KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I love them! These other figures are too clean and close to the original. I like my bootlegs to look like they hit every branch of the ugly tree.

Just received the Avengers Assemble set and it's very good! Hulk with a movable head (and hair piece) is great! The rest are really good - Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Nick Fury, Iron Man and Falcon - but I wasn't that keen on Hawkeye. His head is terrible although I'm thinking his torso could be put to good use. Overall, a great set!

Pics of some bootys SY and decool, the spideys have had their arms and legs swapped over to official Lego because they had the funny feet

14469350972_8bcd0f72c7.jpg

14284093128_4c03a2f732.jpg

14284055299_fe8e27e20d.jpg

I bought the eclipsegrafx Kid Flash. I was a bit worried about the digital printing but it's hardly noticable! It's a really detailed fig, and so I had to buy the rest of the Young Justice figs. The best bit is, they were all on sale so I got them for £10 instead of £20!!

I recently recorded my order of the thing bigfigs and I am amazed by the quality! They look amazing!! Although I hope that LEGO makes some they actually look amazing and not sure how LEGO could improve it!

I recently recorded my order of the thing bigfigs and I am amazed by the quality! They look amazing!! Although I hope that LEGO makes some they actually look amazing and not sure how LEGO could improve it!

I keep 'almost' ordering those, but then I see the prices the Hulk figures are going for in comparison and think I ought to wait a little for a price drop. Not sure how long I can hold out for though.

LEGO will have to make bootlegs of Decool's Thing.

I keep 'almost' ordering those, but then I see the prices the Hulk figures are going for in comparison and think I ought to wait a little for a price drop. Not sure how long I can hold out for though.

I have a couple of sets of the Thing figures here in the UK if you're interested.

I may be interested. THING is need to get my post count up first... :classic:

So is anyone buying these figures boxed or do you just go for the loose ones? I quite like the little boxes they come in.

I've never bothered with the boxes although I do have one red Hulk that came in a box which is spare. One set of the Captain America Winter Soldier wave came in the boxes but I ended up binning them.

Brickmamba - that Joker looks decent. I like the leg printing too. I think I may have almost bade on one of those, but then I never did. Who made that one?

And those Things did look good. I'll have to wait for a good price on them too. My daughter loves playing with the big figs, so to throw in another one in the mix would be great. Especially if it means she won't play (destroy) my official Hulk or Goblin King.

Closer to Star Girl. Then again, it could be Captain America in drag. You remember that dressing up phase where he went as Nomad? Probably around then.

I also ordered the Toy Story set but it has not arrived yet. The set with Phoenix is fantastic. Both Wolverine and Phoenix look great. The Joker in that set was surprisingly cool. DeCool is making a new wave with Punisher?? Who else is in the new wave? Are there any pictures yet?

SY have also released a WWE figure range along with the Toy Story set. I'm not sure what their plans are for a next wave of Super Heroes but they do seem to be expanding their output.

I also ordered the Toy Story set but it has not arrived yet. The set with Phoenix is fantastic. Both Wolverine and Phoenix look great. The Joker in that set was surprisingly cool. DeCool is making a new wave with Punisher?? Who else is in the new wave? Are there any pictures yet?

The next Decool wave has Punisher, Electro, Bullseye, Red Skull, Falcon and Taskmaster

Thanks for the info! I am really looking forward to that De-cool wave. I imagine Red Skull, Falcon and Taskmaster are dupes of the official ones. I am curious if Electro will be a copy of the one from Ultimate Spider-Man (with clear arms and head) or a version based on the comic. Either way Punisher and Bullseye will be a welcome addition.

Just got my package with some Decool stuff in it! Wanted to make some pictures for y'all but all the batteries went dead :-(

Anyway, i've got the Phoenix wave, and with a few minor scratches here and there they seem pretty ok to me. Phoenix' print is slightly off, but it doesn't really annoy me (maybe i'll order her once more). The face of Cap. America is a little bit too low (but i don't need him, having the real one), but the Joker is the one really misprinted. His mouth is gone. Since, i don't collect DC stuff i don't care about it either.

I also ordered the Fantastic Four wave, and all the printings were topnotch. The face of Reid Richards isn't really lego-style imo, so i'll make sure i will replace it. The thing is also not to my liking, but i've ordered also the bigfig Thing (which is awesome btw) so my FF is complete. The pain of waiting for TLC to produce the FF is now reduced to a minimum.

Maybe the torso of the minifig Thing could come in handy for customising? (Absorbing man?)

Then i also got the bigfigs. I didn't know i'd be really happy with a red and grey Hulk. I thought i didn't need them at first, but my girlfriend insisted and the truth is (because she's always right) i need them in my life. Bigfig Thing is also a real present. I don't know why i need a red or white trousers Thing, but i definitely needed the blue trousers Thing. Well done Decool!

Here are some pictures of the Fantastic Four and the 2 messed up prints of Joker and Phoenix I got from Decool. Overall I am really happy with the minifigures.

14539130463_c449961218_b.jpg

14332453038_2fe79d6f30_b.jpg

14517948212_1af0328ef2_b.jpg

Brickmamba - that Joker looks decent. I like the leg printing too. I think I may have almost bade on one of those, but then I never did. Who made that one?

And those Things did look good. I'll have to wait for a good price on them too. My daughter loves playing with the big figs, so to throw in another one in the mix would be great. Especially if it means she won't play (destroy) my official Hulk or Goblin King.

The christo joker is decool, just received today phoenix wave and the thing bigfigs all for a measly 15ish USD posted, needless to say pretty satisfied, actually surprised how well the spidey turned out with the leg prints and has back head print