KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

When did you order the 16 heroes set?

Superblocks delivered my 16 Heroes set yesterday (actually got 3 different Aliexpress orders all in one go) - so there is hope for others who are waiting or have had the obviously fibbing shipping message! I'm not sure I will them use again

Edited by Kire

Is the offer to combine orders still up Robianco? I would love the SY Iron Man wave 3 (the one with Iron Lantern) and this crazy White Elephant (?!) Iron Man wave with Iron Batman etc. (http://i450.photobuc...zpsvmbcwwnj.jpg)

Yeah... it looks like we'll be waiting a little while for the SY Iron Man sets as they haven't shipped yet but I'll be putting an order in in the next week or so.

I am a lego snob. I am faithful to the highly priced lego label. I just have admit that.LOL I have checked out the knock offs and I think lego should too. They are all awesome.

The tumbler has arrived today and a friend of mine has received his too. Looks like there was nothing to worry about.

Also for Antman, I found that the SY flash head looks good. Although he does have a big grin.

Edited by Adnan

The tumbler has arrived today and a friend of mine has received his too. Looks like there was nothing to worry about.

Mine too - excellent! £7.92!!! hahahaha!

Just saw the Customs present around the bootlegs shops today. Some shopkeepers managed to pull the bootlegs packages back and hide them from the customs. What a funny moment:)

Mine too - excellent! £7.92!!! hahahaha!

So come on then... what's it like. I'm interested in the brick quality and their clutch power.

By the way... I made another order from Helge and included a Dengar Bandana headpiece... was it you that wanted one?

So come on then... what's it like. I'm interested in the brick quality and their clutch power.

By the way... I made another order from Helge and included a Dengar Bandana headpiece... was it you that wanted one?

I haven't built it yet, as my son has expressed interest in doing it with me, it looks great from what I have seen of it, and way larger than I had imagined. Instructions look good too. The Figs aren't great, Joker is ok, but Bats looks a little weak.

I was me that wanted the white bandana, however I had made do with a red one and painted it, I had been toying with a Helge order myself...

Well the one I ordered wasn't for me! I remembered someone wanted one so I thought I'd add it.

I'll send it on when it arrives.

With having the official versions of those figures I was always a bit dubious about ordering the set so unless the brick quality is suddenly up to Lego standards then I'll probably just try and BL the parts at some point.

Edited by Robianco

Well the one I ordered wasn't for me! I remembered someone wanted one so I thought I'd add it.

I'll send it on when it arrives.

With having the official versions of those figures I was always a bit dubious about ordering the set so unless the brick quality is suddenly up to Lego standards then I'll probably just try and BL the parts at some point.

Not for £7.92 you won't! I hope to have it built by the end of the week so will report back, the last actual building set I had was the Bohzi Wolverine/Deadpool Helicopter, which to be honest was quite hard to put together, I am hoping Decool is better!

That's kind of you re the Bandana, but hang onto it for now, as I am sure we can do another Helge/and or other order together in the future.

I ended up disputing my orders with Superblocks. They have actually already refunded my money. So many other sellers that already have feedback, so I reordered from another.

Not for £7.92 you won't! I hope to have it built by the end of the week so will report back, the last actual building set I had was the Bohzi Wolverine/Deadpool Helicopter, which to be honest was quite hard to put together, I am hoping Decool is better!

That's kind of you re the Bandana, but hang onto it for now, as I am sure we can do another Helge/and or other order together in the future.

I'm not sending you a bloody Batmobile!! Just the bandana!!

If you're happy to go for another Helga order at some point that's fine.

Looking at the pics of that Tumbler it looks quite good... I'd have to lose the floor ck missile and mod the interior but it looks decent.

I'm not sending you a bloody Batmobile!! Just the bandana!!

If you're happy to go for another Helga order at some point that's fine.

Looking at the pics of that Tumbler it looks quite good... I'd have to lose the floor ck missile and mod the interior but it looks decent.

Haha - read my post again! I refer to the sending of item (Bandana!!!!) in the second line! First line I had meant you will struggle to BL the Tumbler for £7.92.

I must build the tumbler tonight now! Looks great

The second wave of Elephant Ironman Heroes Set is as funny (and crazy) as the previous wave...

(picture from Chinese brick lover)

Hahaha Great. Any other photos for the remaining?

Edited by wilson3a10