KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

There's a guy who regularly has a stall at car boot sales near me and it's almost exclusively bootleg figures. He sells them at around £2 each.

I went to a car boot sale near Birmingham a while back. One guy had a stall with bootleg figures. I asked if they were real lego (I knew full well they were bootleg and exactly which bootleg company) and he said they were. The donut even had the SY stands with the figures and had the nerve to claim they were real lol.

Have recieved the Collector 6 figure pack (Collector, Plasticman, Bane, DD, Electro & GL)

It's very good, and notable for its lack of tat in the bags, just the stand and an accessory for the fig (e.g Lantern for GL, Rifle for Bane, money for Plastic Man! - Yes I realise he's an ex con, but come on!)

Hardly had to bin anything. Result!

Have recieved the Collector 6 figure pack (Collector, Plasticman, Bane, DD, Electro & GL)

It's very good, and notable for its lack of tat in the bags, just the stand and an accessory for the fig (e.g Lantern for GL, Rifle for Bane, money for Plastic Man! - Yes I realise he's an ex con, but come on!)

Hardly had to bin anything. Result!

I got these today as well. Very good quality. I miss the tat though! I quite like the weird blocks and bodged weapons you get. Ho hum.

I've never gotten anything other than the figure, stand, and accessory with Decool figures, but i never get then with the box. What is this "tat" you speak of?

Also, Super blocks gave me a refund, and the next day i got confirmation that the package for the 16 set entered the US. I almost feel bad, but it did take way longer than they said it would(48 days instead of 27).

That Revan does look really good. Scarily close to the actual one.

I seriously doubt whether you'd be able to tell them apart if you swapped out the arms and hood for official Lego.

My order of the 16 SY figures from Superblocks finally arrived today. I originally placed the order on 1/2/15. It was resent on 1/23/15. It arrived yesterday in the US, and was delivered today.

I will confirm the order to release the funds to the seller, but I will never order from them again. I think I'll stick with the Ebay sellers I am familiar with.

Don't suppose you'd put those on imgur for those of us who don't want to log in to see an image?

Sorry about that I didnt realise. (The display stands and Obi Wans lightsaber were not included)

VPOqThD.jpg

Dz3vTSO.jpg

2bDpQGO.jpg

Edited by TheWoodenLeg

I've never gotten anything other than the figure, stand, and accessory with Decool figures, but i never get then with the box. What is this "tat" you speak of?

Haha, it's a word my Dad uses a lot, its basically slang for rubbish!

I recieved my antman and beast today but my antman has a broken helmet. I've used the body to make Stature (Scott lang's daughter) and a replacement will be shipped out which is good. Beast is amazing and looks great next to my other x-men

Edited by Swifty118247

I received another SY 16 figure set in the mail today. Anybody receive a duplicate from Superblocks? I am guessing the seller was telling the truth that the post lost the packages and shipped them out twice. My card also says it wasn't charged either.

It seems like these sellers run a risk in listing things early to attract buyers first... They then have to list things as shipped early to avoid the order being cancelled then they have to actually ship to avoid a dispute... This then gets them in this situation of having to ship things twice! They buy so low that I'm sure it's not affecting their margins too much!

Are there any bootlegs out there of any of these that you know of?

Huntress

Black Canary

Firestorm

Heatwave

Deadshot

Captain Boomerang

Red Arrow/Speedy/Arsenal

Atom

Edited by The Pearson

Are there any bootlegs out there of any of these that you know of?

Huntress

Black Canary

Firestorm

Heatwave

Deadshot

Captain Boomerang

Red Arrow/Speedy/Arsenal

Atom

I'm guessing you're a fan of Arrow and The Flash tv series

I don't recall any of those characters being made, has anyone seen them?

got Ant-Man today. I allready have an Idea for fixing his head.

I'm wondering, would Batman's white bandanna head line up with Ant Man's helmet eye holes?

I'm wondering, would Batman's white bandanna head line up with Ant Man's helmet eye holes?

Nope. Tried it. Even Wolverine with Sunglases looks stupid.

But yeah...I´m planing to do something similar.

Why, what happens if you touch bootlegs?

Probably what happens with Emmet and the Piece of Resistance

I've heard that if you touch any type of Chinese plastic the universe will fold in on itself.

It's been written that bootleg Lego figures are to blame for the bad AIDS, Keanu Reeve's English accent and the zombie apocalypse.