KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Thanks for the info! I am really looking forward to that De-cool wave. I imagine Red Skull, Falcon and Taskmaster are dupes of the official ones. I am curious if Electro will be a copy of the one from Ultimate Spider-Man (with clear arms and head) or a version based on the comic. Either way Punisher and Bullseye will be a welcome addition.

It's a copy of the USM official version.

10257174_624552647634758_3056263616121743912_n.jpg

Cool! Thanks for the info. The Red Skull looks like the official one with the addition of his hat. Bullseye and Punisher look cool. Bullseye looks like the NACM version.

I wonder who the next silhouette is. It could be Juggernaut. It could also mean nothing and be just a place holder. In the past have the silhouettes been at all accurate?

Thanks.

Cool! Thanks for the info. The Red Skull looks like the official one with the addition of his hat. Bullseye and Punisher look cool. Bullseye looks like the NACM version.

I wonder who the next silhouette is. It could be Juggernaut. It could also mean nothing and be just a place holder. In the past have the silhouettes been at all accurate?

Thanks.

There was some discussion about it a few pages back. Most likely it represents a Hulkbuster. It looks like a copy of someone's custom.

That BigFig sillouette is definately Abomination, I feel it in my bones (Bones, Boooooones)

I'm still waiting for my FF and Phoenix set to show up...these better be good.

(I'm really regretting not buying a bigfig Thing set too. I'll make another order soon.)

EDIT: the day I posted this, they came! Really happy with the FF. Replaced some heads: Mr. Fantastic got new Stan Shunpike's head, Invisible Woman got Tamina/new Leia head, Torch got Fred Weasley's head. (And more fire.:wink: ) the other set was good too. Spidey had a little misprint that I can fix with whatever you use to remove print. BW was garbage. Sloppy paint all over and her hand wouldn't stay in. I have the official though so wasn't too mad. Joker is awesome. Will definitely be ordering more Decool sets soon.

Edited by Tolkien

That BigFig sillouette is definately Abomination, I feel it in my bones (Bones, Boooooones)

Wrong!

No, that bigfig is Juggernaut from game. Look at its head.

Wrong!

Nope, Borex & the earlier discussion had it right: it's Hulkbuster based on a custom. Juggernaut's head wouldn't have those things sticking up in the silhouette, but the one I linked has those.

Right!

That is one cool Hulkbuster! Do you think there will be any articulation?

So if you need the Green Goblin, Lele is here:

875271imagejpg3zps24fac1bc.jpg

That is one cool Hulkbuster! Do you think there will be any articulation?

Look > seems only arms and hands

285959imagejpg1zpse2daeae6.jpg

Edited by Sebiron

The legs might have articulation but I doubt it. The waist also could be cut. We will just have to wait and see : (

Look > seems only arms and hands

These aren't bootleg! These are and actual customisers! Even if they do copy the designs, theses are not what the decool ones will look like!! Just to let you know:

Source: Marvel Hulkbuster Front (3D Printed)

I don't know if i like the Hulkbuster being an action figure (with lego features) or brickbuild. I think i'll go for brickbuild.

Ugh, my Phoenix figure has some bad itches on the torso...every other of the six included figs of the set is perfect, only the one why I ordered it is not. Bummer!! Four weeks waiting time for a major bummer :cry_sad:

Here is my Marvel Good guys shelf ^^,

Nice!

May I ask where the Professor X is from?

Also the Thor's helmet?

and Nick Fury?

Thanks!

I don't know if i like the Hulkbuster being an action figure (with lego features) or brickbuild. I think i'll go for brickbuild.

agree mini fig, is not the same as a build on the buster,,, the buster should fit a fig inside,,,

Up next for decool is future foundation Spider-Man, invisible woman, mr. Fantastic, and a red human torch

Up next for decool is future foundation Spider-Man, invisible woman, mr. Fantastic, and a red human torch

Where did you see that?

Wouldn't surprise me to tie in with the Thing figures and give them another chance to copy a Christo or Muddy River figure.

They've still not released the last set with Punisher and Bullseye. I've got the Muddy River versions of those so I'm interested to compare them to pad printed customs.

They look interesting enough... doesn't look like the FF Spidey is a direct copy of either MR or Christo.

I heard that SY were going to release a Hall of Armour but looking at that Iron Man row it's Decool that'll be releasing it. Be interested to see what they come up with for Mark I armour and whether the rest of them will be re-releases of the existing figures they've done.

I'd like to thing they'd do something new at least.

I'm also inclined to think that Decool have dropped their planned release of the Punisher / Bullseye etc release at least for now as they've reassigned the numbers to the Thing figures and the FF set.

I'm also inclined to think that Decool have dropped their planned release of the Punisher / Bullseye etc release at least for now as they've reassigned the numbers to the Thing figures and the FF set.

oh that's too bad. I wanted a Punisher. I'm gonna order that future foundation set too by the way. In that case my white trunks thing will not have to be lonely.