KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I couldn't find any Doll brand on AE though that doesn't mean anything. The generic name of 'Doll' makes doing web searches for them almost impossible too. I'd love to see a checklist of what else they've done.

Yes "doll" word makes search insane... :cry_sad:

I normally search for a particular character rather than brand name... In this case Deadpool...

Nothing on Ali and nothing on Taobao as yet... not that I could find anyway.

I've cracked and order the 4pc Zur-en-arrh set off Ali, for the Zur and Begins figures alone. £7.60 shipped for the 4 - not too shabby. I've got some great legs (from the - I think lele? - Hawkeye - a very poor Avengers set that, but the legs look good on bats) to combine with the UCS fig just to improve it slightly, will also consider that head swap earlier in the thread!

I have seen some of the individual figs selling for about £4 on ebay (non currently) but they would still be shipped from overseas. No one seems to be selling the set of 4. So its not a bad deal for all 4 - inc the bikes etc (though why on earth is the batwing in there when the fig can't sit in it is a great mystery!)

I could wait for sellers on ebay and bid at mad times at night trying to get a deal at 3-4 GBP but that could be weeks away! Plus I think this figure is going to be very popular.

I absolutely hated the Zur-en-Arrh storyline in the comics, but the figure looks great and it was the SDCC exclusive - ergo its going in my display.

Still desperate for any news on the GOTC line - where is it! sigh.

Edited by jangosolo

GOTG line would be great to get. Isnt there supposed to be a big Venom released around the same time too?

Yes "doll" word makes search insane... :cry_sad:

Word! I almost thought that the Doll brand was just a fake haha

But serious though, dark phoenix or punisher give me nothing on ali (doll branded phoenix and punisher ofcourse). Might try finding it by searching for powerman??

Got my SY303, SY304 and SY305 kits today from a seller on AE. The seller was nice enough to throw in a HulkBuster too.

ironman.jpg

I put them all together. They are all nice little kits. It would be really cool if they all combined to make Stark's mansion or something.

Got my SY303, SY304 and SY305 kits today from a seller on AE. The seller was nice enough to throw in a HulkBuster too.

I put them all together. They are all nice little kits. It would be really cool if they all combined to make Stark's mansion or something.

Mind if I ask what seller, I was after the sets myself?

Saw Plants Vs Zombie Lele set... why oh why did they not go with proper dark grey skin tone lego Zombies? Sigh. Idiots.

Keen to get the ZEA Batman. Will hold out for it to come out on Ebay though. Digger318's review of it looks good but I am only interested in the figs not the lego. I want to keep bootleg and real lego seperate. Ordered the Chima series 3 for my kids off Aliexpress. Hope it's good - nice heads / modified heads and torsos there.

For Punisher (and dark Pheonix) that guy I recomended in previous posts is good IMHO. I think I linked it.

did you see decool's new line up?

number is 7004~7006

i don't have picture right now but i saw at local flea market

did you see decool's new line up?

number is 7004~7006

i don't have picture right now but i saw at local flea market

Details?

ah, very cool!

there's also these:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/8pcs-Lot-BatMan-Iron-Man-Captain-America-Spider-Man-Chariot-Car-Building-Blocks-Minifigures-Compatible-with/1903432174.html

which range from cool (the batmobile) to just plain weird--hulk in a green jeep because of course, what else would he drive?

reminds me a little bit of some superhero car toys that came out in the early 1980's

no these are 7001~7003 sets

CiQDuts.jpg

and i saw 7004~7006

7004 captain america with quinjet

7005 ironman with tumbler

7006 thor with batcar

i don't know why ironman and thor get batman's car...

Saw Plants Vs Zombie Lele set... why oh why did they not go with proper dark grey skin tone lego Zombies? Sigh. Idiots.

Keen to get the ZEA Batman. Will hold out for it to come out on Ebay though. Digger318's review of it looks good but I am only interested in the figs not the lego. I want to keep bootleg and real lego seperate. Ordered the Chima series 3 for my kids off Aliexpress. Hope it's good - nice heads / modified heads and torsos there.

For Punisher (and dark Pheonix) that guy I recomended in previous posts is good IMHO. I think I linked it.

Thanks for heads up on PvZ!

Anyone here got any experience with the BeLa brand? I saw a Batmobile (and Riddler) set in one of the shops here in Hanoi. I think this would be my only chance to get this set but I don't know if the BeLa brand is good. Also, it's had to converse with the local sellers and ask them to bring in the SY version.

I love Bela, I have almost all the Chima sets.

Plastic quality = very good (better than SH)

Figure plastic quality = very good.

Figure print quality = good ( sometimes missprint like Decool )

Stickers quality = very good.

Instructions = Lego quality

No missing parts.

Edited by Sebiron

this is decool's 7005~7007

where's 7004? i don't know...

QC? i trust decool hahaha~

but i want decool's 0175~0180 gotg set...):

plz give information about it

8Yv655j.jpg

Edited by tkkim79

I couldn't find the link. May be i missed it, but could you link it again please?

It's actually one of the early SY Iron Man figures.

I ordered another set not so long ago and got another one.

Here's the set:

http://www.aliexpres...1929535204.html

They've done you the favour of removing the helmet on the pic! ;)

I actually also think this set is worth it for a couple of other figures including a War Machine in Light Bley (as long as you get a good print).

Edited by Robianco