KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I do suspect, based on how they are a copy of a member of this forums, the 8 ironmans are:

1. Not sure

2. Mark 5 remake (apparently)

3. Mark 41 Bones remake

4. Mark 13

5. Mark 36 Peacemaker

6. Mark 20 Python (It's supposed to be more grey)

7. IronManxGreenlantern (Wtf)

8. Mark 22 Hot Rod

Also, in case no one really caught it, the SY swat 2 are actually the cast of the Movie expendables

Number 2 looks more like mark 25 to me, due to the fact it's grey rather than mark 13 which is more of a black and silver colour but again need to look at them up close.

Number 2 looks more like mark 25 to me, due to the fact it's grey rather than mark 13 which is more of a black and silver colour but again need to look at them up close.

if you meant number 4, yeah it is the Mark 25 not Mark 13. They seem to have copied this: https://www.flickr.c...ks/14149635787/ and a few other designs like the custom Iron man x Green Lantern. Which is a weird move for SY.

But they seem to know what people want with the other sets! Glad they got rid of the pointless extra pieces.

Really excited for Beast and Antman and a few others. I have high hopes for SY's future sets.

I wonder what decool have planned for us.

if you meant number 4, yeah it is the Mark 25 not Mark 13. They seem to have copied this: https://www.flickr.c...ks/14149635787/ and a few other designs like the custom Iron man x Green Lantern. Which is a weird move for SY.

But they seem to know what people want with the other sets! Glad they got rid of the pointless extra pieces.

Really excited for Beast and Antman and a few others. I have high hopes for SY's future sets.

I wonder what decool have planned for us.

Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry! No offence to those excited about the green lantern figure but as not a DC fan might have to find something better to use it for

It is a gamble, but I think the pictures are just arranged in fours. There is no option to pick a particular set of four within each listing, so I think you get all the figures shown :/ . The $16 one is the only one that shows all 16 figures. The $10 ones are each a different combination of 8 figures.

Fingers crossed I don't get screwed on this, but at potentially a buck a figure, I'll take the risk.

Who is the character in the molded black mask, btw?

I just messaged the seller and she (Teresa) responded as follows ...

Got my order in!

minifigs.jpg

I do suspect, based on how they are a copy of a member of this forums, the 8 ironmans are:

1. Not sure

2. Mark 5 remake (apparently)

3. Mark 41 Bones remake

4. Mark 13

5. Mark 36 Peacemaker

6. Mark 20 Python (It's supposed to be more grey)

7. IronManxGreenlantern (Wtf)

8. Mark 22 Hot Rod

Also, in case no one really caught it, the SY swat 2 are actually the cast of the Movie expendables

Had no idea the SWAT set was the Expendables... weird! Waaay more interested now.

The Green Lantern Iron Man is based on a custom design which itself is based on the Amalgam Comics character of Iron Lantern (Hal Stark).

2169758-iron_lantern.jpg

I just messaged the seller and she (Teresa) responded as follows ...

Got my order in!

minifigs.jpg

Damn it! Won't be able to order until Sunday

Nice, I tried doing the online chat last night, but I didn't get a reply before I had to leave the house. I feel better now.

Did you guys notice the new wolverine headpiece? .. At least it seems to be different than the Lego or Decool mold. SY really stepped their game up with new molds in this wave.

One of the sellers on the site was online last night to chat. I asked about the way they are arranged and let them know it was confusing. They have redone it today. But if you ordered the old way you were getting 8 with each. There was one for around $23 and it was all 16 heroes and all the clash ones.

Ordered the 16p hero set and the SY GOTG set finally. Can't wait to see the 16p Hero set. I have high hopes for those figures.

One of the sellers on the site was online last night to chat. I asked about the way they are arranged and let them know it was confusing. They have redone it today. But if you ordered the old way you were getting 8 with each. There was one for around $23 and it was all 16 heroes and all the clash ones.

It is all a bit confusing. They seem to have three price points $9.99 for 8, $16 for 16 and $23 for 16+clans. If you ordered via the previous links it is all 16 - it even says 'Unit Type: 16pcs/lot' in the small print.

I also ordered the set of 16. The waiting game begins.

Now we need a nightcrawler, angel and kitty pryde and we have most of the X-men

Professor X

Gambit

Cable

Bishop

Black Panther

Colossus

Scarlet witch

Quicksilver

Psylocke

Iceman

Blob

Mystique

Omega Red

Silver Samurai

Thanos

Doctor strange

Black heart

Jubilee

Weapon X

Rogue

Sasquatch

Sabertooth

Onslaught

Etc...

Edited by Sebiron

Have they been released yet or were the orders just preorders? I need those Iron Man set to hit ebay :) Well... problably the other one, too, as there are a lot of interesting characters. But...IRON. LANTERN.

Professor X

Gambit

Cable

Bishop

Black Panther

Colossus

Scarlet witch

Quicksilver

Psylocke

Iceman

Blob

Mystique

Omega Red

Silver Samurai

Thanos

Doctor strange

Black heart

Jubilee

Weapon X

Rogue

Sasquatch

Sabertooth

Onslaught

Etc...

Since when have black panther and Dr strange been X-Men as neither are mutants or (as far as I know) been in amy of the teams

Edited by Swifty118247

Have they been released yet or were the orders just preorders?

For now no one on Taobao sells them.

I think people who have ordered will wait long long long time :cry_sad:

For now no one on Taobao sells them.

I think people who have ordered will wait long long long time :cry_sad:

:(

here's another heroes assemble set

but doesn't look that good :sceptic:

SY207-4Pcs-set-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Minifigures-Heroes-Assemble-Action-Figures-Bricks-children-Toys-Compatible-With.jpg

and lele's new minifigure set

xPAZ9gJ.jpg

Edited by tkkim79

Is the top left one supposed to be the robots that pick you up when you fall off the helicarrier in the Lego Marvel game?

Pretty sure the sub that comes with Doom is from there.

Edit: Where's the cap figure design from?

Edited by chriscorbett

I know what you're saying but I have a particular soft spot for Black Widow and Captain America designs. Both of those look like they may be unique designs so I'll probably pick them up.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the Black Widow design is a copy of Christo's Avengers Movie version.