman and 2011 Batman in there somewhere!

I'm seriously tempted to set up the artwork for Spiderwoman and upload it somewhere as a massive hint to them!

I'm seriously tempted to set up the artwork for Spiderwoman and upload it somewhere as a massive hint to them!

That's a good plan. We ought to start designing stuff and plastering it over Flickr. Maybe we'll see some obscure characters get made!

Yes, we need a good Spider Woman. Kind of odd that they haven't, to my knowledge, made a Spider Woman, since they did many other SDCC exclusives. But yeah, looking back, the Jarvis set is a little pricey for what you get, though it might be the graphics that make the price?

A flickr where we can leave our designs? Yes please! I'll make some marvel figs :-)

That's a good plan. We ought to start designing stuff and plastering it over Flickr. Maybe we'll see some obscure characters get made!

Ridiculously on board. I'll even spam imgur if you gimme the art (my art skills are comparable to those of a rock)